003

asia sits next to him while he streams. she hears a robotic voice say "that girl got an hourglass body, thick ass and a pretty face. fanum better not fumble"

. she looks at the screen and smiles fanum looks at her, biting his bottom lip then looks back at the screen.

"imma go get a drink" she gets up "yea me too fr" duke says and they both go downstairs

duke opens the fridge and they both grab a drink and sit on the couch. "so, you like fanum?" duke says, looking at her.

"yeah he cool" she says "i try to not create emotional relationships early on yfm?".

"okay okay. imma tell you one thing tho." duke says, sipping his drink "fanum would treat you right".

asia doesn't say anything but they both go back up to his room

asia goes to his bathroom and duke sits in the other seat.

fanum come close to the mic and whispers "chat, i'm finna fuck" he plays the explosions and him and duke start laughing like crazy.

asia comes back out of the bathroom "okay chat that's all for today, imma go spend some time w this girl and i'll holla at y'all tomorrow" he switches off the stream and shuts his computer down.

he looks at duke and duke nods, getting up. duke leaves the room and closes the door

asia spins her chair to face fanum and looks him in the eyes. he smiles and licks his lips "what you thinking bout baby?" he asks as he leans back in his seat.

"nothing" asia says in response and smiles. fanum raises his eyebrow and she giggles.

Asia's POV

WARNING: DIRTY

i look at his lips then back up at his eyes. i get up and get on his lap, straddling him. "can you handle all this?" i say putting my hands at the back of his neck "come find out" he mumbles.

i lean in and kiss him. the kiss turns from soft to rough and passionate. he picks me up and carries me over to his bed.

he lays me down and places kisses and hickeys on my stomach. my breath hitches at the touch of his soft lips on my skin.

he spreads my legs and looks up at me. i look at him and put my legs on his shoulders. he pulls my shorts off and starts kissing on my inner thighs.

he slips my panties off and plunges his face into my pussy. he slides his tongue from my clit down to my opening and i throw my head back.

i moan softly and open my legs more giving him more access. he flicks his tongue up and down my clit. my moans get louder as he sucks on my clit and shakes his head side to side.

"ohhh shit" i moan and finish on his tongue. he sits up and takes off his shirt. i unbuckle his belt and tug on his pants. he pulls them down before he takes off my top, leaving my boobs exposed.

he lays me down and reaches over to his drawer grabbing a condom. i take it from him and sit up, pulling down his boxers. his large member hits his stomach and i stare at it for a second.

"you can't take it huh?" he says, looking down at me. i bite my lip and slide the condom on. he gets close to my ear and whispers "face down ass up".

i get into position with no hesitation and lean my head on his pillow. he teases my clit with the tip and i moan "stop playin w me".

he pushes his whole length into me and i plunge my face into his pillow. he starts to move his member in and out of me and i breathe heavily, attempting to adjust to his size.