A Real Beginning

Bill's p.o.v
____

Reading that letter, something had broken in me. I lost someone so important to me. I loved him more than I should have showed. I wish now, that I had showered him in my love, care and trust. I loved him more than I loved myself and anyone that stepped foot in my life.

No matter how many fights we get in, how many disagreements, I will never hate him, never wish death on him. I've never wanted more, than to be with him in this very moment. Just feeling his presence was more than enough for me.

***
I realized that Angelina had left the room, the note she took from my hands was left on the ground filled with tears streaming down the paper.

I ran downstairs, caught up to her and took her arm, spinning her around to face me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I yank her against my chest "Nowhere." She said in a low tone of voice. "Nowhere?," I tilt my head "liar." I grabbed her chin and made her look at me in my eyes. "You're brother just died, and you're worried about me getting away?" she scoffs at me. "Shows how much you truly 'loved him'." She spat at me. That little bitch.

"You disrespectful whore!" I spoke aggressively at her through gritted teeth. Grabbing her by her wrist and throwing her against my car.

"I cannot afford to get thrown in jail." I crouch down and her face meets mine. "Do you understand?," I grab her face aggressively and push it away, towards the car. "Angelina, answer me," I push her face harder into the side of my car "Do you, understand?" I raise my voice slightly, just enough for her to flinch.

Hearing her whine in pain only fueled my desire to hurt her, but worse. She disrespected me, she disrespected my brother, my business and she needs to understand that her actions in fact, do have consequences.

I pick her up off the floor by her chin and looked into her teary eyes. "You need to respect me." I look at her pathetic, weak, trembling body.

"You've never just sat down and shut the fuck up, Angelina," I scoff. "Tell me something," I look away for a split moment "why?, Why don't you ever just listen?"

She looks up at me with those deep, darting eyes. "I try," she said weakly.

Those damn eyes, they're so fucking addictive to look in.

"Lügner" I laugh in her face. She really thinks I would believe that cheap lie. Nice try though, Angelina. "You try?" I mock her, and her pathetic looking face "poor thing." I slap her, leaving a red mark plastered across her face. "Deine Lügen werden langsam nervig," I roll my eyes

I drag her by her hair, upstairs and back into the room my brother took his life in.

"You see him," I yank her head closer to his already, rotting body. "That.. is your fault. He's dead, because of you." I shove her head down, pointing to the dead corpse.

I see tears fall onto Tom's clothes. I hear her soft whines, trying to look away. Trying to get away from the fact that Tom is actually dead.

I needed someone to blame other than myself. I couldn't bare the sight of seeing Tom's lifeless body anymore.

I took Angelina by her hair and drug her back outside to my car.

"Please bill! It wasn't my fault, and you know it too!" Her words struck something in me. I didn't respond, I didn't even look at her. I just threw her in my car and drove off. Not looking back, to forget this ever happened. Im still shocked that he actually did it, he finally grew some damn balls and fucking shot himself. I didn't know if he was even strong enough to do it, but he proved me dead wrong.

I guess he really did have love for Taylor. He really would've done anything for her, like kill himself.

Tom why, why'd you have to do it? Why'd you have to leave me behind?! Again! And again! And again! Damn it! We were supposed to do this together! We were supposed to die together! Not alone, we made a fucking promise! Fuck Tom!

I hit my steering wheel and stepped on the gas as hard as I could. "Bill.." Angie spoke. I ignored her. She crossed her arms like she always does and looked away, towards the window.

Angelina's p.o.v

I know Bill's upset, but he didn't have to take it out on me. He always has. Any inconvenience he would blame me even if I wasn't involved or didn't know anything about it.

I always get on his nerves some how, I breathe and he gets angry. In his eyes, I can't do anything right.

I should've ran when I had the chance. Why didn't I fucking run. Why did I have to go back? Fuck! I'm so stupid! If I would've just ran and didn't look back, I could've gotten away, got help and continued living my life without bill involved.

But of course I couldn't find the courage to actually leave his manipulative ass.

Whenever he's clean hes like the most perfect man ever. But when not, he's a dick, abusive, manipulative, and just so damn strict.

You become his property, his lips, his eyes, his everything. He gets to fuck you whenever, wherever. Your body is his, your attitude is his, and he'll beat it out of you.

No matter what the consequences are, he'll always get away with it.

I've tried to get help from cops, civilians, and yet nothing. I'm still here, being his fucking slave, his fuck toy, his whenever he wants you.

One second, you're the most perfect girl and so intriguing. Next, you're a disgrace, you can't do anything right. I hate it. I hate him with a passion.

Everything he does is like getting your head ran over by a damn train, over and over, and over again.