017

they keep walking and asia sees a juice cart. she goes over and fanum comes with her. the guy starts speaking spanish and asia looks at fanum. "what you want baby?" he says. she points at the menu and he tells the guy.

the guy starts to make it and asia leaves money on the side. fanum puts the money back in her purse and puts some money down. "fanum." she says and rolls her eyes.

the guy gives her the juice and they keep walking as she drinks it. a little while later they get to a small house and fanum goes to the door.

asia follows and he goes inside. people crowd him and cheer as they hug him. asia stands to the side and smiles awkwardly.

"ay dios mio! ¿quién es?" an older woman says. "es mi futura esposa" fanum says and smiles. "habla inglés para ella".

"welcome to the family" she hugs asia and asia hugs her back. "thank you" asia says and the lady pulls her into the kitchen. "i'm Robertos Great aunt" she says.

"just call me eliana". asia nods. "here help me with the food. just chop these onions nice and small". asia grabs a knife and starts chopping the onions.

as they cook the food they talk about things. "oo un momento" eliana leaves the room. asia waits in the kitchen and after a few minutes she comes back.

"look." she says and asia comes over. lucia holds a photo album with pictures of fanum as a baby. they sit on the couch together and look through the photos.

fanum comes over. "ayyy tía don't embarrass me now" he sits with them. "i just can't wait until i can add a picture of you two" she says. "let's take one now" she says and goes to get the camera.

"you look like you're enjoying yourself" fanum says and asia smiles. "you were such a cute little baby" she sits closer to him and pecks his lips.

his aunt comes back and they get up for the picture. fanum wraps his arms around asias waist from the bag and puts his head and her shoulder.

"tres, dos, uno" she takes the picture. they look at the picture. "okay let's eat" his aunt says and the other family members bring the food to the backyard. a little kid comes over and grabs asias hand making her follow him outside.

asia smiles and walks with him. they sit at a table and start to eat. fanum comes out and sits with asia. "it's good huh?" he says and she nods. he pecks her lips and starts to eat as well.

"so how is lucia? heard she's back in town" his aunt says and fanum looks at her "oh oh... lo siento". "who's that?" asia asks. "i bought her here a few years ago we were dating at the time" fanum says and asia nods.

"you want more food mija?" his uncle says to asia. "oh no no. i'm okay" asia says. fanum goes to get her a drink and then comes back. after they've all eaten fanum and asia go up to his childhood room.

he goes into the closet and lifts up one of the floor tiles. he pulls out a small box and comes over to asia. "this rooms just how i remember it wow" fanum says and asia smiles. she goes over to the window and looks out

"i'm so glad you bought me here. i feel closer to you than ever" asia says. fanum wraps his arms around her and she kisses him. he kisses her back and picks her up.

they keep making out until they hear a throat clear. they pull away and look towards the door. "lo siento, eliana made dessert" his uncle says.

"i'll be down in a sec" fanum says and he leaves the room. "what you got in the box?" asia asks. "nah it was empty" fanum says and they both go down for dessert.

they sit and eat dessert with the family and chill with them for a couple more hours before they start walking back to the hotel. as they walk they hold hands and just talk.

"i ain't even mad at duke no more it's just so random" fanum says. "yeah it was random for me as well... but i've never looked at him like that" asia says.

"it's ight i know you wouldnt do that to me. he's my bro i didn't think he'd do that either" fanum replies.

they go to the beach connected to the hotel and asia sits on the sand. fanum sits next to her and she goes on her phone. she takes a picture of the view and puts it on her story.

she gets up and takes off her skirt leaving just her bikini and she runs towards the water. she gets i. and starts swimming around. fanum just sits at the top of the beach and watches her.

she swims around for a little while and then gets out the water. she goes over to the bar and gets herself a drink.

fanum comes over to her holding her things and puts them on the chair. "what you drinking?" "i got a long island ice tea" asia says and sips it. "damn girl you tryna get drunk or sum?" fanum says

. she gets closer to his ear "do you want this pussy or not?" asia says and bites her lip. fanum orders the same drink and they sit together and have some drinks.

many drinks later they head to their hotel room   fanum picks asian up and kisses her. she kisses back as they approach their room. he unlocks the door and they keep making out. he carried her to the bedroom.

- skip -

they end up having sex and then falling asleep cuddling.

to be continued