056

asia and liberty finish up at the retreat and head home. in the middle of the night asias water breaks

- the next day -

it's asia and fanums 1 year anniversary in 2 days (i don't rlly have exact dates we're gonna say like may 29th)

after the final parts of the retreat the girls start heading home. liberty takes the bags to the car and they get in. liberty starts driving and asia looks out the window. "that's the most relaxed my life has been in forever" asia says "oh shit" she holds her tummy. "he really wants to come out" liberty says and they laugh.

asias phone rings and she sees fanums name on the screen. she answers and puts it to her ear. "hey babyy i'm flying home tomorrow" fanum says and asia smiles. "good. it's crazy he really wants to come out he's kicking me hard as shit" asia says and laughs. "well he better wait until i'm there" fanum says and asia smiles. they talk for a little while before asia hangs up

when they finally get back they take asias things into the apartment and asia starts unpacking stuff. liberty sits on the bed. "so since he's kicking so much i guess he may be coming soon. should i stay here until fanums back just in case?" liberty asks and asia nods "please. he won't be back until tomorrow night" asia says. "let's go get something to eat and kai wants to see me soooo" liberty says and asia smiles "fineee we can go to the house" she says.

they both get changed. asia puts on sweats and a hoodie and liberty puts on the same. they get into libs car and liberty starts driving. "i'm craving panda express" asia says "oooo that sounds good" liberty says. she drives to panda express and they go inside. they go up to get served and start making their orders. "oh shit you're asia right?" the guy says and she nods "congratulations to you and fanum" he says and she smiles "thank youu".

they finish up with the order and order for the boys too. they head to the car and get in. liberty drives them up to the house and they go inside. "heyyy how was the spa thing?" duke asks as they walk in. "yeah it was good" asia says and smiles. she goes to the kitchen and calls the boys for food. her and liberty go sit outside to eat and duke and kai join them.

"where's everybody else?" asia asks. "i don't even know" kai says and shrugs. "you and fanum boutta have your one year anniversary right?" duke asks and asia nods. "two more days. hoping carlos stays inside for that long" asia says and laughs. "you think he might be coming?" kai asks and asia nods "he's been kicking me soooo bad i think he wants to come tf out rn".

"imma stay with her tho just in case he decides to come before fanums back" liberty says. "i'm nervous yall... if something happens to me you all gotta help fanum raise him" asia says. "don't say shit like that asia you're gonna be fine" lib says and asia takes a deep breath. "it's a lot of responsibility for me libs i've never done nothing like this before. i've never been pregnant or anything" asia says. "you're gonna be an amazing mother i promise" duke says. "y'all can't be acting all cute when my hormones are everywhere i might just cry fr" asia says and laughs

fanum facetimes asia and she picks up. "heyy" she says. "wassup. wya?" he asks "i'm at the house rn we just eating" asia says and holds her stomach. "you still in pain?" liberty asks and she nods. "yeah he's coming fr" lib says. "is he coming!?" fanum says. "no no no. not right now" asia says and giggles. "i mean he could be. he's tryna fight his-" she moans in pain. "oh shit" she says and looks at liberty. "is that a contraction?" liberty asks "shit i think so" asia says. "should i fly over?" fanum asks.

"nah it's normal to get contractions my water ain't broke or nothing" asia says. "if anything changes you gotta let me know ASAP" fanum says. "i will of course. it's normal to get contractions before the big day" asia says and takes a deep breath. "you want a baby now?" kai says and looks at liberty who just laughs. "i'll look after my nephew i don't feel like kids rn" she says and asia smiles.

- later -

asia and liberty stay with the boys for a few hours and then sit in the living room alone. "we can go home if you want" liberty says. "libs you go and see kai i'll just chill with duke i know you don't wanna leave me" asia says and laughs. liberty goes to chill with kai and asia goes in dukes room. he's streaming so she sits on the chair. "heyyy" she says and duke smiles.

"y'all shes just pregnant as fuck right now shoutout to fanum" duke says and they laugh. "shit." she says and holds her stomach. he looks at her and she shakes her head. "imma start counting these shits" she says and puts a timer on her phone. she starts timing her contractions and they're around 6 minutes apart. "wait i'll be back" asia leaves the room and goes to kais room. she starts feeling liquid go down her legs. "fuck" she says and opens the door.

libertys sitting on the bed with kai and turns around. "you good girl?" liberty asks. "my water just broke" asia says

to be continued