008

"baby, i'm not gonna do some weird shit i promise you. i'm all yours" fanum says and asia sighs "i can't tell if you're ready for commitment" "even the boys are surprised but i do wanna commit to you, i swear". asia looks at the phone and rolls her eyes "okay i'll come over" she hears him jumping around over the phone and she laughs. "ight i'll be there". she hangs up and puts her shoes on.

she starts walking to his house and stops at a store on the way. she orders food for all the boys and sits in the store to wait for it. she makes a few tiktoks then hears her name being called.

she looks up and sees the bags of food. she takes them and keeps walking to the house. she gets to the door and rings the doorbell. after a couple minutes fanum opens the door and she goes in.

"call everyone for dinner" asia says and looks at fanum. he calls them all down and she takes the food out of bags. "there's ribs, wings, potatoes, mac, greens, cornbread and shrimp" asia says and sits on the stool.

"damn asia can you marry all of us?" chris says and the boys all agree. they all get their food and sit in the lounge leaving asia and fanum in the kitchen.

"sooo?" fanum says "whatever we can stay together but that was your first and last fuck up okay?" "mhmmm". asia and fanum eat in the kitchen together.

he leans in and pecks her lips "amazing breakfast and amazing dinner baby" "i could've cooked this shit but nah yall are too spoiled"

"imma cook for you tomorrow den" fanum says. "you gon eat what i make you, and imma eat you"

asia rolls her eyes and wraps her arms around him. he picks her up and she holds onto him. he carries her to the backyard and hovers over the pool.

"my nigga if you drop me in i'll never forgive you" he laughs and puts her down "you so aggressive". she laughs and goes back inside. the boys clean up the mess and asia and fanum go to his room.

"so basically me and the boys are doing a 24 hour stream starting in the morning just wanted to let u know" "yea that's cool, don't get me sleeping in it tho cause imma always sleep in late when i'm here.

"yeah that's cool". he lays on the bed and she straddles him. he grips onto her ass and she lays her head on his chest. "you make me so happy"fanum says. she looks up at him and smiles "simp" she says

she kisses him and he kisses back. he kisses on her neck. she groans "i'm tired, you stress me out nigga" he laughs "i'm sorry corazon". she lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes. she soon falls asleep

-morning-

she wakes up early and does her normal routine of getting ready and going for her run. after the run she picks up juice for her and fanum then walks back to the house. fanum let's her in and she gives him his juice. he smiles and kisses her cheek. "you streaming yet?" "yeah i just came to let you in. come say hi."

asia and fanum go upstairs and asia sees who she assumes is another streamer. he looks at her and she smiles "heyy i'm asia" "you can call me adot, nice to meet you". fanum sits and pats his lap and asia sits on his lap.

"so uhh we gon stream for 24 hours and i'm not gonna sleep. asia is joining me today and the rest of the boys will be here later". asia just drinks her juice and goes on her phone while the boys mess around. she sits on fanums bed and watches youtube.

"what you watching?" fanum asks "DDG" asia says and smiles. he smiles and rolls his eyes, turning to face the screen again. the boys continue with the stream and duke and kai come in too. after a couple hours of streaming fanum gestures asia to the bathroom. they both go in and lock the door. "what you want nigga"

"it's been like 3 hours i want some love girl" he leans in to kiss her and she turns her head "what's the magic word?" "pleasee" fanum says and she leans in. she kisses him and wraps her arms around him.

kai's POV

"chat, asia and fanum in the bathroom right now." I say and hit the 'damn' sound effect. "how fanum fat ahh wit a girl that works out?" duke says and we all laugh

end of POV

fanum kisses down asias neck and leaves two big hickeys on each side. she kisses on his jawline and down his neck. she leaves a hickey on one side and goes back to kissing his lips.

they pull away "i gotta get back to the stream alr?" "yeah it's good". they both go back into the room and asia sits on the bed. fanum sits back with the boys

"what's on your neck?" kai says and looks closer. he hits kai in the arm and the boys start hyping up. asia laughs and puts her airpods in. she listens to music.

she orders a few pizzas from her phone and lays there to wait for it. around a half hour later the boys get a notification that someone's at the door.

"baby it's $80" asia says. "for what?" "pizza". fanum goes down to pay for it. "got him wrapped around your finger huh?" adot says and laughs

asia just smiles at his question and sits in fanums chair. she reads some of the comments then hears a robotic voice."i need at least 4 rounds on her". they all laugh. "that's what we all thinking" adot says and the boys look at him.

"woah" kai says and asia just furrows her eyebrows "i'm jus playin bro" adot says and fanum comes in with the pizzas. "oxtail pizza? asia i needa marry you on god" fanum says and she laughs.

"y'all if you want a good woman i'm right here" she says to the stream. "aye aye aye" fanum says and she smiles. asia gets up so fanum can sit and then sits on his lap. they all eat and ten minutes later asias phone rings

to be continued