034

duke comes to the door. "what the fuck are you doing here?" asia says. "i just wanted to let roberto know i was back in town" lucia says and asia screws up her face. lucia takes a step closer. "one more step and i'm killing you" asia says and lucia steps back. "ROBERTO GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!" asia shouts and he comes down and to the door. "oh shit". he exclaims and asia rolls her eyes.

"hey roberto... i'm staying with my tía just wanted to let you know". liberty comes to the door "who's this?" "lucia" asia says and liberty ties her hair up. "nah leave her. imma give her a chance to not come back. but the second she does we gon get her" asia says and her and liberty do a handshake. "anyways... i'll see you around roberto" she reaches out to touch his arm and liberty grabs her arm. "don't push it pendeja" she says and lucia walks away.

asia goes upstairs to their room and sits on the bed. liberty comes up and sits with her. "lemme just breathe cause this niggas done too much for me to be mad at him" "nah girl... he wanted to be all up on his ex and now she shows up. be mad all you want" liberty responds. fanum comes into the room "i'm so sorry asia i didn't expect her to come here" "you know... it's okay but as long as she knows if she comes back she's getting jumped" she responds and liberty nods.

"she ain't like that she don't fight" fanum says and asia just sits there shocked. "you're a fucking weirdo the fact you're defending her. bout some "she ain't like that" okay 1 on 1 i don't give a fuck roberto" she responds. "i should really be beating yo ass cause you the one who cheated on me". "let's just chill baby" he says and asia rolls her eyes. "lemme cool off for a second" she says and fanum leaves the room.

"you good fren?" liberty says and asia nods. "he's just so UGH". after a little while they go downstairs and sit on the couch with kai, fanum and duke. "you cooled off now?" fanum says and asia shrugs. "aint no way she just turned up randomly tho" liberty says. "shut the fuck up weirdo why you tryna get asia mad again". "what the fuck did you just say!?" asia says and stands up. "say sorry rn". "nah shes doing too much bruh" fanum responds. "fanum just say sorry fr" kai says. "whatever i'm sorry" he says. "she just turned up you can check my shit i didn't even know she was in town".

"okay fine... but don't talk shit to my friend" asia says. "i'm sorry baby" he says and puts his hand on her ass. she rolls her eyes and sits on his lap. "let's go upstairs" liberty says to kai and they go up. "you're so fucking rude" asia says. "i'm sorryyyy mama" he responds and pecks her lips. "i gotta girl coming over yall needa meet her" duke says. "ooo i'm excited" asia responds and smiles. asia and fanum go up to their room.

"you good now?" fanum says. "i'm fine but don't embarass me by being rude to my friend baby" asia responds. "sorry i just didn't want you to think something was going on with me and lucia" he says. asia goes on her phone "i haven't had my period for over a month i'm gonna talk to a doctor" she says. fanum sits next to her "you think your pregnant?" he asks and asia looks at him. "don't say thattt" she says "i'll take a test".

asia hears a girl voice downstairs. "it's dukes girl... let's go say hi" asia says and they go down. they go into the living room and see duke and his gjrl

 they go into the living room and see duke and his gjrl

she gets up and asia goes over. "heyy i'm asia" she hugs asia "i'm jasmine, nice to meet you beautiful" "you're so pretty wtf" asia says. "this is fanum" duke says and jasmine hugs him. he hugs her back then everyone sits. "where you from?" asia asks. "i'm from brooklyn" she says "what about you". "queens". the boys get to talking and asia turns to jasmine.

"how long you been talking?" asia asks. "about two weeks. i know what happened with you and duke he told me. but i don't feel no way about it" jasmine says and asia furrows her eyebrows a little. "okay..." she says. after a little while of talking asia goes up to the room. she looks through fanums drawer looking for the pregnancy test and finally finds one. she goes in the bathroom and takes it and leaves it by the sink.

she sits on the bed and fanum comes in. "you okay?" he says and she nods. "so... i took a pregnancy test. i'm scared now" she says. "baby whatever that test says, i'm always gonna be here" "it's just we haven't been together long" she says. "yet it feels like it's been long huh?" he says and she nods and smiles. "i love you... so much. and i do wanna marry you one day. so don't worry about whatever comes up on that test" he says. she kisses him and he kisses back. the door knocks and opens and liberty comes in.

asia goes over to her. "i just took a pregnancy test can you look with me?" she says. "omg girl of course". they go into the bathroom and asia picks up the test...

to be continued