032

her and fanum head to chanel first and asia tries on a bag. he takes a video of her and she laughs. "this is cuter than the YSL one" she says and spins around. "you want both?" he says "nah im gonan get this one tho". they ring her up at the till and give her the bag. fanum carries the bag as they go to the next store.

she heads to versace and starts looking around. she finds the versace robe she's been wanting and shows fanum who's sitting down with her bags. he nods and gives her the card. she gets rung up and then they leave. she heads to the dior store and picks up some makeup stuff while fanum waits outside. they ring her up and she swipes the card. she leaves the store and fanum takes her bag. "you wanna go anywhere else?" he asks and she thinks for a second. "can i get you something?" asia asks and he nods.

they go into the cartier store and asia brings him to look at the rings. "i'm gonna buy you a love ring" she says. "let me buy us matching" he replies and asia shakes her head. she speaks to them to order the rings and they show them where to sit as they do what they need to do. "i'm so in love with you... you know that right?" he says and asia smiles. "this is too much fanum. this can be my birthday gift" "baby i already got your birthday gift" he smiles.

- skip -

they get back home and fanum takes all the bags to his room. kai comes in "OOO i'm seeing designers" he comes over. "it's for asia you won't find anything in there" fanum says and they give eachother a look, smiling. asia sits on his bed just on her phone and she takes a picture of her bags.

caption: "i'm in love with this man"

kai and fanum sit on the bed and talk. asias phone rings and she puts it to her ear "hey mom wassup" "asia..." her mom responds making her heart drop. "it's your dad... how soon can you get to new york" "what's happened?" asia asks "he's been in an accident. they don't think he's going to make it". tears start going down asias face "i'll book a flight ASAP". she hangs up the phone and fanum looks at her.

"what's wrong baby?" he hugs her "it's my dad they don't think he's gonna make it i gotta go to new york like now" she goes on her phone abs finds a last minute flight in 2 hours. "do you want me to come?" fanum asks. "it would mean the world to me if you did. but right now imma run home and pack some stuff" asia leaves the house and rushes home. she throws some clothes and toiletries into her suitcase and zips it all up. fanum picks her up and they head to the airport.

asias phone rings again "he's gone fanum i can feel it" she says as she starts crying. she answers the phone and hears her mom crying. "he's gone asia..." she says and fanum pulls over. he hugs her tightly as she cries. "i'm coming to new york okay mama?" she says and hangs up the phone. "what the fuck? my dad!?" she says and she sits on fanums lap. she puts her head on his chest. "i'm gonna still go to new york but don't feel like you have to" asia says. "i'm coming with you baby it's okay"

asia sits on her seat and fanum drives to the airport. after checking their bags and everything asia puts her airpods in and sits down. fanum sits with her and asia just sits there until their flight is called. they head to the terminal and board the plane. they sit together and asia holds his hand.

- skip -

when they arrive in new york they get an uber to the hospital and asia runs in. she finds her dads room and goes in seeing an empty room. a nurse comes over "where is he?" "come with me". her and fanum follow the nurse to the mortuary and asia sees all her family. she approaches her dads body and holds his hand. "fuck... why dad? he would never even hurt a fly. he worked too much that's the problem" she says and her brother hugs her. fanum stays behind and asias mom looks at him. she gestures him over and he comes over.

- later -

they all go back to the house and they sit in the living room. "i'm gonna stay here for a few months i'm not gonna leave you guys like this... i'll stay until the new year" asia says. fanum wraps his arms around her. "no asia... you should go be with fanum we're okay here" her mom says and she shakes her head. "my minds made up" asia says "i'm sorry baby but i wanna stay with my family" "no of course. it's your choice mama".

fanum and asia go up to her room. "you wanna talk about things?" he says and asia shakes her head. "i'm gonna stay four months... but i don't want this to affect our relationship" she says "of course it won't. i'll call you everyday and i'll come to visit" he says and asia nods. "i'm gonna delay your birthday gift until you're back. gives me more time anyway." "can you move my things out of my apartment?" she says and he nods.

she sits on his lap and rests her head on his chest. "i love you fanum. i wanna spend the rest of my life with you" "me too baby" he says

to be continued