059

fanum stays with asia all day and all night.

- the next day -

they pack up everything and asia, carlos and fanum get in the car. asia sits in the back with him while fanum starts driving home. "liberty said you were crying" asia says and giggles. "nahhh i was like tearing up i'm not gon lie i thought i lost you" he says and she smiles. "i love you" she says "i'm excited for our future fr".

he pulls up to the apartment and asia goes up holding carlos while fanum brings the bags. "okay mommy's boy here's your home" she says as she opens the door. she walks up the stairs to his room. "and here's your room" she says and kisses his head. she goes to her room holding him. "and this is mommy and daddy's room" she says and sits down holding him.

she starts to breastfeed him and rocks him. "me and your daddy have been together a year today woww" she says and smiles down at him. fanum comes in the room and she looks up at him. "it's been a year baby i can't believe it" she says and he pecks her lips. "i'm so happy to be starting this family with you fr" he says and sits next to her. "come to daddy" he says as asia passes carlos over.

"when we get married he's gonna be so fly in his lil suit" fanum says and asia smiles. "so today my family are gonna come over but not till later" asia says and carlos starts crying again. fanum passed him over and she starts breastfeeding him again. "me next" fanum says and sticks his tongue out. they laugh and asia hits him lightly.

he kisses pecks her lips and she smiles. "ugh i'm still in so much pain" asia says and starts burping carlos. "i'm taking a month off of streaming so i can focus on us for a little while" fanum says. "you really don't have to fanum that's literally your income" she says. "it don't matter. imma be here for you anything you need. i'll stay up when he's crying and all that shit i'm ready" fanum says. "i don't think you understand how perfect you are roberto" she responds and smiles.

- later -

asias family come over to see the baby. she goes and opens the door to them and they come in. "he's sleeping right now but how is everyone?" she asks. "yeah we all good... i just can't believe you had a baby before me or marcus" jordan says and asia laughs. fanum comes down holding carlos and asias mom reaches her arms out. he passes him over and her brothers all gather round.

"he looks just like you fanum fr" jhamari says and fanum smiles "appreciate it bro" he says and asia goes into the kitchen. she sets up the coffee maker and switches it on. fanum comes in and she sits at the breakfast bar. he sits next to her. "ugh my head right now" asia says and he wraps his arm around her. he kisses her head and strokes her hair.

"i got you something when i was in new york" he says and goes into the laundry room. he grabs a bag and comes in the kitchen with it, hiding it behind him. "ready?" he asks and she nods. he hands her the bag and she sees it's a versace bad with a box inside. "ugh fanummm you needa stop buying me things" she says. "it's a push present. open it" he says and sits.

she opens it and sees a black robe. she hugs him tightly. "how did you know" she says. "you reposted this robe like 10 times baby" he says and she kisses him. he kisses back and puts his hand on her jaw. she pulls away and bites her lip. "no more expensive gifts now it's my turn" she says. "carlos is the biggest gift ever tho" he says and she leans her head on his head.

"you know from the beginning when we first got together i had a strong feeling it was gonna last" she says and smiles. "fr?" "mhmmm i liked you from when we was in the fake uber i just didn't know if i was ready to talk to anyone cause i had just moved. and i don't know who in the world told me to come into some random ass house but i was just running past and i thought it was sooo pretty" she says.

"so you went inside?" he asks and laughs. "nah i was just admiring it and then kais short ass came to greet me and invited me in" she says and giggles. "i recognised his face but not like i knew who he is he just looked a little familiar" she says. "i wasn't familiar?" fanum asks and she shakes her head.

by the end of the day asias family end up leaving and asia and fanum sit in their room while carlos sleeps. they go live on instagram and sit at the edge of the bed. "hey so we just wanted to clear some shit up" fanum says as people join.

"first off, i moved out of the AMP house physically but content and all that is still over there" he starts "and second imma be taking a lil break off of social media to look after our son". they talk to people on live for a little while and then end the live. they get ready for bed together and lay in bed.

"in around a years time. if i haven't proposed to you you have permission to beat my ass" fanum says and they laugh. they watch netflix together and soon end up falling asleep

to be continued