011

she spreads her legs and he comes closer. he gets on top of her and she wraps her legs around him. she feels his bulge press against her and she bites her lip. "whatchu wanna do daddy" asia says and looks up at him.

he kisses her and she kisses back. he slides her shorts off and then her panties. he goes down and puts his head between her legs. he looks up at her and smiles and she takes a picture of him. "so cute"

-dirty-

he burys his face in her pussy and starts to flick his tongue up and down. she holds his head and her eyes roll back. she moans softly and bites her lip. he sucks on the clit and slides two fingers in. she moans and looks at him.

he sucks the clit while pumping two fingers into her. she moans louder and plays in his hair. he keeps going and she pushes herself onto his face. she cums all over his fingers and he takes them out and puts them in his mouth.

she sits up and tugs on his belt opening it up. she pulls down his pants and boxers and he just watches her. she lays down and spreads her legs.

he hovers over her and looks into her eyes. "you sure? cause i might make you bed bound for a day". "oh please, i'm sure". he pushes it in and burys his face in her neck.

he starts to thrust slowly and she wraps her arms around him. as he speeds puts her hands up his shirt and grips into his back. he goes even faster and she squirts on him. he pulls out, cums and groans in her ear.

she flips over and arches. he puts it in again and starts clapping tf outta her. she moans loudly and puts her face in the pillow.

he goes even faster and slaps her ass. she screams and he speeds up even more. she starts dripping with juices and she squirts.

"fuck mami you're so wet". he groans and pulls out before cumming on her ass. he puts it back in and keeps going. she screams loudly and he keeps pounding into her. "there we go mami, you feel so good" he mumbles.

"you look so pretty from here". she orgasms and her legs shake as she cums. he pulls out and cums on her back. she lays down and attempts to catch her breath. he lays next to her and covers them with the sheets.

"damnn you wet my bed" he kisses her and she kisses back. "no joke i don't think i can walk". "told you, second time today". she gets up and sits on the bed again.

"let's go shower i need help". he picks her up and they shower together. after they shower they get dressed and asia slowly goes downstairs to get water. "thanks for the food" kai says. "no problem boy".

she gets water and drinks some. "i knowww the walls aren't soundproof i'll try be quieter next time. "nah you're loud everytime it's okay we just drown it out with music". she turns to walk away and her legs shake a little. "okay i'll just..." she turns back to kai.

fanum comes downstairs and she breathes a sigh of relief. he picks her up and they go in the living room w all the boys. "damn bruh she can't even walk" duke says and fanum puts her on the chair.

he sits next to her and asia laughs. "i can walk" "don't lie" fanum says. "go on walk from there to there". she gets up but then sits back down. "it's okay". the boys start screaming and hyping up and asia sits on fanums lap. "y'all coming tonight?" duke asks and asia nods

"i'm not coming anymore" agent says and chris agrees with him. "why not?" fanum asks. "got somewhere to be in the morning". asia wraps her arms around fanum and closes her eyes. "imma go up i need a nap"

"tired you out huh?" fanum says and asia gets up, rolling her eyes. she attempts to walk but her legs wobble. she turns to fanum "i need help" they all laugh at her and fanum picks her up and walks upstairs. he lays her on the bed and she closes her eyes. she soon falls fast asleep

- later -

she wakes up and everyone starts getting ready for the party. "i better not see that bitch there or imma kill her" asia says. "nah she ain't gon be there" fanum says as he does his belt up.

asia does her hair and makeup using the stuff she brought from home then sprays herself in perfume. fanum wraps his arms around her waist from behind and kisses her neck.

"you smell so good mama" he kisses her cheek. she smiles at him in the mirror then turns to face him. "don't be letting any other hoes near MY dick". fanum holds his hands up "all yours". "roberto if i see anyone dancing on you-" he cuts her off by kissing her.

she kisses him back. he picks her up by her ass and looks her in the eyes. "all fuckin yours mama" she smiles and hides her face over his shoulder. "see i got you blushin" 

they go downstairs and get in fanum car. he puts the address into the navigation and starts driving. she leans her head on the window and goes on her phone. she posts the picture of fanum smiling from earlier and tags him.

she shows him the picture and he smiles. they soon get to the place and get out the car. asias phone starts spamming with notifs and she ignores it. he holds her hand and they walk in together.

he says hi to people and him and asia find the kitchen. they fix themselves a drink then go sit on the couch together. she goes on her phone and sees people following her.

"damn. why people following me so much?" she shows fanum and he shrugs "i posted a picture of us... maybe thats why?" he says. she sips her drink and a guy comes over to them.

him and fanum start talking she starts to explore. she finds a balcony and sits down. a girl joins her

"hey" asia says and the girl smiles at her "i'm liberty" she says "i'm asia, nice to meet you. where you from?"

"i'm from atlanta, you?" "queens". they sit and talk for a while. "you look so familiar can't put my finger on it" liberty says. "i'm dating fanum... maybe you've seen me on his page?" asia says.

"omg yeah. i knew you looked familiar y'all are so cute" liberty says and asia smiles.

they go to the backyard together and sit by the pool. they put their feet in and just talk to eachother. a guy comes over to asia and sits next to her.

"what's good shawty?" he says and she just smiles and turns back to liberty. "you ain hear me talking to you?" he says and grabs her hand. she pulls her hand away "i'm good honestly".

she gets up and he gets up too. "why you buggin im j tryna talk". asia signals liberty to come inside and they start walking inside. they get to the living room and asia feels someone grab her hand. it's the same guy from earlier.

he pulls her close to him and she moves away from him. she notices fanum looking at her from across the room and the guy keeps bothering her. fanum comes over and stands in front of her.

"the fuck is the problem cuh?" fanum says. "tryna talk to this girl bruh" he says. "this me right here. plenty of girls in the room" fanum says, pushing the guy backwards.

"ain't no way you wit her. aye you wit this fat nigga?" he looks at asia. "you're weird bro this my nigga" asia says. she looks at fanum who's getting mad.

to be continued