014

a few minutes later the boys come inside. asia looks at fanum and he sits with her. she looks at duke and scrunched her eyebrows. "duke told me what happened" fanum says. "it's aight it was an accident".

"accident?" asia says. "as in he rolled over and your lips touched" fanum says and asia pulls a face. "duke you can just tell the truth" asia says. fanum looks at him and so does asia. "bro he kissed me straight up. i don't feel no way about it but i'm not gonna keep shit from you" asia says and fanum looks at her then back at duke.

"i got carried away. i don't even look at asia like that she's like one of the bros" duke says. "imma keep my eye on you duke don't fuck around like that" fanum says. the door opens and kai comes in and sits with duke. fanum just glares at duke and asia looks at fanum.

"everything good?" kai says. fanum goes upstairs and asia just watches him go up. "duke kissed me and i wanted to be honest so i told him but he didn't take it well clearly". "you kissed her?" kai says to duke and duke rolls his eyes. "didn't mean shit".

fanum messages asia

Baby

come upstairs

okay one sec

asia goes upstairs and fanums sitting on the bed. "i ain't even mad but duke owes me food now". he holds out his hand and she holds it and sits on his lap. "you play too much" she says. she straddles him and takes off her top and he holds onto her waist.

- skip -

after they have sex they both shower nd put on some clothes. they lay in bed and she lays on top of him. "your hair needs to be done i'll do it tomorrow" asia says. "and i forte go get my lashes and hair done and do my nails tomorrow for the holiday".

"how much you need?" he says and she smiles. "you gotta stop spoiling me". "how much?" he says. "lashes is like $80 and hair is like $300. "imma give you 500 and use the rest for clothes" he says and reaches for his wallet. he gives her 500 and she pecks his lips.

she kisses him again and he kisses back. he slides his hands down her back and she slips her tongue in his mouth. they keep making out and she stops to catch her breath.

"finna make me go crazy mamas" he says and she smiles. "you gotta come new york with me when we get back" she says. "of course i will". they end up going to sleep.

- morning -

asia wakes up early and goes downstairs to get water. she sees duke in the kitchen and smiles at him. "i jus wanna say sorry cause fanum might be pissed at me right now ion know what i was thinking" he says and asia nods.

"it's fine duke". she sits on the counter and he stands in front of her. "me and fanum are going away in a couple days" she says and sips the water. "where y'all going?" "the DR" she says.

fanum comes into the kitchen. "morning sleepyhead" she says and he comes over. "good morning bro" duke says and they dap eachother up. "i got a headache" fanum says. "you need tea or something?" asia asks. "nah i'm good".

he kisses her and she kisses back. he keeps kissing her then she pulls away. "chillll we have company". she laughs and goes on her phone. fanum gets water and stand between her legs. "wanna go for a run?" duke asks, looking at them.

"i'm down" asia says. duke goes upstairs and asia puts down her phone then looks at fanum. "i'm wayyy too tired." he says. "but i'm not leaving you two alone". asia furrows her eyebrows. "come on fanum".

"nah don't think i'm not still pissed i'm just playing it cool". "he's not gonna try anything, and i know he's your bro but even if he did try i wouldn't".

"i just knew he liked you nigga..." fanum goes upstairs and asia follows behind him. she goes into his room and sees him sitting on the bed.

"roberto who even cares. let's go to the gym instead then". she gets dressed into this:

 she gets dressed into this:

and fanum gets changed too. they go downstairs and duke is ready, by the door. "we're gonna hit the gym instead" asia says and duke nods as he's not really listening just on his phone. they get into fanums car and fanum starts driving.

they get to the gym and go inside. they check in and then asia pulls fanum over to the treadmill. "let's warm up okay?". they start a warm up on the treadmill and duke joins them.

after they warm up they hit the weights. asia does squats and fanum spots her. then duke lays on the bench and starts benchpressing. asia stands and spots him until he finished.

she goes over to the power tower and jumps to grab the bar. she fails and jumps again. fanum comes over and lifts her up. she grabs it and starts doing her chin ups.

she fails on her last rep and lands on the ground on her ass. "you good baby?" fanum says. "yeah i'm good" she says and tries again. after they're all done duke takes off his shirt to take pictures.

asia takes pictures too and fanum takes them with her. she takes pictures with duke as well and then all together.

they all go to the car and fanum starts to drive home. "okay so imma shower then we gotta go shopping for the holiday" asia says and fanum nods.

"better hope you don't come back pregnant mami" he says and keeps his eyes on the road. "wouldn't mind" asia says and giggles. when they get home she posts this of her and fanum

Liked by dukedennis, kaicenat, elfanum and 12,547 others444asia: my man my man my man 🤪 @elfanum

444asia: my man my man my man 🤪 @elfanum

view 9190 comments

elfanum: i love you

kaicenat: parents

user729472: if you look close enough you may see me hanging from that tree

to be continued