048

a few minutes later asian gets a response

what do you want to know?

why did you break up?

well... i found out i was moving to australia. so he said to me he'll get us a place so i don't have to move but i wanted to move. so he said he's gonna wait for me and when i come back he would propose to me. so while i was over there around a month in i cheated on him and i told him cause i didn't want no secrets. and since then he stopped speaking to me.

so why did you not leave him alone when you got back?

asia i never meant to take him away from you. i mean at first i did but ever since i found out he got the shop for you that was it for me. since then i've been trying to talk to him about something else. okay i tried to seduce him in the hotel room but i was drinking

what more do you wanna talk to him about?

he's got a daughter. i didn't tell him at first because i thought it was the other man's baby. but it's not

asia stares at the message for a while and takes a deep breath before replying

how old is she?

she's almost 3 now. and i'm tired of keeping this secret

-

asia leaves the message on opened and goes upstairs to bed. "you good mami?" he asks and she nods. "let's get some sleep we got a flight in the morning" she says and lays down.

- morning -

they get ready for the airport and get their things into the car. when they get to the airport their bags get taken through and they board the jet. asia sits and fanum sits next to her. kai sits across from them. fanum holds asias hand and she goes on her phone. "wait here" she says and goes to the bathroom. she sees messages from lucia and opens them

you can't tell fanum asia i'll do anything

delete the message we can talk about this later

i won't say anything. but you have to.
-

asia goes back and sits with fanum. "you've been acting weird lately what's wrong?" he asks and she shakes her head. "all up in my business for what" she laughs and he just looks at her. "ok fine. i spoke to lucia." she says. "why?" "because i just wanted to know what her problem was. and damn" asia says. "you two were in love that's why she's still so obsessed" asia says and he doesn't say anything.

"baby if she would've chosen to live with you you would've never met me. so i'm glad it went how it did i'm not mad at you. but you need to talk to her about something more serious and it's not my place to say" asia says. "i'm glad it went how it did too. and i will talk to her whatever but you gotta come" fanum says and asia pecks his lips. "what's so important she needs to talk?" he asks and asia shakes her head. "girl code" she says as the seatbelt light comes on. she gets strapped in and puts her airpods in.

she starts playing music as the plane takes off and soon falls asleep.

- NY -

they get off the plane and once they've gotten their bags they wait outside the airport. "on boxing day i'm coming to yours" fanum says and holds asias hand. she smiles "i'll need saving from the family at that point probably" she says and he kisses her. "fanum!" they hear and she pulls away. she sees a few dudes coming up to them. "kai too? can we get a picture?" one of them asks and they give asia the phone.

they get together and asia takes pictures of them. "i want a seperate one with my future wife" one of them says. "oh nah lil bro" fanum says and asia laughs. they leave and asias uber arrives. "i gotta gooo guys but i love you both see you after christmas" asia says and hugs them. she kisses fanum and he kisses back. they pull away and start putting the bags in. asia gets in the car and leaves.

- home -

she gets home and goes inside. her family all come down to see her. she hugs all her brothers then her mom. "i'm really sorry asia. i was wrong okay?" her mom says and asia nods. "it's fine..." she says and takes her things up. she leaves her bags in the room and goes and sits in the backyard. jordan and marcus come out to smoke. "you good lil sis?" jordan asks and sits. "you know fanums ex? she has a baby for him that he doesn't know about. i should tell him huh" asia says.

"woahh that's crazy. how do you know and he doesn't?" marcus asks and sits next to jordan. "i spoke to her. and i honestly feel bad for her. but she tries too hard" asia says. "i love fanum. and i thought i was having his first but i don't feel any different knowing it's not his first. because i love him and he loves me" asia says. "i think you all need to talk" jordan says and asia nods.

"like they were really in love and then she cheated on him" asia says. "damn..." jordan says and asia sighs. "he makes me really happy guys..." she says. "i'm glad he does but i don't need you crying about him again. marcus says. "he got in an accident because of me. i'm sticking with him forever" asia says. her phone rings and she picks up.

"baby i just got home and there's a child here" fanum says. "a child?" she asks. "my mom said lucia dropped her here" he says "asia this might be my daughter..." he says

to be continued