043

"you don't mean that" fanum says. she looks at him. "i don't but... i can't deal with there being another woman" she says. "asia when i first met you i knew there was something special about you. we got along so well and we clicked instantly. meeting you was a blessing and i'm just so glad it did happen. when i met you i had been broken up with lucia for like two months so it was still very new. but never once from the day i met you did i ever think about her. please don't do this" he says and asia gets up and hugs him tightly.

"i love you fanum" she says and he holds her tightly. "i love you more mi corazon" "that's why we need a break" she says and pulls away from the hug. "i need you to choose who you really wanna be with" asia says and walks down the drive. she looks up and sees fanum just staring at her. she walks to libertys house and knocks the door. liberty opens up and she hugs liberty and starts crying.

- skip -

once asias finally calmed down liberty brings her some water. "what happened baby?" she asks and asia takes a deep breath. "he's still in love with lucia too so i told him i wanna break up because i want him to know who he really wants to be with" asia says and liberty agrees. "that was a good decision. and i'm sorry i dropped that on you i was just pissed" liberty says and they hug. "i'm sure in the end he'll pick you" "but that's not it. i want him to really choose who he loves. even if it is lucia i just want clarity" asia says and wipes her tears.

"this stress isn't good for the baby asia" liberty says and asia nods. "trust me, i know. but the hormones are making me like this" asia says. asias phone rings and she answers. "asia ion know what the fuck just happened but you gotta get here right the fuck now" kai says and asia sits up. "what you mean kai?" "fanums been in an accident" kai says and asia hangs up. "we gotta go to the hospital" asia says

- skip to when they get there -

asia goes up to the front desk. "where's roberto gonzales?" she asks and they give her a room number. she approaches the room and sees all the boys sitting outside. "is he okay?" asia asks and kai shrugs. "they said it's no serious damage to any part of his body but he's probably got a concussion" he says and asia sighs. "it's my fault" she says anw they all look at her. "how?" duke asks.

"i broke up with him" she says as liberty comes up to them. kai rolls his eyes and turns away. asia grabs dukes hand and walks outside making him follow. "the problem is that fanum still loved lucia i can't be in a situation like that it's weird" she says. "asia he definitely doesn't love lucia. he's probably in his feels cause of the memories but i see what he does for people he loves and he didn't do shit for her" duke says and asia looks at the floor. "so i made the wrong choice?" asia asks and duke shrugs.

"he's crazy about you. if he still loved lucia he wouldn't be rejecting her so hard. he rejects her even when nobody's around" duke says and asia looks at him. "i've made a huge mistake" she says and kai comes out. "he's awake" kai says and they all go inside. they go into his room and he's just looking really dizzy. he looks up at asia "baby..." he says and asia hugs him. "what happened?"

"it all happened so fast bro. i went to go find you asia aint no way imma let you walk away that easy. one thing about me is i don't give up on people i love. and i don't love lucia. i made a mistake even hinting at that. i haven't told you this but the reason we broke up is cause she was using me for money and sleeping with other niggas. when you asked me the question the reason i didn't have a straight answer is cause you were making me doubt myself. but i love you asia i'm not letting you go that easy" he says and holds her hand. "i love you too fanum. i made a huge mistake" she says and he kisses her hand.

"when can you get outta here?" duke asks. "as you can see i'm not in bad shape i smacked my head on the wheel so the room is spinning rn" he laughs. "let me get you home and in bed then" asia says as he sits up.

- skip to home -

asia and fanum go to their room and fanum gets ready for bed. he lays down and asia sits on the bed next to him. "i love you so much fanum. but if you kiss another girl or any of that shit ever again you'll never hear from me again" asia laughs. "noted mamas. i only got eyes for you" he says and asia smiles and rolls her eyes. she lays her head on his chest and he kisses her head. "is your head okay?" Asia asks and fanum nods. "the airbag helped i guess" he says.

"i could've lost you today. i'm so mad at myself" she says and he holds her hand. "it's not your fault baby" he says and she sighs. "i love you fanum you do so much for me". he kisses her and she kisses back. she gets on top of him and keeps kissing him. the bedroom door knocks and she pulls away. "come in!!" asia says and the door opens

to be continued 🤭