030

asia looks at fanum. "nah let's be honest tho duke you want asia". "i'm not even gonna talk about this rn bruh" duke says. "perfect time tho" fanum sits forward. "ok well i dont want asia like that we just friends"

"cap. you've been trying it with her since the beginning i noticed it. and agent already told me you want her" fanum responds. "do you have to argue at a restaurant?" asia says. "you right... let's talk when we get home" fanum says.

everyone's just silent after that until the food comes. asia takes a picture before she starts eating. everyone eats and then after paying the bill they all head to the house.

- asia and fanum in car -

"why would you say that fanum?" asia says. "i'm not allowed to address the fact that he wants you?" "yeah but in private... that was just awkward as fuck" asia responds.

he parks at the house and they go in and wait for the others. "so now we gotta talk about this cause it's annoying" fanum says.

duke and agent come in and sit down. "let's talk" duke says and fanum sits opposite him. "you kissed asia when we were together. as soon as we break up you're making out with her and then when we had an argument you tried it again with her. why do you want her so fucking bad bro" fanum says and duke rolls his eyes.

"ight i'm not gon lie i felt some typa way about asia but i'm over it fr" he says. "ight i'll believe it for now but im watching you" fanum responds and asia just looks at them.

"fanum that's meant to be yo friend the conversation doesn't end there" asia says. "that was my bro asia but he fucked up" "fanum you my bro i don't want asia on my life" duke says.

"ight... let's go smoke" duke and fanum go outside to smoke and asia breathes a sigh of relief.

kai and liberty come inside. "what did i miss?" liberty says. "they made up. i swear it was stressing me tf out" asia says and liberty sits on her lap.

asia wraps her arms around her "i didn't even know what to say i was just sat here" agent says and laughs. liberty lays her head on asias chest and asia kisses her forehead.

"i missed you so much frenn" asia says. "me too you took your time coming back huh" liberty says and asia laughs. "i miss queens already".

after a little while kai and liberty go to his room and asia sits with agent. "i think maybe duke had feelings for you cause you kissed" agent says.

"yeah i do too... and i regret it sooo bad i've never felt anything towards him" asia responds. "you sure you never felt anything?" he says and asia nods.

"i wouldn't lie about that there'd be no reason to. me and fanum were broken up".

duke and fanum come back in and fanum sits with asia "what y'all talking about?" fanum says and asia looks at him. "nah nothing. let's go to your room" asia says.

they go upstairs and asia sits on his bed. "what you thinking bout baby?" fanum says and asia smiles "i'm thinking bout fucking you".

fanum comes closer "wait." asia says and goes to kai's room. she puts her ear to the door before knocking.

after a minute the door opens "you staying w me tonight?" asia says coming over to liberty. "we can stay here i guess" she says and asia nods.

"okay good im boutta get my pussy tore up". "YOO" kai says and asia laughs "my bad kid" "IM STREAMING" he says. "hey chattt" asia says and smiles at them.

"she comes closer and leans towards the screen. "y'all know i'm the life of the party" she says before connecting to the speaker on her phone.

her and liberty start dancing together and liberty shakes her ass. asia gets behind her and starts daggering her. kai just watches them and laughs.