054

- 5 months later -

9 months into pregnancy.

asia wakes up in the morning and goes downstairs. she gets some water and sits on the couch. she takes some pics of her tummy and posts them on her story. she makes a lil vlog "hi baby so you're 9 months in my tummy you're due in less than a month now and i'm so excited to have youuu" she says before ending the vlog.

she goes back upstairs and sees fanum sitting up. "good morninggg" she says and comes over to him. he holds her hand and pulls her to his lap. "hello baby" he says and pecks her lips and then kisses her tummy. she grabs his hand and puts it on her tummy. "awww he's kicking" fanum says and asia smiles. "ugh i can't wait for him to come out he's sitting on my bladder" she says and laughs.

"so... my mom just messaged me and there's a problem with the place i got her so i gotta go over to jersey for a few days" fanum says and asia nods. "when?" she asks. "i'm gonna fly over next week and i'll be back after like 3 days" fanum says. "if you go into labour while i'm there imma be so mad" he says. "it's ok i'm not due for like 3 weeks" she says.

"let's get some breakfast then i gotta go to the house so you can come if you want" fanum says and asia nods. "i'll come" she says and pecks his lips

- skip -

after they eat breakfast and get ready they get in the car and fanum starts driving to the house. asia takes a couple pictures and posts one on her snap story

fanum pulls up to the house and they hop out the car and go inside

fanum pulls up to the house and they hop out the car and go inside. "damn asia it's been a hot minute" chris says, greeting her at the door. "y'all come say hi to nephew" he says and the boys come down. asia laughs. kai comes over and hugs her. "how you doing?" he asks and she shrugs. "fine really. i needa sit down" she says and goes to the living room. she sees liberty on the couch and sits next to her.

"damnn im so glad you're back together it was killing me" asia says. "i second that." liberty says and they laugh. "hey i been looking at this place we can get facials foot massages and everything. it'll be really nice" liberty says. "book us in, the foot massage part sounds the best my feet are swollen as fuck" asia says.

"so i gotta pack a bag of things for when i go into labour" asia says. "what goes in it?" liberty asks. "let's search" asia says and goes on her phone. "labour clothes, bras, breast pads, maternity pads, gown, slippers, nipple cream, babygrows, vests, muslins, nappies, going home outfits for me and baby, comforter, pacifiers and then toiletries". "do you have all that shit?" liberty asks. "pretty much, i should get maternity pads tho" asia says.

they leave the house and get into libertys car. liberty starts driving to target and starts blasting music. when they get there they go in and grab a cart. "so i made a list... it's a lot to get but it's gonna be worth it" asia says. they i all through the aisles and start grabbing things. "i'm hungry as fuck rn" liberty says. "let's get some food after this" asia responds.

after they finish shopping they take everything back to asias apartment and start putting together the bag. "everything just feels so surreal. i'm so excited to meet him" asia says and smiles. "me too" liberty responds. after they finish up they book and pay for the spa retreat and then go to the bedroom. they sit in bed and watch youtube.

"so we leave for the spa retreat in 2 days and it's 3 days long" liberty says. "i swear if i go into labour while i'm there" asia says and they laugh

- later -

liberty goes home and fanum comes home. he comes in the room and asia he already fallen asleep. he gets changed into pyjamas and lays next to her. he kisses her tummy. "imma be be best dad in the world i promise. not gonna lie to you mijo i'm a little scared but we're gonna have so much fun. and i'm gonna marry your mommy i promise you. i'm not gon be a deadbeat dad i'm not gon leave you or mommy cause i'm in love with her. and i love you. Goodnight, Carlos" he says and wraps his arms around asia, falling asleep

to be continued