020

asia sits at the bar and orders a drink. she sighs and facetimes duke. "asia what time do you call this?" duke says as he looks at the screen "nigga it's like 9pm for you stop being a old man.".

"oh i heard about fanum... you don't deserve that shit" he says as he sits up. "thanks duke... i just needed someone to talk to and i didn't wanna bother kai any more so...".

they talk for a little while until the bar closes up. asia goes up to her room and says goodbye to him before ending the call. she goes in the room and sees fanum sitting on the balcony smoking.

she rolls her eyes and puts on some pyjamas before doing her skincare and getting into bed. after a little while she feels fanum get in too and feels an arm around her. "imma just give you 5 seconds...". he moves his arm. they both end up going to sleep in silence

- morning -

they get ready for the flight and check out of the hotel. as they're on the way to the airport asia puts her airpods in and looks out the window. when they get their they do the whole airport process blah blah blah.

they get onto the plane and asia just looks out the window. the whole plane journey home they don't talk at all and once they've got their bags at the airport asia leaves in a cab, leaving fanum at the airport. she goes home and puts her bags in her room.

she sits on the bed and takes a deep breath "what the fuck." she says and lays down. her phone rings and she picks it up seeing "kai". she answers. "heyy" he says "open your door".

she opens her door and he comes in and hugs her. "how you doing trouble" he says and asia rolls her eyes. "like... i'm sad but when i get sad i just get angry. so i'm angry and i wanna hurt someone".

they sit on the bed together. "don't rush things but this can't be the end of your relationship. y'all are too cute" kai says and asia shrugs.

asias door knocks and she goes and opens it. "baby..." fanum says as he walks in. "i meant everything i said to you. and i fucked up" he says "100%" asia responds and rolls her eyes. "i know you might not wanna be together again but don't cut me off" fanum says and asia nods. "fine. i'm not gon cut you off but keep the ring and just save the explanation now" asia says. "imma get food" kai says before he leaves.

fanum and asia sit and talk about their favourite things about the holiday but asia can't get the memory off of her mind. she looks at fanum and he kisses her. she kisses him back and gets on his lap.

they keep making out until asia pushes herself off of him. "hell no... i'm not doing that. i love you roberto but you hurt me and i just need space.". "i promise you. i'll never do that shit again. it was stupid and i just-"

"do you know her?" asia asks. fanum shakes his head " it didn't mean shit i just got caught in the moment" he replies.

"we need a break. let's take it slow and i can think about how i feel" asia says. "okay we can take it slow. don't be letting no other niggas near you tho"

"don't tell me what to do". kai comes back with food and also duke. "y'all made up yet?" duke says and he sits on the chair. "i guess so... that don't mean we're back together tho" asia says and goes on her phone. "that's not a free pass tho duke" fanum says, looking at duke.

"i don't want your girl bro stop playin w me" duke says and rolls his eyes. they all eat and then asia hears the door knock. she goes and gets it and sees liberty. liberty hugs her

"i heard what happened. you okay?". "i'm okay... fanums here" asia says and they both go to where everyone else is. "oh heyyy...." liberty says, looking at them. "hey" fanum responds. "not you" she says and sits down.

after a little while everyone leav s and it's just asia and liberty. "so what happened?" liberty asks, readjusting herself on the seat

"he took me to a party and i met this girl called tina. after we spoke we went inside to dance and i saw fanum. some girl was dancing on him then the girl turns around and kisses him and he kisses back" asia says and looks at the floor.

"and it's just embarrassing it's not like he fucked her but him kissing her just made me feel like shit". liberty nods and hugs her. tears start going down asias face and she hugs her back.

"i hate crying bro but i really love him. i've never felt this way before and he just loves fucking embarrassing me" asia says as she wipes her face. the door knocks and liberty goes and gets it "what do you want?" she says.

"i forgot my airpods" fanum says and comes in. he comes to the room and sees asia wiping her tears. "don't cry baby..." he says and asia looks at him. "get your airpods and go roberto" she throws them at him and he picks them up.

he comes over to her and hugs her. she leans her head on his chest. "you really made me feel like shit roberto i hope you know that. the way i feel towards you is something different but one small thing has fucked it up" asia says and he kisses her head.

he ends up leaving and asia and liberty go on a walk. a car slows down beside them and the window rolls down "asia" a voice says and she looks closer.

"oh adot?" "i heard what happened. lemme take you out". asia looks at liberty and she nods "go out with him. don't do nothing but you gotta post pictures you gotta fuck with fanums head. imma go home". asia hugs liberty before getting in the car.

adot starts driving "you hungry?" he says and asia shakes her head. "i'm coming out with you but just as friends okay?" "of course mamas" he says and keeps driving. asia takes a video of both of them and puts it on her close friends story.

to be continued