024

asia looks at fanum. "so what happened?" she says. "nothing. i was just making sure he know how to act" marcus says and asia rolls her eyes. "i'm not kidding asia. you know that you trust people too much and you always give more than you receive" marcus says and asia nods "i know... but it's okay. i wouldn't be taking fanum back if i didn't think it was worth it".

fanum and marcus go outside to smoke and jordan joins them. "you wanna show me around your area?" duke asks and asia gets up. "let's go. i want some snacks anyway".

they leave the house together and start walking. "how did fanums party go by the way i saw some videos" asia says "oh yeah it was good he had a lot of fun. i wasn't really invited but i still went" duke responds. "i know he's still mad at me but" he shrugs.

"honestly it's not all on you. i kissed you back and it's not my biggest life regret" asia says and they go into a bodega. they pick up some snacks and she takes them to the counter. duke pats for her things and they both leave.

"you don't have to pay for me i swear you and fanum" she sighs and smiles "thanks tho". duke just smiles and they keep walking. "let's go to the park, come" asia walks to the park and duke follows closely behind.

they sit on a swing and start eating the snacks. asia slowly swings herself and they just sit and talk. "you was about to move in too... you still thinking about it?" duke asks and asia nods

"i would love to move in but that was fanums second fuck up and i forgive people to easy so no 3 is the maximum"

"okay okay fair enough" he responds. "so what was you thinking when we kissed?" he asks "i don't even know... i was lost in the moment. i ain't gon lie it was a good ass kiss. but i do love us as friends" asia says and gets up. "yeah uh... me too" duke says and they walk back home.

they go inside and fanum is sitting on the couch. "heyy" asia says and sits on his lap. he doesn't say anything. "hello?" she says again "where were y'all?" asks and asia rolls her eyes "getting snacks" she says.

"where the snacks at?" "we ate them at the park" "cap" he says. "you need to trust me. we got snacks and ate them at the park" she sighs and pecks his lips.

"okay okay i believe you" he says and asia smiles. she puts her hand on the side of his jaw as she looks him in the eyes. she strokes his cheek with her thumb and bites her bottom lip.

"what you thinking?" fanum says and smirks. "i want you to fuck me" she says and he bites his lip. "but we can't with people in the house" she says and jordan and marcus come in the room.

"y'all staying here tonight?" asia says. "nah. why? you got somewhere to be?" jordan asks and asia shakes her head. "was just wondering". they sit and duke sits with them.

"i'm gonna start getting ready for bed" asia gets up and goes upstairs. the boys stay downstairs and asks takes off her clothes. she gets in the shower and washes herself.

ten minutes later she gets out and dries off. she does her skincare before putting on some shorts and a t shirt. she sits on her bed and goes on her phone.

fanum comes in the room and closes the door. he comes over to her and she looks at him. "what you doing boy?" she says. "imma go shower and join you in bed. "be quick im getting tired" asia responds and looks back at her phone.

fanum goes into the shower and asia lays down and waits for him. after a little while he comes out in his towel and then starts getting dressed.

he gets in bed with asia and she gets on top of him. she kisses him and he kisses back. "let me sit on your face" she mumbled and fanum nods. asia slips her shorts off and climbs onto his face.

- skip -

after they're done they both lay in bed and asks lays her head on his chest. "tomorrow when my brothers are gone we can fuck i promise" asia says before closing her eyes. soon they both fall asleep

to be continued

sorry it's short