016

asia and fanum go up to the buffet and asia takes some videos. she gets some food and so does fanum. they go sit at the table and start to eat.

"what's that?" asia asks and fanum looks at her. "which one?" he says and asia points. "kipes" fanum says and he lifts it up for her to try. she bites it's and nods. "it's good" she smiles.

she takes it and keeps eating it. fanum laughs and he records her. "this girls already loving the dominican food". asia smiles and covers her face and he stops recording.

after they finish up him and asia go back to the room and asia goes out to the balcony. fanum comes out and records the view. "we
gotta come back here when we get married" fanum says.

"when or if?" asia says and smiles. "when." fanum says and he kisses her cheek. "you know i wanna marry you mama".

she gets closer to him and pecks his lips. they finish up eating then they go to the bar and get some drinks.

they take their drinks to their room and asia sits on the bed. she puts her drink on the side table and fanum lays down next to her. she gets on top of him.

"you wanna fuck me?" asia says and bites her lips. "of course i do" he sits up and kisses her. she kisses him back and wraps her arms around him.

"my family wanna see me tomorrow" fanum says and asia nods. "that's fine". she kisses him again and he kisses back.

-dirty-

he kisses her neck and she tilts her head to the side. suddenly they hear his phone ring and he stops to answer it. "yo?" fanum says. "when you back bro?" kai says.

"it's kai" fanum says "and i'm back the day before my birthday". "ight" kai hangs up. fanum and asia get back to it and she strips off and lays on the bed.

he kisses down her body and places soft kisses on her stomach. she smiles and records him as he kisses her stomach.

she puts her phone down as he puts her legs on his shoulders. he flicks the tip of his tongue on her clit and her eyes roll back.

he places soft kisses on the clit and sucks on it softly. "why you being so gentle" asia says. "wanna be nice before i tear it up bae" fanum says.

he slides his tongue from her clit to her opening and slides two fingers in. he licks the clit as he pumps his fingers and asia moans.

he keeps going and she moans louder. "ughh fuck" asia says as she arches her back. she squirts on his fingers and orgasms. he puts his fingers in his mouth and pulls his shorts down.

she sits up and pulls his boxers down. she bends over and arches and he teases her clit with his tip. she moans and bites her lip. he pushes his whole length into her and she exhaled deeply, pushing herself onto him. he starts to slide himself in and out of her slowly and grips onto both her cheeks.

he starts to speed up and she moans and burys her face into the pillow. "you like that mami?" fanum says and groans. "yesss daddy" asia moans and he speeds up. the rooms is filled with the noise of their skin clapping together and he slaps her ass. "ooouhh i'm boutta cum" fanum says and speeds up.

she turns over to be on her back and he puts it back in. he keeps thrusting into her and she squirts on his dick. he pulls out and cums on her boobs and her face. she licks her lips and he lays next to her. they both catch their breath. "imma need another round" asia says.

- skip -

after they've showered they go to bed and go to sleep

- morning -

asia wakes up and goes onto the balcony. she sits down and just takes in the fresh air. she goes on her phone and facetimes kai. he answers. "yurr" he says. "yurr. how you doing?" she says. "i'm good it's nothing to do over here. how's the vacay?" he asks.

"it's good, roberto still asleep but the weathers nice" she says. they talk for a little while until fanum comes outside. "good morning beautiful" he sits next to her. "good morning daddy" kai says in a girly voice before him and asia start laughing.

"pauseee" he laughs and asia smiles. "i'll talk to you later kai" asia says before hanging up the phone.

"sooo, let's get breakfast, get ready and then go see my family?" fanum says and asia nods. "they can bring breakfast to us" asia says. "ooo i like the sound of that" fanum says, rubbing his hands together.

they call up and order breakfast to their rooms. they sit on the bed until the breakfast comes. they open the door and workers bring it in and put it on the tables. fanum records them and takes pictures of the food. they leave and asia and fanum sit down to eat.

ask takes a picture of the food and then they start eating. "what if your family don't like me?" asia asks and fanum looks at her. "they already know about you and they can't wait to meet you mamas" asia just smiles and keeps eating. after they finish up they shower together and then get dressed for the day

 after they finish up they shower together and then get dressed for the day

asia wears that and then does her hair and a little makeup.

fanum gets ready too then they both leave. "it's gon be like a 30 minute walk" fanum says. "boy you know i love walking" asia says and they start walking. they hold hands as they walk. "how long has it been since you were here?" asia says.

"way too long. i've missed this place" fanum says and smiles at her. "when we get back you know imma spoil you so much" he says. "babe when we get back it's your birthday. so i'll be doing the spoiling".

to be continued