057

liberty drives asks to the hospital and they take her into a room. "it's gonna be a long labour i would estimate like 12 hours so you're definitely free to come back. it's 8pm now so you could even come back at like 5 or 6am. i'd reccomend sleeping it helps you to relax and save some energy for delivery " the nurse says and asia looks at liberty. "you wanna stay or come back?" she asks. "let's come back cause we ain't got the bag or anything" asia says. they head to the car and asia calls fanum on the way.

he answers after a few rings "baby my water just broke so i just wanted to let you know. she thinks it's gonna be 12 hours of labour". "oh shit. imma fly back then. i'll see which flights i can catch" fanum says and hangs up. liberty drives asia home and asia puts her hospital bags in the car and makes sure to bring her airpods and stuff and put those in the bag. "see if you can get some sleep before 5" liberty says and asia shakes her head. "i probably can't" asia says.

her phone rings from fanum and she picks up. "hey baby so the next flight is at 4:30 so i'd get there around 7" he says. "that's like almost exactly on time but i just hope i don't gotta start pushing earlier" she says. "ok i'll be there ASAP baby hang in there" fanum says and hangs up. "this is it" asia says and looks at liberty.

"i know you're nervous bae but you'll be fine. just keep praying and imma be here with you i'll count your contractions" liberty says and asia hugs her. they lay on the bed and start watching netflix. "ahh" asia says and sits up. she holds her stomach and takes deep breaths. they count how long until the next one and it's at 7 minutes. "i'm just praying fanum makes it ugh" asia says and starts tearing up.

"ok ok don't worry it's just hormones" liberty says and holds asia as she cries. "he has to make it here liberty i won't have the baby until he gets here" asia says and wipes her face. she ends up laying down to nap and she wakes up 4 hours later. liberty looks at her and she sits up. "how long was i out for?" she asks. "like 4 hours girl it's 1am rn" liberty says. asia groans and holds her stomach.

"you wanna go to the hospital yet?" liberty asks and asia shakes her head. her phone rings and she sees fanums name pop up. she answers and puts it on speaker. "heyy baby i managed to change flights so i'm literally almost at the airport right now" fanum says. "what time will you be here then?" asia asks. "about 5" he says. she gets another contraction and they start timing them again. "you good mami?" he asks. "fanum i don't know how long you have it's like he's popping out rn" she says.

"shit. if you really gotta do it you'll have liberty with you so it's okay" fanum says and asia sighs. "imma call my mom" she says and hangs up. she calls her mom who doesn't answer so she calls again. this time her mom answers "asia what time do you call this?" "my water broke i've got like 7 more hours of labour" she says and her mom screams. "you want me to come there?" her mom asks. "idk if you can get a flight it was hard for fanum to get a flight from new york as well" asia says "but you can try".

"i'll call you if i get a flight" her mom says and hangs up. asia continues getting contractions and liberty decides it's better if asia goes to the hospital. they get in her car and liberty starts driving to the hospital. asia keeps getting contractions on the way and facetimes fanum who picks up straight away. "baby i can't hold on much longer i think he's coming" she says. "it's a two and a half hour flight i'm just about to board. i'll be there as soon as i can" fanum says.

"ok ok. i love you" she says "i love you more mami" he says before hanging up. they get to the hospital and go inside. they get taken to a room and asian lays on the bed. the doctor comes and checks her out. "so you're 5cm dilated id give it about 3 more hours and you gotta start pushing" she says before leaving.

she takes deep breaths as the contractions get more painful and she squeezes libertys hand.

- 2 hours later -

"no no no. he's coming" asia says and moans in pain. the doctor comes in and checks her out. "it's almost time you're 8cm dilated" she says and asia starts tearing up. "but fanum..." she says and liberty squeezes her hand. "we've got this baby" she says. asia starts sweating and liberty gets a rag for her head. around half an hour later the doctor gets her ready to start pushing.

she squeezes libertys hand as she pushes and starts crying. "it's too painful" she says and liberty wipes her tears. "come on asia you've got this mama" she says and asia pushes again. "UGHHH" she shouts as she pushes again. "i'm here!" fanum shouts as he comes in the room. "come on asia you got this" liberty says and asia screams and pushes. fanum comes over and holds her hand tightly. "come on mami you got this" he says.

"stop fucking saying come on i'm trying" asia shouts and fanum and liberty laugh a little to eachother. she pushes again and cries. "i see the head asia" the doctor says and asia pushes really hard. she pushes again super hard. "he's almost out you got this" the doctor says and she screams and does one last final push. they pull the baby out and liberty and fanum go over to look

asias POV

i can't believe he's here... what's happening to me?

her head starts spinning and she loses consciousness

to be continued