012

fanum takes a deep breath then socks him. the guy falls in the ground and the other boys push him to the front door. he gets kicked out and asia and liberty sit on the couch together. fanum sits with asia.

"babe this is liberty i met her upstairs." liberty greets him and he does the same. "this my brothers party this shit giving me a headache already" liberty says.

"let's go for a walk" asia says and the girls both get up. they leave the house and start walking around. "so you just moved here right?" liberty asks "yeah ugh it's so different"

"you're so lucky tho you got a man already" "hmm true" her and asia laugh. "it's freezing let's go back" asia says and they start walking back. as they're on the way asia sees lauren who's fanums ex.

"hell nah..." asia says and keeps walking. "you scared!?" lauren asks and asia turns around. "me scared? i thought you were the one who got your ass beat" asia says and keeps walking. she feels something hit her head and she looks at liberty.

"i'm trying my best to not stay mad but please please please tell me this bitch didn't throw sum at me" asia says. liberty ties up her hair and her and lauren start fighting. "oh shit" asia says.

liberty beats her ass and her and asia walk away. "you're officially my best friend" asia says. "bitch i better be after allat". they go inside and go into liberty's room.

"so how olds your brother" asia asks. "he's 21, our parents left us this place" liberty says. "i'm 23 so we're not that much apart in age"

"can i tell you something" asia says and liberty nods. "fanum thinks i like duke and we had an argument over it yesterday. lemme explain. i invited them all to work out with me and kai and fanum have no stamina"

"right..." liberty says and asia continues "so we were working out and roberto just leaves me at the gym then he's like "if you want duke go be with him" like ughh he gets me mad sometimes"

"duke is soooo fine girl but it seems like fanum just insecure it's ight" liberty says and asia agrees. "duke isn't my type idk" asia says "i think it was more about the fact like... since i first came to the house me and duke have clicked but like as friends. of course imma have a connection with my mans friends" liberty nods.

her room door knocks and opens and she sees the guy who was bothering her in front of her apartment. "you stalking me now shawty?" he says and comes over.

"what do you want Jay" liberty says "this is my brother by the way".

"this is your party? but you invited my boyfriend" asia says. "who's your boyfriend?" jay asks. "fanum"

"oh shit no way" he sips his drink. "sorry about what happened i was tryna holla at you and i was high as shit" "apology accepted" asia says.

asia gets up and goes downstairs. she looks around for fanum and can't find him anywhere. she sees duke in the kitchen and approaches him. "where fanum at?" asia asks "idk, you good tho?" he says.

"yeah im fine" asia says and sits on the counter. duke turns to face her and they just talk. she looks behind duke and sees fanum on his phone. she gets off the counter and goes over to him.

"you good mamas?" he asks "yeah... you know the guy who was bothering me outside my apartment" "mhmm" "this is his party". "jay was bothering you outside your apartment? the fuck?" asia nods.

"also, lauren was here but she got her ass beat by liberty" "oh shit" fanum says "she always coming back for more"

asia wraps her arms around him and pecks his lips. he looks down at her and smiles. he kisses her and she kisses back. they keep making out and he puts her hair behind her ear.

she pulls away and looks into his eyes. "you do something to me it's crazy" fanum says and asia grins. "hmm you're not too bad" asia says and giggles.

fanum rolls his eyes and laughs. "you want another drink?" he says "sure". they pour another drink for themselves and asia sips hers.

"this why i want you to move in so you won't have to deal with random ahh niggas" fanum says and looks at her. "i'm just not ready for that yet... plus i still own a business".

he nods and they get up to dance. after a little while of dancing they head back to the AMP house. as soon as asias gets in she kicks her shoes off and goes upstairs, fanum following closely behind.

asia takes off her clothes and goes into fanums closet. she grabs a t shirt and puts it over her then sits on his bed. he changes and sits with her. they end up just talking to eachother until they go to sleep

- skip 3 months -

asia spends less time at the AMP house and has started to get more and more clients. they've been together three months now but don't see eachother very often

- present -

asias POV

it's been a while since i've seen fanum... maybe like a week but normally it's like every day. lately we've been seeing eachother less cause i've just been so busy with my business and he's been flying out to film videos and shit.

i go downstairs and out of my apartment building and start walking towards the AMP house. as i get to the gate i ring the bell and someone opens up for me.

i go into the house and go upstairs. i go into fanums room and see him sitting at the desk. "hey baby" he says and i smile. "hey zaddy, sorry it's been such a busy week" i respond and wrap my arms around him.

he pecks my lips and i lean my head on him. fanum puts down the controller "i got sum to ask you now" he says and i look at him

to be continued