049

"where's lucia then?" asia asks. "she told my mom she'd be back but. she looks around 3 years old and lucia moved to australia a little over 3 years ago which is when we broke up" fanum says. "when she comes back. sit down and talk to her. this weird shit ends today" asia says before she hangs up.

she hears the door knock and she goes and opens up. she sees ricky and smiles slightly. "we gotta talk" he says and they go to the backyard. "i just wanna say i'm sorry. i didn't wanna start shit i just wasn't thinking." he says. "it's fine ricky i forgive you" asia says. "i'm just not telling you shit no more" she laughs and he smiles.

her phone rings again and she rolls her eyes and answers. "what fanum." she says. "damn! anyway i'm picking you up with lucia we all gotta talk" he says. "whatever bro" she says and hangs up. "everything good?" ricky asks and asia nods. "perfect" she says and goes to get water

30 mins later

fanum calls asia and she answers. "i'm outside mami" he says and she hangs up. she goes out and sees lucia in the back seat. she scoffs and gets in the front. he pecks her lips and she just sits there. he starts driving and they go to a cafe. they go inside and get a table.

they order food and drinks before they start talking. "so. i wanna do a paternity test because i don't need you in my life lucia. we had what we had we gotta leave it in the past" fanum says. "we can do one definitely" lucia says. asia just stays quiet and goes on her phone. "you got anything to say baby?" fanum asks and asia rolls her eyes. "woman to woman you did some weird shit to try take fanum away from me. this could just be the same thing all over again" asia says.

"so you think i'm lying?" lucia asks and asia shakes her head. "even if your not you didn't find fanum to tell him about his kid you were worried more about dick. that's some weird ass shit so yeah he will be doing a paternity test and even if she's his daughter i don't wanna see your face anywhere near my house" asia says. their food and drinks come and they eat in silence.

asia looks at fanum and breaks the silence. "i've got our baby to be worrying about fanum your life is just drama all over" "i'm gonna get some clarity baby i don't want no drama" he says and kisses her. she kisses him back then goes back to eating. "so we're both spending christmas with our exes. how ironic" she says and laughs. "nah i'm leaving tonight. i just wanted roberto to know before christmas" she says.

asia just keeps eating and goes on her phone. after she's done she calls fanum to come outside. they go out and sit down. "i just want her out of our lives baby" asia says. "me too i swear" he says "not long now". "that's if that child isn't yours. she cheated on you anyway so don't do anything until you get the results" asia says and fanum nods.

"i don't want this to change nun between us" he says and asia kisses him. he kisses her back and she puts her hand on his jaw. she pulls away and looks in his eyes. "it's us against the world bae" she says. "but i really gotta go. we're starting dinner prep" asia says and they go inside. they finish up and pay the bill before getting in the car. fanum drives lucia to her hotel before driving asia home.

asia goes inside and sees her grandma and some of her cousins

her cousins Malachi and Jalai'a

"asia!?" malachi says as she hugs him. "i missed y'all... lai laiiiiii" she says as she hugs her other cousin. "BITCHHH" jalaia says "YOUR TUMMY". "I KNOWWW" asia says "we got a lot to talk about". they all go to the backyard and her cousins start smoking. "soooo i met my man a few months ago and this just happened" asia says. "girl we know we seen it all over social media already you're famous as shit" malachi says.

"how's y'all's relationships been tho?" asia asks. "non existent" jalaia says. "i can't relate me and my man been good lately" malachi says. "period" asia says and her phone pings. she picks it up and sees a message from fanum. he sends her a few pictures.  she responds

daddy 🤪

which one should i post?

post all of them you look sexy

you still got the back pains 🫣

nooo why?

what do you say we have a sneaky link?

aint nun sneaky bout us 🤣

then just a link 👀

i'll think about it daddy😛

she laughs and puts her phone down. "who's that?" jalaia asks and asia laughs again. "it's just fanum he wants to fuck" she says "it's been a hot minute my back been hurting. "what actually happened with duke? cause that man is my type i want a piece of that" malachai says and asia sighs. "it's not even a lot that happened we just made out that's it" asia says.

"baby you're living everybody's dreammm. i would just need 10 minutes with duke and i'd be happy for life" jalaia says and asia laughs. "i would introduce you but you live far as hell" asia says. "i'd travel for duke dennis" jalaia says and her and malachai laughs. "y'all are tooo much. i'm living in that house rn if that's everybody's dream then y'all can have it. i'm getting tired of it now" asia says.

asias phone rings and she answers it. "yesss fanum" she says. "i got your momma and brothers a gift i just can't bring it tomorrow" fanum says. "baby you didn't have to" asia responds. "nah i wanted to. open up" he says and asia goes to the door

to be continued