LFL pt.2

Her kitchen was so pretty and comforting in an interesting way, white marble counters and brown wood cabinets."This kitchen is so pretty!" I said "Haha thank you Victoria" she smiled wide "Yeah you are so welcome","Well is your kitchen interesting?" She lets out a slight giggle."No, hell no my old house was a living hell I mean I don't even consider it a home at all" I say stern.
"Omg what? Why?" I look at her in a way where she knew I didn't want to talk about those awful times, those times were on the back burner where they needed to stay. I mean I haven't been in touch with my "uncle" in a while, he hasn't called, texted, I mean nothing not even an email. Sure I didn't want to hear from him anyways but I expected at least some sort of remorse or something of the like. He made my life a living hell, a nightmare, a thing that broke me completely and yet again not even a little show of care from my uncle."Uh sorry Victoria." She said looking down at the ground "It's alright I just don't wanna talk about it right now." I say "So Understandable" An hour goes by and we were just talking about so many different topics I mean just so many in just one hour. So I decided I need to go home and think things over with my family, like should I consider getting into contact with them or leave them to their own boring sad life's.
"This was so much fun Luna, I mean seriously thank you for inviting me","Yeah of course anytime!" She smiled  "Hey um Luna" I want to ask her something that she may say no to "Yeah what's up?" This was it, this was the moment I was gonna ask her "God uh.. will you be my girlfriend?" I say looking away "Omg are you serious??" I was shaking from anticipation "Yeah.." I say, my voice shaking from dread if she would say no. "Of course I will!!" She squeals "Wait really??","Yes, yes 1000% times YES" I look at Luna as shes jumping up and down out of excitement I mean is this really happening, did she actually say yes? I never would've thought she would say yes to being my girlfriend I always thought she was straight and would turn me down as soon as I asked her to be mine, but boy was I dead wrong. She had the look of pure joy and happiness on her face once I asked her the big question."I can't believe this is really happening!"
"Me neither I get to be Victorias Girlfriend!!" She said hugging me tightly "Haha yes you do" I say as I watch her jump excitedly into my arms, her beautiful brown hair flowing around her like a beautiful aura.

*Time skip* A couple of months go by and we've been dating for now 4 months and a few weeks, the relationship is going good and steady so far. I mean well we've had a few fights here and there, but what's a relationship with a little fighting right?. I woke up rubbing my head and had a feeling for some coffee and then I remembered my girlfriend works at a coffee shop near where I live and work. I hop in my vehicle, start the engine and head on down to the coffee shop my girlfriend works at, I arrive and park. I walk into the coffee shop and immediately see Luna laughing it up with some weird looking junkie, touching him and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. I walk over to the front. "Hey babe." I say stern looking at her. "Oh hey Victoria!" Ugh God her beautiful smile did something to me. "I'll take my usual" I say "Oh a vanilla latte?" She says still smiling. "Yep" I was so upset. "Okay that'll be $2.99 please" she had stopped smiling "Here" I hand her the money with a suspicious look on my face."Something wrong?" She asked me, sounding very genuine "Nope" I walk away and sit down on a stool closest to her, watching her every move."Ok then" she says under her breath. A few minutes go by and she calls my name for me to come get my drink. "Thanks" I say straight faced."Hey wanna tell me what's wrong?" She asked, handing me my drink "We can talk when you get off but for now I have work" I walked away "Hey Victoria, what the hell?" She said "Again we can talk after work, bye." I walk out and walk to my car, I get in and start the vehicle then head to work. "Great another dreading day" I say to myself as I walk into my job site.

"Omg Victoria?.." I hear a familer voice come from out of nowhere, I mean it's just supposed to be me working today along side one other person but I know everyone I work with so who could this be, we haven't even opened yet.