047

she answers. "what more can you say ricky?". "i'm sorry asia fr. i'm glad you cleared the air" he says. "whatever nigga" she says and rolls her eyes. "you coming for christmas?" he asks. "yeah why?" "my momma working all day so we're celebrating early. was wondering if i could come to yours?" he asks. "ricky this shit has just happened and you wanna be back on my good side? but my family loves you and your mom would never forgive me if i let you be alone for christmas" she says. "i'll make it up to you" he says before she hangs up

"i take it that's who told everybody" dike says and asia nods. "yeah he's my ex but our families are pretty close" asia says. "is fanum mad?". "he clearly needs space it's probably just a lot rn" duke says. asia leaves the room to find fanum. she goes out to the backyard and sees him sitting with kai. "i love her bro... it's just a lot with this whole duke shit i can't help but think he hasn't lost feelings for her." fanum says.

"fanum you ain't never let a girl have you feeling this way before" kai says "she's different... she's my future wife" fanum responds. asia comes over to them and they look up. "you okay baby?" she says and he nods. he holds her hand and she sits on his lap. "i just want you to know that i love you. and duke is just my friend and i just wanna focus on us" asia says. "me too" he says, pecking her lips.

"anddd ricky is coming to mine for christmas" asia says. "asia are you for real rn?" he asks. "baby he's like family. and i know he did what he did but at least there's no secrets now" asia says and fanum sighs. "whatever. but like i already said no funny shit" she pecks his lips and he puts his hand on her ass. "you wanna go upstairs?" she asks "yes ma'am" he says and they go up.

"what time we gotta be up?" asia asks. "maybe like 8" he says and asia nods and sits on his lap. she puts her arm around him and her hand on his jaw. he takes a video of them and she smiles and waves. she pecks his lips over and over then he ends the video. he starts kissing on her neck and she tilts her head to the side. he moves his hand up and down her thigh as he does this. she plays in his hair and she pulls away. "i wishhh we could fuck rn but my back pains is eating me up". she laughs

- light smut -

"lay down" she says and gets up. he lays down and she gets on top of him. she unbuckles his pants and pulls them down along with his boxers. she looks up at him and he bites his lip, running his hand through her hair. she spits on it and licks on the tip. she slides her lips from the tip down to the base then back up. he grips onto her hair and she moves her head up and down, sliding her mouth from tip to base and again and again.

she moves her hand up and down his length that doesn't fit in her mouth and she keeps sucking. she looks up at him and he moans "fuck...". his breath speeds up as she keeps going and he cums in the back of her throat. she swallows and sits up and he keeps going "shittt asia" he says and she laughs.

-end-

they get cleaned up and get into comfy clothes. asia brushed her teeth while fanum goes live on insta. he comes in the bathroom and she waves at the live. she spits out the toothpaste and looks at her throat in the mirror. she shows fanum the bruise and he laughs "oh shit". she laughs too and leaves the bathroom. he follows her and slaps her ass. "stranger danger" she says and faces him. "cmon ma lemme holla at you. i got money i drive a nice car" he says. "nah my nigga will beat your ass fr" she says and laughs.

"who that fanum nigga? trust me he ain't got nothing on me" fanum says and pulls her closer. asia laughs and pecks his lips. "woahhh why you kissing other niggas?" he asks and they laugh. "goofy" she says and kisses him. he kisses her back and then goes back to talking to the livestream. "can we go for a walk before bed?" she asks. "if you want" he says and they go downstairs.

"you coming?" asia asks seeing kai and duke. "where you going?" duke asks. "walk." she says and they join. they leave the house and start walking around the block. fanum holds her hand and she smiles and keeps walking. "in the new year you starting the gym?" asia asks and fanum laughs. "maybe" he says. "i'll see how i feel". they finish walking and go back home.

asia goes into the kitchen to get water and duke comes in. "can you help me with something" duke says and asia looks at him "it depends what". he turns around and lifts his shirt. i got these like bumps on my back" he says. "nigga do i look like a doctor" she looks closely anyway. "yeah i can't help you with that one". he puts his shirt down and turns back to her. "what can i put on it tho?" he asks "idk shea butter" asia says and grabs a snack.

"you're such a waste of time" he laughs and she hits him. "stfu you think im a doctor?" she says and starts eating. "you do people's feet and shit" "ah ah ah ah. no. im never on the foot station i would be sick" she says and goes upstairs. she approaches the room and hears fanum on the phone. "No me contactes más. Estoy feliz" he says and asia comes in the room. he hangs up and asia comes over. "you good baby?" she asks and he nods.

"i blocked lucia but she got a new number so idk what's wrong with this girl" fanum says. "dw about it" asia says and pecks his lips. "i'll be right back. she says and goes downstairs. she sits in the couch and goes on instagram. she starts hunting for lucia's account and soon finds it. she messages her

hey. i just had a few questions about you and fanum

to be continued