046

"mom". she sighs and answers but doesn't say a word. "asia?" her mom says. "yeah?" she says. "i'm sorry baby... but please come home for christmas" she says. "mom i don't know how i feel about you moving on from dad. but i'm an adult and i don't have to deal with it. jhamari and Lamar still do" she responds. "i know asia but i can fix things. just come home for christmas" she says. "okay... i will" asia says and hangs up.

"who was that?" fanum asks. "my mom... i'm gonna go home for christmas" she says. "still perfect. me and kai booked the jet to new york anyway" fanum says and asia pecks his lips. "i keep feeling these little flutters in my tummy" asia says and holds his hand. "i wish i could feel them" he says. "when he or she kicks you'll be able to feel it" asia says.

they sit and talk for a little while before they finish packing. "even tho my mom apologised i just wanna keep my distance a little. she's fucked with us too many times growing up" asia says and plays in fanums hair. "you wanna give me a quick redo?" he asks and she smiles. "ight go wash your hair" she says. "do i need to?" he asks and she hits his arm.

"don't be dirty" she says. "it's fine i'll get some other girl to do my hair. remember that perfect middle part when we first started talking? she could do that too" he says and asias jaw drops and she laughs. "you're a little shit" she says "but i love how you remember things like that". "fr tho my hair don't even need washing like that it's been in for like a week" he says.

asia starts taking out his old braids. she sits on his lap facing him as they both take them out. asia brushes out his hair then starts braiding. fanum takes a picture of her and puts it on his story. she gets behind hun and finishes up before putting mousse and his durag. "all done" she says as she sits on his lap. he kisses her and she kisses back, wrapping her arms around him.

he kisses her neck and his phone starts pinging. he ignores it and leaves hickeys on her neck but it keeps going. he groans and pulls away, grabbing his phone. he unlocks it and they both look at the screen.

randominstateapage: A source has told us that the reason Asia and Fanum broke up is because he cheated on her with his ex so Asia hooked up with Duke Dennis!? This story just gets crazier and crazier

comments

user: already knew duke and asia were too close. fanum deserves better

user: y'all needa worry about your own lives it's almost xmas 😭

user: so the baby could be dukes!?!?

-

asia and fanum look at eachother. "all drama does is just follow us i'm tired of this shit" fanum says and asia sighs. asias phone pings on messages and she picks it up

Message from Ricky🙄
i'm sorry

she opens the message "this nigga" she says and shows fanum. "you told him that shit?" fanum says. "i was just ranting i didn't even think he was listening" asia says. "this is my fault and imma fix it". she gets up and calls ricky. he answers quickly.

"asia before you get mad-" "MAD!? IM ALREADY MAD NIGGA WTF" she shouts. "the topic of you and fanum was going around everywhere. i knew i had information and they offered me $1000 i need the money" he says. "you see what kinda living situation we're in. my mom needs it". asia sighs "ricky i understand that but... i thought we could be friends again" "we still can. i've got the money now i'll just tell them it's fake" he says.

"it's not that simple. news spreads really fast" asia says "delete my number" she hangs up. fanum looks at her. "so now what? cause people out here thinking my baby is dukes now" "i didn't even have sex with duke this shit is crazy". the room door opens and duke and kai come in. "i take it y'all seen the news" duke says and asia nods. "who did you tell about this tho?" kai asks. "ugh it's a long story" she says.

"well ain't no way we can lie our way outta this. let's go live and tell the truth that's it" duke says and fanum agrees. fanum sets up for a stream and they all sit by the computer. when more people join they start explaining shit. "so it started in the DR when me and fanum went away. long story short we're at a party and he ends up seeing his ex and he kissed her" asia says and fanum holds her hand.

"so obviously we came back to atlanta. asia aint wanna talk to me but she came over to the house to chill with everyone. i ended up sitting in my room streaming and i see duke and asia live so i click on it and they was just messing around and me being me i wanted to go see what was up" fanum says. "so me and asia was messing around and we kissed after the live cut off and fanum came in and that's why we was fighting" duke says

"i wouldve never ever taken anything further. me and duke didn't have sex." asia says. "me and fanum are back together and trying to be happy too but people are just nosey as hell". "anyway gang imma hop off i just wanted to clear the air cause people started calling my child another niggas child i don't fw that" fanum says before ending the stream.

"i'm sorry it's my fault" asia says. "nah it's good... lemme go get some fresh air" fanum says and leaves the room. kai goes with him and duke just looks at asia. "that was a lot to unfold. how you feeling?" duke asks. "it's like everything being replayed all over again. i had a feeling being with somebody famous would piss me off but nothing like this" asia says. her phone rings again and she sees 'ricky🙄' on the screen

to be continued