Two Liars Apart

I knew since I met bill, hell would be broken loose on me. This was something I feared, I couldn't see through correctly, something unknown to my being. Bill wasn't always like this at first, he was against rape, against anything that could possibly damage my lady parts. He said that was was his favorite thing about me (creep) . But there wasn't much I could do to stop him from hurting me. In the end that's all he was good at, hurting his family or people he loved.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I don't know what took over me at that moment but all i really cared about was getting some pussy. I took what I wanted. It felt great not asking permission for something that I wanted deeply. I knew she felt miserable, dirty, taken advantage of but again I didn't care. She was all mine to have and I loved it. I loved every second of her misery, her squirming underneath me, not being able to be let free, I enjoy it.

____

Toms p.o.v

me and Tiffany have been going out for a couple months now, and I believe I am the happiest man I could be. Tiffany brings out the side of me that I've never even seen or felt, when I was with Taylor. I do miss Taylor and the way she made me feel, but I don't miss the fact that she almost got all of us killed every chance she got (lol). Tiffany is just someone new that I actually enjoy being around, feel safe, and comforted. She made me feel like I could do anything without having to force it, like I did when I was younger. I'm already hoping that she's in my future, we get married, have a life of our own. That's what I hope for at least, doesn't mean it's gonna happen, take a look back at what happened with Taylor, I planned to be with her till we both grow old but that didn't go over so well. I hope Tiffany's trust for me will last longer than Taylor's ever did.

____

Angie's p.o.v

I feel beat, betrayed, defeated, dirtier than I've ever felt before. I feel, now that Tom's life is going up Bill's is going right back down, 6 feet under. Maybe deeper if he keeps digging his grave, hurting me and others around him. I hate to admit it but I kind of miss Tom and the others living here, they would always put a stop to his awful acts, especially if it has anything to do with me. They always liked me that's why they never really let Bill do whatever he pleased with me. I just hope this feeling doesn't last forever, that's all I really can hope for now.

The situation makes things, that are going good with Tiffany and Tom, might go straight to the ground. Like what happened to Taylor and Tom. I feel awful for what tom had went through with that but there's no feeling bad now, she's gone and that's in the past. Where it should stay, forever. I never want to experience that Tom again. I mean that with my whole chest. That Tom was scaring, taunting. He did anything he wanted, he was the king of the, so called "kingdom". In his eyes me and Taylor were his toys. I wasn't Bill's toy until Tom got bored with me. I think I tolerated being Tom's toy more than Bill. For some unknown reason bill was more violent than tom. Although what Taylor went through was pretty bad. If I had a choice back then to choose who I would want as my "master" it would've probably been Tom, well preferably neither but that wasn't an option and probably will never be.

Once Bill got his hand on some drugs and alcohol, he became a whole new person. I knew deep down he could only handle being sober for so long before he turns back on that page that he can't seem to escape from. I had a feeling that we should've just gotten rid of everything that would cause Bill to relapse. Look where not listening to me got us. I just wish I had some authority in this house that doesn't feel very homey.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I can't stand Angie's pathetic face, It just looks so.. sad. Taking control of her doesn't help fill the empty void inside of me. Nothing I do is helping! I can't escape this emptyness.. I don't know why I felt so dead inside. But it's killing me that I can't find the main source of the problem. I just want a better life than this. Is that to much to ask for?..

I get off my bed and walk downstairs to find Tom and Tiffany sitting at the dinner table, talking about something I didn't care to pay attention to. "Hey brother of mine" Tom said sounding happy and looking way better, me on the other hand. I look like I haven't gotten sleep in days, haven't eaten anything, not an ounce of care or happiness in me. "What do you want Tom?." I know In his mind I sound dead inside and well that's because I am. "Well you gave me a key and I just wanted to check on you. You've been looking worse everyday.. are you feeling okay?" I hated that he actually felt happiness without it revolving around Taylor. The fact he actually just asked me that was annoying "Thanks." I didn't even look him in the eye, I just made my coffee and sat down in my living room "bill?.." Tiffany spoke up, why? Why was she talking? Her voice was the most annoying thing I've heard. "What?" I ask, genuinely curious on what she wanted "he asked you a question.." she sounds so pathetic. "So? Im not in the mood to answer honestly" I was being honest, I wasn't in the mood to answer stupid questions.

"Bill what is wrong with you?" Tom asked me. Was he seriously asking me, how annoying. "Tom don't. Remember when you were like this when you lost Taylor?" I took a sip of my coffee "who's Taylor?" Tiffany spoke. "I guess Tom failed to mention her hm?" I raised my eyebrows "Bill shut up","no Tom, she deserves to know about Taylor right?" The look on my brothers face made me want to continue but since I'm already getting on his nerves, I'll stop for now. "I'll let Tom tell you Tiffany, cause that's not my story to tell." I sigh, sipping on my coffee "Tom who is Taylor?"

____

Tom's p.o.v

I heard Tiffany ask me again who Tiffany was. Im debating whether to beat my brothers ass then tell her or wait. I have no idea what's going on with my brother but I have a feeling he's gone. Something inside him is shattered, into multiple pieces that can not be put back together. This wasn't like my brother. He's acting like how I used to around Taylor. He's treating me like how I used to treat Taylor minus the abuse. "Tom?" Tiffany's voice echoed "sorry um.. we can talk about this later" the look on her face made my heart drop. She probably thinks I'm cheating or worse. This is probably gonna effect our relationship deeply. That was something I was trying to avoid. I didn't want to ever bring up Taylor in this relationship, just wanted to keep Taylor to myself and in the past. Taylor died 21 years ago, I need to let go I know. It's so hard to let go of someone you have too many memories with. She knew everything about me, knew how to calm me down, piss me off, love me. That was the important one, she knew how to love me. She showed me the perfect amount of love that I needed which is why I still hang on to her and refuse to let go.

Tiffany looked at me with betrayal sunk in her eyes. I felt terrible, hurt. I promised myself I wouldn't hurt another woman and here I am unintentionally hurting Tiffany. Me and my brother are just two liars apart. We lie to everyone around us. It's getting exhausting being in my brothers shadow. Now I know how it felt to be in mine. It sucks being stuck in someone's shadow. But there's nothing I can do except live my life and let him continue to destroy his.