040

"omg congratulations asia" he says and hugs her "i had no idea". she smiles "thanks ricky" she says. "y'all ain't told social media?" he asks and she shakes her head. "if they find out imma come find you" she says and they laugh. her phone rings on facetime and she answers. "heyy baby" she says and fanums face lights up the screen. "heyy mama wyd?" he says. "i just met with an old friend" she says "what y'all doing?". "who's room is that?" he asks. "it's this guy i know from high school bae dw" she says.

"anywayyy kais party is in like hours i tried to nap but i rlly can't" he says. "imma head home okay?" she says to rick and he nods as she leaves. "who is that baby" fanum asks again. asia sighs "we dated in school he just invited me over" she says "he knows about you it wasn't no weird shit". "ight" fanum says as his hotel door knocks. he gets up and opens it "oh shit... wait i'll call you back mama" "who is it-" she gets cut off as he hangs up. she walks home and then sits on her bed. after 10 minutes her phone rings and she answers.

"who was it?" asia says. "don't get mad..." he says. "lucia!? she really wanna get fucked up" asia says. "how you know?" he says. "i know roberto. she boutta get fucked up" asia hangs up and calls liberty. she answers. "guess who's there rn" asia says "lucia. she just turned up to fanums room how she even know he was there?". "oh shit. imma get her. she in his room?" liberty asks. "i don't knowww" asia says and liberty hangs up. fanum calls asia and she answers.

"what?" she says. "come onnn baby she's gone now" he says and asia rolls her eyes. "whatever" she says

- later -

- vegas -

kais party starts and they all go to the club. fanum finds himself sitting in a corner and lucia comes over to him. "you know you want me roberto... asia won't know" she says and fanum looks at her. "i cant do that to her" he says and walks away. he has some drinks and gets lit with the boys

- NY -

asia goes on her phone and sees videos of the party. she puts her phone down and lays in bed. she soon drifts to sleep

- 6am -

she wakes up and goes downstairs. she gets a drink of water and checks her phone seeing a few missed calls from liberty. "that's never good" she says as she calls her back. after a few rings liberty picks up. "hello?" she says sounding hungover. "my bad. you good?" asia says "you kept calling me". "shit" liberty says and sits up in bed. she goes out the room and to the staircase. "asia i don't know how to say this" she says and asia goes quiet.

"don't worry it's not about fanum i just needed to talk" liberty says and asia takes a deep breath. "i cheated on kai last night..." she says and asia gasps. "with who?" she asks. "girl... some random dude at the party" she says. "shit... libs you gotta tell him" asia says. "hell no" liberty says "he don't gotta know". "come onnn liberty you know i don't fuck with cheaters" asia says. "fine i'll think about it" liberty says. "details?" asia asks. "we got to talking at the bar and we ended up in his hotel room. we did like three rounds ugh asia i feel so bad i love kai"

"how's fanum?" asia asks. "OH YEAH. i beat lucia ass last night. fanum was tired of her ass too" liberty says and they laugh. "i miss himmm damn" asia says. after they talk for a little while asia hangs up. she ends up going back to bed and falling asleep.

- 10am -

she wakes up to her phone ringing and she groans and picks up. "hello?" she says. "good morning beautiful" fanum says and asia smiles. "good morning daddy" she responds and laughs. "i miss you" he says. "is that so?" she responds "well i'm leaving here in the morning". "i gotta tell you something" he says and sits up in bed. "this dude we know said he fucked around with liberty last night. he only told me and ion know if i even believe it but should i tell kai?".

asia facepalms "what if i said liberty called me and told me the same thing. it is really fucked tho it was kais birthday" she says and fanum sighs. "imma tell him" fanum says "lemme see my baby" he says and asia lifts her shirt showing her tummy. "i'll call you back in like 5 minutes mami" he says and hangs up. asia goes downstairs and makes cereal before sitting in the living room to eat.

she gets a call from kai and she answers. "heyy kai" asia says. "is it true?" he says and asia just goes quiet. "so it is true. tell yo friend she gotta find a way home cause ain't no way she getting on my PJ". "i'm so sorry kai you didn't deserve that shit on your birthday" asia says and kai sighs. "imma just go cool off and i'll talk to you later thanks asia" he says and hangs up.

she calls fanum and he picks up. "you didn't call me back nigga" she says and he laughs. "my fault i was with kai" he says and asia smiles. "i miss you tho beautiful" he says and asia silent screams. "i miss you too papi... tomorrows my last day" she says. "we flying back tonight i think kais pissed now" fanum says "well that's what kai says but i doubt it". she keeps eating her food. "i think my family wanna see you tho" asia says. "of course. i'll come there as soon as i can" he says and asia smiles.

"when can i see the baby?" he asks "not sure i'll ask them" she says. her mom comes through the door followed by someone else. "i gotta go. i'll talk to you later okay? love you" she says. "love you more" he says before she ends the phone. "what the fuck?" asia says.

to be continued