051

it's been two weeks since fanum gifted asia a new apartment for the family. they're a week into the new year and have started settling into their new place.

asia is 16 weeks along

"come on. put this on" liberty says, holding up and outfit. "libs you know i don't wear pink" asia says and laughs. "it'll be cute. just trust me" liberty says. "let's go to the boys real quick". "where's fanum?" asia asks as she follows liberty to her car. "he said he was getting groceries. just come on".

liberty drives them to the AMP house and they go inside. "wait where are they?" asia asks and goes to the backyard. "SURPRISEE" everyone shouts and she looks around. "holy shit. what is this?". "this is your surprise gender reveal baby" fanum says as he approaches her. she smiles and pecks his lips.

she sees her siblings and her mom and she goes over to them. "i'm so glad you guys are here. that's all i wished for" asia says and hugs all of them. they go out to the front of the house for the reveal and duke gets in his car. "wait what's happening" asia says and fanum holds her hand. "so whatever colour comes out of the exhaust, that's the gender" fanum says and asia squeezes his hand.

everyone chants "3!.....2!....1!...." duke revs the car and a bunch of blue powder shoots out of the exhaust. asia screams and hugs fanum tightly. "i'm having a son!!!" fanum shouts as they kiss. asia tears up and he moves the hair from her face. "i love you... so much" she says and kisses him again. he wraps his arms around her as he kisses back. everyone cheers and stuff before they go inside to eat.

asia and fanum go up to their old room so asia can change. she changes into a hoodie and sweats and fanum changes too. she wraps her arms around him and he picks her up. she kisses him and he kisses her back. he sits down with her on his lap and they keep making out. he kisses her neck and he puts her hand on the back of his head. she breathes heavily as he leaves hickeys.

——— dirtayy ———

"is it still safe to have sex?" fanum asks and she nods. "yeah it's fine" she says as she pulls the hoodie off. she slides her sweats and panties off and he pulls his pants down. she gets on top of him and he puts it in. she slowly bounces on it and wraps her arms around him. he slides his hands up her back as she keeps bouncing. she moans softly and kisses him as she rides him.

she speeds up and rests her head on his shoulder. they moan in sync as she keeps going. she throws her head back and bounces faster. he moves his hands to her boobs as she bounces and he cums in her. she orgasms and slows down.

after their quickie they get cleaned up before going downstairs. the door knocks and asia goes and opens it. she sees lucia and takes a deep breath. "so last week fanum gave his dna into the hospital. they tested it and i just wanted to give you this as a gender reveal gift." she hands asia the paper. "i'm gonna leave you two alone" lucia says before asia closes the door. she finds fanum and pulls him into another room.

"let's open this. so we can just move on for good" asia says. she tears it open and they read it. asia hugs him tightly. "you're not the dad" she says. "ugh i'm so glad. i knew she was crazy" fanum says and asia pecks his lips. "let's go spend time with everyone now" she says and kisses him again.

- later -

asia and fanum head back to their apartment. they go inside and fanum covers her eyes. "i've got a little surprise for you" he says and guides her to the baby's room. "while you left the house i got someone to do this" he uncovers her eyes and the whole room is decorated for the baby "ugh fanum you're gonna make me cry" she says and turns to him. he hugs her and she hugs him back tightly. "let's get some sleep" he says.

they get ready for bed and then go to sleep

- morning -

asia wakes up to her phone pinging. she sits up and grabs it. she sees an instagram post from a tea oage and reads it

"girl claims she hooked up with fanum the night of his party"

asia reads more into it and decides to message the girl.

hey. what happened with fanum?

well i ain't know he had a girl but the night of his party he took me to his place.
didn't mean for you to find out that way but i sent it in cause i saw he was having a kid and i felt bad

asia stops messaging the girl and looks at fanum who's sleeping like a baby. she rolls her eyes and gets up. she goes down to the bathroom and gets water. she comes to the bedroom and throws it on him and he sits up. "what the fuck asia?" he says and she puts the cup down. "who's the bitch you fucked on your birthday" she says. "shit..." he exclaims. "shit indeed! i don't understand how you could fuck some girl a couple days after we broke up" she says.

"the same way you made out with duke the day after we broke up. i didn't tell you because it didn't matter to me. i love you asia" fanum says and asia sighs. "it's always some drama with you fanum that's what pisses me off so bad" she says and sits down next to him. "baby... if it meant anything we wouldn't be together right now. it was stupid and i was drunk as fuck" fanum says and holds her hand.

"i dunno fanum it just makes me feel weird" asia says and he pecks her lips. she looks at him and rolls her eyes. "i hate that when something good is happening drama just comes outta nowhere" she says and he nods. "they hate on us baby it ain't my fault... don't worry about it" fanum says.

asias phone rings and she picks it up. "hello?" she says

to be continued

this whole chapter was complete shit but drop some ideas i'm getting writers block