006

-dirty-

he comes closer to her and takes off his shirt. she takes her top off and then her bra, leaving her in just her panties. he gets on top of her and kisses her neck. she wraps her arms around him and he kisses down her body.

she looks down at him as he kisses her stomach. they flip over so she's on top and she unbuckles his belt. she pulls his jeans down and then his boxers revealing his large member.

she teases the tip with her tongue then forces the whole thing in her throat. she bobs her head up and down slowly and he moans. he holds her head down and she keeps going.

she looks up at him as his penis hits the back of her throat over and over. she uses her hands on the length that can't fit and he soon cums right in the back of her throat.

she sits on top of his chest and he kisses her thighs. he pulls her panties off and pulls her onto his face. he starts to eat her out and she throws her head back in pleasure.

she slowly rides his face as he flicks his tongue on her clit and sucks on it. she moans and grips onto his hair. he holds onto her thighs and sucks on her inner lips. she moans loudly "holy shit" she screams. he shakes his head side to side as she rides his face and she cums all over his tongue.

he lays her down on the bed and grabs a condom. he slides it over his dick and looks in her eyes as he puts it in. she bites her lip and closes her eyes.

"look at me baby" he mumbles as he thrusts into her. she moans loudly and her eyes roll back.  "i know baby, let it out" he starts to speed up, pounding into her and he burys his head into her neck.

she wraps her arms around him and moans into his ear. "there we go, take it baby". he goes even faster and moans into her ear. she squirts on him a little and he goes faster and deeper. "you feel so good mami". 

he strokes into her deeply "you like that?" "yes!" she moans "you're doing so well baby, you gon cum for me now?" she moans loudly and they both cum at the same time.

he lays next to her and takes the condom off, he throws it in the trash near his bed and she kisses him. he kisses back and wraps his arms around her.

she lays her head on his chest "you wanna eat?" fanum asks. "you so fat" she laughs and he laughs as well. "but yeah i could eat. they both shower and put on some clothes.

they go downstairs and sit on the couch, he orders food from his phone then they lay on the couch and cuddle. he lays in between her legs and puts his head on her stomach. she strokes his head and takes a picture of him from her angle

 she strokes his head and takes a picture of him from her angle

she puts it on her story

they lay there just enjoying eachother company and the food finally arrives. he gets up and goes to the door. he comes back with food and asia sits up. they start eating. asia notices fanum just staring at her and she giggles. "what?" "nothing ma...".

the door opens and fanum looks towards the door "yurr" kai says as he walks in the room. "you left mad early" asia says as she keeps eating

"i need sum to eat i just ordered" he sits next to asia and goes on his phone. "what's ur insta?" kai asks asia. she puts it into his phone and he follows her. he opens her story "awww yall are too cute" he looks up at asia "y'all were 100% fucking just now".

she hits his arm "shut up" they laugh together. "you good tho? i saw you fighting" she rolls her eyes. "you just reminded me i'm pissed off now, but nah i'm good she's just goofy"

"who's she?" "it's my ex" fanum replies. asia rolls her eyes. "my nose still swollen too" "don't start getting all mad again mama" "i'm trying, if i see that girl again on my momma imma end her life". "where everyone else at?" fanum asks as he lays his head on asias lap "i think they still there but i got mad bored" kai says.

"imma go to bed but i'll see y'all in the morning" kai goes upstairs and asia and fanum soon go to fanums room. "you wanna come with me to new york?" asia asks "mmm i'll think about it". she lays on his bed and puts the sheet over her body. he lays next to her and wraps his arms around her.  she soon falls asleep

to be continued

sorry it short