005

in the morning asia wakes up and fanum isn't there. she gets up and goes downstairs but stops when she sees fanum talking to a girl near the front door. she listens in. "ight i'll see you around" he says "as always" she replies. he side hugs her before she leaves.

asia goes back upstairs and finds kai's room. she knocks his door and he opens up. she goes inside and sits on his bed "you good?" he asks. "yeah i just... does fanum like me?" "all he does lately is talk about you soo" he sits next to her.

"what's wrong?" kai asks. "it's jus like... just went downstairs and saw him talking to some girl i just don't know if i'm wasting my time" "i'm telling you ain't no girl been here"

"fanum ain't like that, it's probably just a misunderstanding don't worry bout it" kai says. his room door opens and fanum is standing int he doorway "what chu doing in here?"

"i was just talking to kai come sit" fanum sits next to asia and she turns to face him "who was downstairs?" "it's the girl who hooks me up with free food" fanum says "hmm"

"what's wrong mami?" "nun" "you sure?" she nods "use your words hermosa" "i'm good bro" she gets up and goes to his room

he follows behind her and pulls her close to him. "what we is?" "we could be something but i wanna trust you first" "but you mine yk that right?" she shrugs "news to me".

she sits on his bed and takes off her top. he comes close to her and hovers over her. she looks up at him and kisses him. he kisses her back and picks her up. she wraps her arms and legs around him as they passionately make out.

she pulls away and bites her bottom lip "can i wear one of your t shirts?" "fosho baby, wait here." he puts her down and he goes to his closet. he gets a t shirt and gives it to her.

she puts it on and wraps her arms around him. he kisses her neck and starts leaving hickeys down one side. "let's go get breakfast" he says and he makes eye contact with her.

"we gon get breakfast, go out somewhere then come back here tonight and we'll see where it goes from there" "why we gotta wait until tonight?" he grins and carries her to the bed

they mess around abit but don't have sex

they both shower together and fanum gives her clothes to wear. he gets dressed and they go downstairs. "don't y'all get tired?" chris asks as they come down "nah not really" fanum replies as he slaps asias ass.

they go into the kitchen and fanum starts making food for them. asia sits on the counter and watches him. he finishes up and gives her the food. they start eating together

she gets a call from her mom and leaves the room to take it. after about 5 minutes she comes back. "i needa go back to new york in a couple days" she looks at fanum "why?" "gotta sort some shit out at home before i make the final move, i'll only be gone for a week" "i can't wait that longgg" fanum says and turns to her "well you gon have to, it's ight i'll facetime you"

she finishes eating then washes the dishes then they go back up to his room. kai comes in "you wanna come to a party tonight asia?". "yeah sure" she looks at fanum "whose party?" fanum asks "idek some girl just invited us" kai says before leaving the room.

"i'll come" asia says and fanum lays next to her. "why we not official yet?" fanum says. "you didn't ask me" "well i'm asking you now, be my girlfriend" asia giggles "no" he looks at her shocked "i'm playing nigga of course" she kisses him and he kisses back

he wraps his arms around her and she plays with his hair. "i promise imma treat you right mamas" "you better keep that promise"

a few hours later, asia goes home and starts getting ready for the party. she showers and washes her hair. she puts on a skirt and bralette then does her hair and makeup. she hears her door knock and goes and opens it. "damn baby you look good"

"come in i'm not done" she finishes up her makeup and sprays perfume on herself. he wraps his arms around her from behind and kisses her neck "you ready now mama?" "mhmm"

they go down to his car and get in. "imma jus say before we get there, my ex gon be there. you'll know who she is she gon be looking at you crazy" "it's ight i know how to handle bitches" fanum smirks and starts the car up. he drives to the party which takes 10 minutes and then parks outside

asia and fanum go inside and greet the host. fanum goes and sits on the couch and asia sits on his lap. he wraps his arms around her and she goes on her phone.

she looks across the room and sees a girl giving her daggers (idk how to say that in america but it's like a dirty look). she laughs "guessing that's your ex" fanum looks up "oh shit yeah" they laugh together.

the girl comes over and asia rolls her eyes "hey robby" she says "don't nobody call me robby bro" "who's this?" she gestures to asia "i'm asia nice to meet you" "mhmm i watched the stream" "why'd you ask then?" fanum says

"anyway, your son misses you and i find you w some other bitch" "your fucking what?" asia gets up off of fanums lap and he grabs her hand "she's cappin bruh its not my son" "you raised him for over a year" she says "lauren just leave me alone"

she walks away and asia looks at fanum "im so sorry mama, dont ket her ruin the night". kai comes over and daps up fanum then pats you on the back "you good shawty?"

"mhmm im good" asia rolls her eyes and sits next to fanum. him and kai ger to talking and asia gets up and goes to the kitchen. she fixes herself a drink and sits on the kitchen counter

a tall darkskin man approaches her and fixes himself a drink. he sips it and looks at her. she smiles and looks at her phone. he comes closer "lemme holla at you girl".

"i'm taken... thank you tho" she looks at him. "oh shit, you fanums girl?" "yeahh how'd you know?" "that's my bro, i'm jackson btw"   him and asia have a short conversation before fanum comes over "this you right here?" "of course bro" fanum replies as he puts his hand on her thigh 

asia wraps her arms around him as he talks to his friend. they end the conversation and fanum turns to her. "let's dance" he says. they both go out into the living room and start dancing together. she presses her ass onto his bulge and slowly moves her hips to the rhythm. he moves her hair to the side and burys his face in her neck.

he slides his hands down her body and kisses her neck. she keeps dancing on him and he spins her around. he kisses her and she kisses back. duke comes over "can i steal fanum for a sec?" "he's all yours".

asia goes outside and sits on the step near the door. she sees fanums ex approach and she gets up "i promise you, you don't wanna mess w me" she says "i'm up for the challenge" asia says, kicking her shoes off.

lauren lunges at her and they start fighting. ppl crowd around outside to see the fight and she hits asia in the nose. "hell nah" asia gets her on the ground and punches her over and over until she feels someone pick her up and carry her inside. "nigga put me down!" asia says and kicks her legs. she gets put down and turns around seeing fanum

"what the fuck happened? left yo ass alone for two minutes". "ask your bitch" asia grabs her things and orders an uber on her phone. "come here mama" fanum says, following her outside.

"nah bro i don't wanna deal with a crazy ex girlfriend right now i don't fuck with that" "it's not my fault, let's just go to mine ight?" she cancels the uber and they both get in fanums car.

"look at my fucking nose my nigga" asia leans closer to him. "you did yo big one tho, you whooped her mf ass" "i don't like fighting at all, i'm not doing that shit again Roberto" "ohh so now you name droppin cause you mad". he starts driving back to the AMP house and asia stays silent the whole ride.

he parks up outside and they both go inside. he picks her up and she rolls her eyes. "just put me down" "why you mad at me mamas?" "i'm just annoyed at that dumb bitch". "let's go upstairs ight?" he walks upstairs carrying her and goes into his room. he puts her on the bed and she slides off her skirt

to be continued