035

liberty gasps and hugs asia. asia tears up looking at the plus sign. "holy shit." asia says. fanum comes over and looks at it. he hugs her and picks her up. "we're having a baby..." he says and they kiss. "can we not tell everyone for now?" asia asks and fanum and liberty agree. liberty goes back to kai and fanum and asia sit on the bed. "i can't believe this..." asia says. "i can't wait honestly" fanum says and asia smiles. "you're so cute" she sits on his lap and kisses him.

- one week later -

asia has employed nail techs in her shop and only works there 4 days out of 6 of the week.

- present -

asia gets up and gets ready for the day. she sets off on her morning run. she runs around the block then slows down to a jog. her phone rings and she answers. "what's up baby" she says. "what you doing today?" fanum asks. "i'm just on my run then i got two clients today" she says. "ight after those two clients i wanna take you somewhere" fanum says "okayyy" she replies as she approaches the house.

she goes inside and goes to the room. she takes off her clothes and gets in the shower. after she's done she goes and sits on the bed. fanum comes in the room and she smiles. "heyy wifey. i was doing that stream but it's over now" he says as he comes over. asia let's her towel fall abit and bites her lip. "mhmm i see what you tryna do..." he gets on top of her. "nah i gotta get ready. but later" she says as she goes to the closet. she gets dressed and does her makeup then fanum drops her to work.

she goes in and greets the girls before putting her things at the back. she preps for her first client and waits for her. her client walks in and they start. just over an hour later they finish up
and asia goes on her phone. the next client sits at the table and asia looks up, seeing lucia. "get out." asia says. "let me explain" lucia says. "i was with fanum for a while we were in love. when he came to the party he knew i would be there but i came onto him i didn't know he had a girl and i realise how strong you two are". asia rolls her eyes and starts on her nails.

they don't talk the whole time and when asias done she calls fanum to come get her. he pulls up and she gets in the car. "can you believe lucia came to me for nails. she didn't even use her name on the booking" asia says. "weirdo" fanum says. "let's get some food in starving" asia says. fanum starts driving to a food place and asia goes on her phone. "when you wanna tell everybody about the baby" fanum asks. "when i can get my first ultrasound i'll tell them. it'll be special" asia says and fanum smiles.

fanum drives to a restaurant and they get out the car. they go in and sit down. they get given menus and asia starts reading. "imma just get the ceasar wrap" she puts it down. the waiter comes over and they order before the waiter leaves again. "what lucia say?" fanum asks. "not much she just said she sees how strong we are" asia responds and smiles. "we are strong huh?" he says and smiles at her.

after they eat they head back home and go to their room. "what's happening for christmas?" asia asks and sits on the bed. "we're gonna do a christmas special but what did you wanna do?" fanum asks. "first i wanna do secret santa and second i wanna tell everyone about the baby" asia says. "what you thinking?" "imma get a scan before christmas then give everyone little envelopes with a card in and then inside the card will be the scan pictures" asia says. "yeah that sounds perfect baby" fanum says and asia smiles.

fanum sits and asia puts her legs on his lap. he kisses her cheek and she holds his hand. "you want a girl or a boy? asia asks. "a boy of course" fanum says "but even she's a girl i'll still love her the same". "i want a little girl" asia says and puts her hand on her tummy. fanum kisses her and she kisses back getting on his lap. she tugs on his belt and he pulls away. "you tryna fuck?" he says and asia bites her lip and nods.

————— DIRTY —————

he gets up and locks his door then comes over to her. he lays her on the bed and places soft kisses on her neck. he lifts her top over her head and kisses her. she kisses him back as he takes her pants off. she wraps her arms around him and he leaves hickeys on one side of her neck.

she unbuckles his belt and he pushes down his jeans. he takes his shirt off and unclips her bra. he licks and sucks on one nipple and asia moans softly. he kisses down her stomach and slides her panties down using his teeth. she bites her lip and watches him. he kisses on her inner thighs and up to her pussy. he kisses on her clit and she closes her eyes. he slides his tongue from her clit to her opening and back up.

she moans softly as he flicks his tongue up and down on her clit. he sucks on her clit and she moans "you're the biggest munch" she says and laughs. he laughs too and puts her legs on his shoulders. he keeps eating it until she finishes on his tongue. he licks it up and they flip over so she's on top. she pulls his boxers down and starts to suck on his dick. he pushes her head down as she slides her lips from the tip to the base. he holds her head and starts to fuck her face as he moans. she gags and he cums in the back of her throat. she gets on top and he lines it up.

he slides it in and she slowly starts riding him. "fuck..." she mumbles and he puts his hands on her waist. "you're so sexy mami" he says as she speeds up. "i'm boutta put another kid in you" he says and she giggles and moans. she speeds up and he puts his hands on her boobs. he massages them as she bounces and moans louder. asia squirts on his stomach. "you're so fucking wet" he says and asia moans loudly. he cums in her and she orgasms. she gets off and lays next to him. they end up falling asleep cuddling

to be continued