A Cursed Family

"ugh god I feel awful.." I wake up feeling terrible like I got bashed in the skull. *Ding* I hear my phone go off. I get up from my bed slowly like a zombie and walk over to my phone, I pick it up and see a message from Luna, I sigh to myself and pick up my phone and call Luna.
After a few rings she finally answered.
"Hello! Victoria?"

"What's up Luna"

"I just wanted to see how you are doing"

"I'm doing just fine, why?"

"I don't know, maybe because you were acting hella weird the other day, at my job and at home"

"I just need a little more time to discuss everything with you okay? Just let me breathe a little."

"Okay Victoria, just know you can talk to me whenever about whatever"

"Okay thanks bye"

"Bye" We finally finish talking, and I walk out to my kitchen making myself something to eat. I make some delicious Mac and cheese, after I plate it I sit down putting on something to watch.

I finish eating and I then hear a knock on my door. I automatically thought it was Luna trying to get me to talk about something I don't want to share or even think about until I'm ready. "Go away Luna" I yell "It's not Luna"
God that same familiar voice has once again came to haunt me. I get up from the couch to look out the peephole, not surprised at all, I see my uncle. I open the door "What are you doing here and how did you get my address?" I look at Bill "We need to talk, please let me in" he says "And if I don't wanna talk?" I cross my arms like a toddler "Then I'll leave." He said, thank God "Okay bye" I tried and shut the door in his face but he caught it and pushed it open. "Victoria don't make this any harder than it needs to be." He said "Get out!" I yell at him "Victoria please keep it down","No leave!" He covers my mouth with his hands that actually smelt nice for a change and not reeking of booze and addiction.

"Please Victoria" He slowly removed his hand from my mouth and placed it kindly beside him."I said I don't want to talk, so did that just give you the right to burst into my home?!" I spewed at him "Victoria listen I'm in a lot of danger here okay I need your help" He says with a very serious but worried look on his face."How is that my problem" I say while crossing my arms in disbelief that he would even ask for my help after all he's put me through."It's not but you're the only person that I know can help us to get it done." He said "Uh get what done? Murder? And who's us?" I said raising an eyebrow "I stopped that, for now.","Bill it hasn't been that long since we've seen each other, has it?.." I asked "It's been 3 years Victoria" I can't believe it's already been 3 years! I have been so caught up with everything that I completely lost track of time, unbelievable."Yeah. So please Victoria help me" God seeing that look on his face made me feel sorry for him I mean him and Angie have been threw so much, I thought maybe if I do this one thing for him he might leave me alone for good."Fine" I say as I roll my eyes."What do you need me to do?","It's not just what you need to do, it's what we need to do"
He says as I see Angie, Georg, Gustav, and the rest of his "gang" show up right behind him.

The bruse around Angie's eye let me know my uncle hasn't changed, not one bit. He's still family, as much as I hate him right now, I couldn't bear to let my family down. I refuse to turn out like them. "Omg Victoria you look so different." Georg says while smiling also looking me up and down."Yeah I mean you look completely different, also, nice apartment" Gustav compliments. "thanks guys, it's been so long since I last seen you guys how are you three?" I ask smiling "We're good" they both say in sync "I'm okay.." Angie replies. "Well what's the assignment?","Well you're gonna need to pack some stuff for a few days" Gustav says."So it's that kind of assignment huh?" I ask "Yeah" bill says. The look on bills face made me want to slap the living shit out of him.
I sigh as I turn around and go back towards my room, I take my suitcase out from under my bed and start packing. I pack only what I think I need and then leave.
"Finished?" Bill says."Yeah I got everything I need." I replied "Good now let's get going".