037

fanum sits on the bed next to her and she smiles. "i think maybe i should tell everyone new years so everyone can be there" asia says. "whatever you want baby" he says as he's on his phone. asia straddles him and he puts his phone down. "you're not listening" she says. "i am now" he responds and holds her hands. "my moms gonna be so happy it's her first grandchild" asia says and fanum smiles. "mine too" he says.

a little while later the food arrives and they go downstairs to eat. "so i know you won't wanna raise a baby in here so i'm gonna sort something out" fanum says and asia smiles. duke comes in the room. "you're pregnant!?" he says and asia looks at him. "where did you come from!?" "i was about to walk in the room. damn this is big ass news" he says. "don't tell anyone it's meant to be a surprise" asia says and duke nods.

"how long you been pregnant for?" duke says. "since september. pretty sure ik what day it happened too" she says and her and fanum laughs. "damn i'm so happy for you two fr" he says and asia hugs him. "my lips are sealed". "actually you can help me think of a good way to surprise them" asia says and duke sits with them. "well we're filming the christmas special next week and we're doing secret santa. so you could tell everyone then?" "nah i don't wanna tell the world just you guys" she says.

"ok new years just before it hits 12 tell them" duke says. "mhmm i was thinking" asia says. they start eating and duke just goes on his phone. the rest of them come in the room and sit around. "so we're gonna do secret santa next week and then what?" kai says. "we'll just go with the flow we don't needa plan this" david says. "what y'all eating?" chris says and comes over. "chris tax?" fanum says and everyone laughs.

"here" asia says and gives it to him. "i'm full anyway". "this is why we love you" he says and starts eating. asia goes on her phone and watches youtube. "what you watching?" fanum asks. "the button" asia says. she calls liberty. "hey can you come over" "yeah gimme 10" she says and asia hangs up. "libertys coming over" asia says. the boys get to talking and asia sits upstairs. after a little while liberty comes in the room.

"HEYYY" she says and sits next to asia. "duke knows about the baby he overheard" asia says. "don't worry he's not gonna say nothing" liberty replies. "i hope not" asia says. "imma tell them on new years but imma tell my family on christmas" she says.

- 2 weeks later -

after asias done with her day of nails she gets picked up by fanum. "so it's 2 days until kai's birthday so we're all going to vegas not sure if you wanna come but you can" fanum says. "yeah i'll come" she says. he parks at the house and they both go inside. "who's here?" asia asks. "everyone" fanum says and they go in the living room seeing everyone there.

"so we gotta leave in the morning. you down asia?" kai says and asia nods. "only if libertys coming" "of course she is" kai says. "then i'll come" asia responds and smiles. "bet. everybody get your things packed and we'll leave in the morning". asia goes upstairs and fanum follows. they start packing their bags and asia sits on the floor to fold things. "y'all gonna be getting drunk huh?" asia says. "yeah just tell em you're not drinking" fanum says. "okay... i'll try". they finish packing and lay on the bed.

asia gets on top of him. "what ever happened to dukes girl?" she says and fanum shrugs. he puts his hands on her hips and bites his lip. she smiles "we're not fucking rn my titties hurt" "lemme massage them for you" "you're so horny for whatttt" asia says and giggles. "i'm just playin with you ma" she pecks his lips and lays her head on his chest. he moves his hands to her back. "you needa go shopping before vegas?" he asks. "yeah kinda but i wanna pay" "you know damn well i'm paying". "baby i wanna pay for my stuff" she says and looks at him. "too bad" he kisses her and she kisses back.

she puts her hand on his jaw as she gets deeper into the kiss. he slides his hands up and down her back as they make out. she kisses on his jaw and leaves small hickeys down his neck. he moves his hands to her ass as she starts kissing his lips again. he puts her hair behind her ear and kisses her neck. "let's fuck" he says into her ear and she bites her lip. he leaves hickeys on her neck and rolls over so he's on top.

"let's go shopping first" asia says and fanum groans. "fine." he says and they get up. asia puts on:

and fanum gets dressed too

"damnn you look good daddy" asia says. "what you call me?" he smiles and pulls her close. "you heard me" she says and he bites his lip. "why you tryna do this to me when i'm already horny mamas" he says and she smiles. "let's gooo nigga". they leave the house and hop in the car.

"i was stuck between like 3 outfits but my tummy's growing i don't want ppl to know" asia says and fanum reaches his hand over. he puts his hand on her tummy and smiles "i can't wait for him or her" he says and asia pecks his lips. he starts driving and asia connects to the car and starts playing jhene. she records herself then records fanum.

as he pulls up to the mall asia sees how busy it is and looks at fanum. "you want me to call a bodyguard? i don't want nothing happening to the baby". asia nods. fanum calls a bodyguard and they sit in the car to wait

to be continued