015

asia and fanum get in the shower wash themselves. after they're done they get ready for the day. "so imma get clothes and things and then i should be able to get my hair done in the evening" asia says.

"then i'll do my nails". "then we gotta pack" fanum says. "shit yeah... it's okay we'll pack before i do my hair" asian responds and they go downstairs

they get in his car and he starts driving to the mall. after they arrive they start shopping for everything. they finish up after two hours and get food before heading home.

fanum drops asia home so she can pack then drives home. asia goes inside her apartment and her phone rings. she answers "hey girl" she says. "heyyy" liberty replies.

"can i come over i need to talk to someone". "of course babe i'll send the addy". she hangs up and sends her address.

she continues packing and after 10 minutes her door knocks. she opens up and her and liberty go back in her room. "i was fw kai right" she says and asia looks at her. "well i still am but like idk if he's even ready for commitment it's like this endless cycle of just having sex and talking like a couple but not getting anywhere" she continues.

"damn... it seems like he does wanna be with you tho he probably is just scared of commitment or scared of expressing his feelings" asia says as she continues packing. they talk for the next hour and asia finished packing then liberty helps asia wash her hair.

after it's all washed she dries it and starts to braid. she does jumbo box braids which she finishes in an hour then her and liberty go to the nail room. "lemme do your nails" asia says and liberty nods.

she starts prepping her nails then the door knocks. she opens up and sees fanum and kai. "kai?" she says and he comes in. "it's ight i know you're happy to see me". asia goes in the nail room. "kai's here for some reason". liberty shrugs.

asia keeps doing her nails and the boys come in with the food. "oh shit i ain't know you had a client" fanum says. "this is liberty babe you know this" "ohhh yea" fanum says. "you two know eachother?" kai says and asia nods. "she beat lauren's ass for me".

the girls laugh. after asia is done with her nails she starts doing her own nails and fanum feeds her the food. after she's all done they all lay in the lounge. "i'm ready to sleep damn" asia says.

"the flights at 7 so you got time" fanum says and asia nods. "i'm soooo fucking excited. i better not get pregnant" she says and fanum laughs.

liberty and kai just talk and asia sits on fanums lap. "you gonna sleep here tonight?" asia says. "my bags at the house tho baby" he says. "go get it and come sleep here." asia says and fanum nods.

a little while later everyone leaves and fanum goes to get his stuff. asia lays in bed and goes on her phone. a little while later fanum arrives and she lets him in and then locks up. they leave their things by the door and get in bed.

she lays on top of him and pecks his lips. "why you like laying on me so much?" he asks. "well when i lay on you it puts our hearts together"

she smiles and looks in his eyes and he smiles "let's get some sleep" she says and closes her eyes. he kisses her head "love you" he says and they fall asleep.

- morning -

they get up at 4 and get ready for the airport. they get an uber and put their bags in and then get in. while the uber drives to the airport asia listens to music and looks out the window. when they get there they go inside with all their things and check their bags.

they go find a place to eat and go inside. "ugh i feel like death" asia says and sits at a table. they bring menus and her and fanum have a look. they order and then talk while they wait. "so it takes like 4 hours to get there" fanum says.

"yeah not too bad to be honest" she says and goes on her phone. she takes a picture across the table of fanum as he smiles. "you so cute" asia says and smiles.

"the bed better be comfy imma fuck the shit outta you" fanum says and asia gasps. "shhhh nigga". the food arrives and asia takes a picture before they start eating.

"we gotta eat quickly so we don't miss the plane i wanna go shopping first" asia says and fanum nods. after they finish eating they go shopping for a little bit and then start heading towards the plane.

as they board they find their seats and sit down. asia leans her head on him and starts drifting off. "you don't wanna watch the plane take off?" fanum asks and asia shakes her head. "i prefer to sleep it's scary". asia falls asleep on fanum and he watches as the plane takes off.

-skip-

when asia wakes up everyone's clapping. "why they clapping?" asia says. "it's something people do when the plane lands safely" fanum says and asia yawns. they get their things and get off the plane.

after they're done getting their bags and shit they head to the hotel in a minibus. when they get there they get checked in and go to their room. asia opens the door and her jaw drops. "it's so pretty".

fanum comes in too and they put their bags down. he lays on the bed and she gets on top of him. "ugh i'm still so tired" fanum says. "did you sleep on the plane?" asia says. "yeah but for like an hour".

asia goes out to the balcony and takes a video. she puts it on her insta story.  she gets a facetime call from duke and she answers. "yurr" he says "you there already?". "yeahh look" she shows the view. "damnn".

she goes in the room and shows fanum asleep and they both laugh. "imma go take a nap too so i'll speak to you later" asia says. "ight" duke hangs up.

asia lays next to fanum and falls asleep too. when they wake up it's like 5pm. asia sits up and yawns. "damn we gotta go explore it's already 5" fanum says and asia groans. they get showered and she puts on this

she puts on a pair of slides and waits for fanum to get dressed

she puts on a pair of slides and waits for fanum to get dressed. after he's done they both leave the hotel room and walk around exploring the hotel.

"so in the morning imma take you to meet some family ight?" he says and asia nods. "let's get some food" she says and they go to the hotel buffet.

fanum start recording asia as she walks and she turns around and smiles. "babyyy". he laughs. "anyway wassup gang we in the DR right now we boutta go get some food".

to be continued