058

fanums POV

"look baby he's here" i look at asia and her eyes are closed. "baby?" i say and tap her. "is she sleeping?" i ask and look at the doctor. "everyone clear the room please" the doctor says and we all get shown out.

end of POV

fanum and liberty pace around the waiting room and fanum starts tearing up. "you good?" liberty says and fanum sighs. "i can't lose her bro i can't raise a baby without her she means the world to me" fanum says and liberty rubs his arm.

kai, duke, agent, davis and chris show up. "wassup papaaa" duke says coming over to fanum. "yo what's wrong?" kai asks. "it's asia... somethings wrong. she had the baby then she was just passed out" liberty says and they all sit. "it's gon be okay fanum bro she's strong" chris says and fanum goes outside. he starts smoking and then sees asias mom and brothers walking up to the door. "hey!" jordan says and comes over. "you having second thoughts my bro?" he says and fanum shakes his head.

"somethings happened to her" he says as they walk towards the entrance. "hey fanum she's had the baby yet?" her mom asks. "she had the baby but sums happened to her im worried" fanum says. "wait wait what" jhamari says and they go to the room. they see a nurse standing outside. "what's wrong with my baby?" asias mom asks. "her blood pressure dropped and she lost consciousness. she's gonna be okay we just don't know how long it'll take for her to regain consciousness" the nurse says

everyone sits in the waiting room and fanum just stared at the floor. "you want anything imma go get food" kai says and fanum shakes his head. kai davis chris and agent leave to go get food leaving duke, fanum, liberty, asias mom and brothers in the waiting room. asias mom sits with fanum and puts her arm around him. he looks at her "i ain't mean to not engage with y'all rn it's just a lot" he says. "she's gonna be okay you heard the nurse" asias mom says.

"he's beautiful... so beautiful" fanum says and they smile. "y'all named him yet?" asias mom asks and he nods. "we haven't chosen a middle name but carlos is his first name" fanum says. "imma move with him to the DR when he's little so he can embrace the culture" fanum says and plays with his hands. after about an hour fanum gets up to ask about asia. he speaks to the nurse. "it's been an hour now what's happened to her?" fanum asks. "she's still unconscious we've just got to wait for her. in the meantime we've moved your son to another room so you can go see him" she says.

fanum and asias mom go to see the baby and asias mom smiles. "he's so sweet" she says and looks at fanum "and he has your nose". fanum chuckles and looks at him. "asias awake" fanum hears and runs out to her room. he goes inside and sees asia sitting up. he goes over to her and hugs her and she hugs him back. "what happened? is carlos okay?" she asks. "he's fine. and he's gorgeous" fanum says. asias mom comes in with her brothers and she smiles.

"his middle names gonna be roberto" asia says and looks at fanum. "you sure?" he asks and she nods. they fill out birth certificate stuff and then they bring carlos into the room. they pass him over to asia and asia holds him on her chest. she tears up and smiles at him. "hey little guy" she says and kisses his head.

the doctor comes back in. "so. we're gonna keep you here until tomorrow just so we can monitor your blood pressure and everything" she says and asia nods. "until then did you want something to eat?" "sushi" she looks at fanum and he laughs. "lemme call kai" fanum says and leaves the room. "he really looks like fanum look at his nose" asia says and looks at everyone. "look it's your grandma and your uncles baby" asia says and chuckles.

fanum comes in the room. "they've been in traffic for an hour but kais gonna stop and get you some sushi" fanum says and asia smiles.

she picks up her phone and posts on her instagram

444asia: one last pregnancy pic before y'all get to meet him @elfanum

after a little while kai arrives holding a big sushi platter and puts it on the tray table. asia laughs and pulls kai in for a hug. "thanks so much kai" she says and takes a picture of it. "you wanna hold him?" asia asks and fanum nods. she hands him over and fanum holds him close. she starts eating the sushi. "imma put y'all in a hotel" asia says "get my card babe". "no no asia it's fine. i already booked one" her mom says and asia nods. "we're gonna go check in we'll come visit you later" her mom says before they all leave.

"can i hold him?" duke asks and asia nods. fanum passed him over to duke them liberty comes in the room. "girlll you're awake" she says and they hug. "i was just talking to the woman at the front cause she recognised y'all" liberty says. "get in" asia says and scorched over. liberty sits next to her in the bed and asia keeps eating.

"it's our one year tomorrow" fanum says and smiles. "i knoww damn it's been a rollercoaster" asia says and they laugh.

to be continued