009

she leaves the room to answer and it's her mom. "hey asia, instead of coming all the way back i've shipped your things over". "thanks momma. how's everyone at home" asia asks.

"good actually, your brother said he saw you on youtube or something" her mom says and asia laughs. "im dating this like famous guy, i'll update you later but love youuu" "bye baby"

she goes downstairs to get some water and sits on the counter. she sees adot walk into the room and she smiles slightly. "aye so, you and fanum together then?"

"duh" asia laughs. "nah but you together or just talking?" he asks. "together bro" she rolls her eyes.

"aii cool" she goes upstairs with her water and goes back into fanums room. she sits on his lap and leans back. he slides his hand up her thigh and she holds his hand.

adot comes back up and the boys talk between themselves. fanum moves his hand higher and asia moves his hand. "baby you're streaming" "i want you so bad" he whispers.

asia spins on his lap to face him. "in about... 20 hours" she giggles and he groans. he looks her up and down and licks his lips "ight i'm up for the challenge, as soon as the stream ends i'm fucking you" "deal" she replies.

fanum spins the chair so he's facing backwards and she's facing the stream. she reads some comments and laughs. he moves his hands to her ass and the boys signal over. "such a simp bro" adot says.

he spins the chair again and him and asia both face the screen. "adot wants asia" fanum reads and he rolls his eyes "yall cappin". asia pecks his lips and leans her head in his chest. she goes on her phone and takes a picture of the screen and puts it on her story.

another few hours later asia has fallen asleep on fanums lap and the boys are doing truth or dare. fanum carries asia to the guest room and lays her down on the bed. he puts a blanket over her and kisses her head before going into his room again.

-skip to the morning-

the boys have had a nap and are back to streaming. asia wakes up and looks around. she goes downstairs and drinks some water. she starts making breakfast for the boys and starts playing some music.

she finishes with the eggs and sausage then makes some pancakes. she puts it on plates and carries up two at a time leaving it on the table on the landing. she opens fanums door and brings in the breakfast two plates at a time.

she sees fanum, duke, kai and 3 other boys

"good morning beautiful" fanum gets up and helps her with the plates. "you better meet her bruh" duke says as they all eat. fanum and asia sit on the bed and start eating. "i'm so glad you're here" fanum says.

"you wanna move in?". "hmmm idk" asia says "maybe not right now". they finish up eating and fanum calls asia out of the room. they go into the guest room and he picks her up. he kisses her and she kisses back, wrapping her arms around him.

"lemme fuck you" fanum mumbles through the kiss. she lifts her shirt over her head and he lays her on the bed

-skip-

after they're done they shower together and fanum gives her one of kai's t shirts and kai's shorts. she goes into his room and gets him some clothes then brings them to him.

he gets dressed and they both go back into his room. "y'all are so fucking loud" kai says and the boys laugh. "nah fr the stream prolly heard that shit" one of the other boys says.

"that's the fanum effect" fanum says. he slaps asias ass and she jumps. she sits on the chair and leans back.

"are they my clothes?" kai asks "yeah, you're small so they fit me" asia says. "it's officially been 24 hours" duke says and everyone claps. they all say goodbye before ending the stream.

"imma hit the gym who's coming?" asia says and gets up "i'll come" duke says and kai agrees. asia looks at fanum "i can try?" fanum says. "pick me up from my place in an hour okay?" asia says. she kisses him and leaves the house.

she starts walking to her place and a car pulls up beside her. a guy hops out and she steps back "i ain seen you round here before shawty" the guy says "i just moved from new york... i'm rlly in a rush".

she moves past him and he grabs her hand "hold up baby" she yanks her arm away "im not interested i've got a boyfriend" asia says and keeps walking.

he catches up to her "aye, wait". she rolls her eyes and turns around. "what?" "i'm tryna talk to you" he says

"i told you i'm not interested my nigga take a hike" asia walks away and he drives away. she goes into her apartment and gets in the shower.

after she showers she puts on some gym clothes and ties up her hair. she grabs her gym bag and some water then goes outside. she waits i. front of the building for fanum and around 20 minutes later he arrives.

she gets in the car and he starts driving "kai and duke coming in a different car" "okay... you know some guy wouldn't leave me alone earlier" asia says "what he look like?" "tall, dark, he had grills and locs and he drove a black mercedes"

"interesting..." fanum says and asia looks at him "why?" she asks "cause it might not just be adot who want you" "he doesn't want me" asia says "i saw the recording of the stream he wouldn't say that shit around me" fanum says. asia shrugs and soon fanum parks outside the gym.

they go inside and asia pays her membership. she helps fanum do his and duke and kai arrive too. they all go in and asia puts in her airpods. she starts her usual workout with a warm up on the treadmill.

after that she goes into doing weights. "someone spot me" duke stands behind her and she puts the barbell onto her shoulders and starts her squats. after 10 she locks the barbell into place and drinks some water.

duke and asia high five and they both sit on a weightlifting bed. fanum joins them and they do bicep curls. kai comes over and sits near them and goes on his phone. fanum soon gives up and sits with kai.

asia and duke to step ups for a few minutes before sitting with them too. duke takes off his shirt and dries his forehead. asia gets up and takes off her shirt leaving the sports bra and shorts. she takes mirror pictures. duke comes up behind her and they take some pictures together.

they sit back down "you gave up already?" asia says to fanum "mmhmm" he doesn't look at her and keeps looking at the phone. "imma go smoke" he goes outside. "what's up with him?" asia asks. "idk, he seems fine" kai says and asia looks at duke who shrugs.

asia goes outside to find fanum and sees him smoking next to his car. she goes over to him "you good?" she asks. "mhm... what about duke" fanum says "huh?" asia looks at him confused.

"bro i'm not even in the mood for this rn if you like him more be with him" fanum says and puts out the cigarette. "are you crazy? you're so fucking jealous" "well what do you expect? he's fit and he works out with you"

"roberto if i knew you were gonna be so jealous i wouldn't have come" asia says and rolls her eyes "i like you so if you don't believe that it's your problem" she goes inside and sits with with kai and duke.

"he good?" duke asks. asia nods and posts a couple of the pictures on her story. duke posts them also and they leave the gym. "where fanum at?" kai asks "i think he left" asia says.

to be continued