Cannabis And Fear

Our wedding day is coming up. It's in 2 days, everything is all prepped and ready. I spent all my money on this wedding, but it's worth it, I'm doing this for Ang and myself.

Angie came into my room and sat down on the couch, looking like a beautiful angel like always. I really resent myself for what I did to her in the past, the fact that she still wants to spend the rest of her life with me is hard to process. Me and her have been through so much, what she's gone through was mainly because of me and my selfish acts. Honestly why does she even still have feelings for me? Why not just say no and be let free, have the life you've always dreamt of, why stick around? I know I'm sober and all but I'm still confused on how in the world she said yes.

*A day passes*

Here I am, staring at the alcohol bottle I downed, staring at the empty weed bag and the heroin substance I took. I'm scared, alone, I even relapsed. The day before my wedding, but I really don't care, I needed release and I found it.

____

Angie's p.o.v

"babe?" I call out "bill?" I call out again but no answer. I walk around the dark, empty house. I step into the kitchen and find bill laying on the floor with an empty alcohol bottle, weed bag, and heroin substance. "Omg.." "bill!" I shook him but he didn't even move an inch. "BILL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs yet, nothing. I couldn't believe this was happening right before our wedding day too. I hoped and prayed he wasn't dead. Tom came running down the stairs. "Ang what happened?!" He shook me "I-" I couldn't even form a sentence, all I could do was stare at his lifeless body. "Ang snap out of it! We have to help him!" I heard tom but couldn't reply, I was dead inside. The one man I truly hated but also loved at the same time, was gone past his breaking point. Tom shook me "Ang he's not dead! What is with you?!" Tom picked bill up, carrying him into our bathroom, laying him in the tub and running cold water over his face. I knew he wasn't gonna die but he looked as dead as I've ever seen him. Tom slapped bill a few times, shook him, even punched him but bill was still knocked out cold. We couldn't even call 911 to help because he's a wanted criminal.

*Some time passes*

Bill finally woke up. Once he woke up he immediately called off our wedding. I was so hurt and upset but he said he'd beat the living shit out of me if I didn't let him do it.. this was the bill I was afraid of meeting again, and here we are. Tom had been living with us for awhile now, and now I have to fear two men who have so much more power over me. Tom walked in with one of his sluts, this time a brunette they're mainly all blondes. "Hey bill" tom said "what's up" "oh nothing just about to take this slut to my room, just thought I'd give you a heads up" the way tom and bill, who both have relapsed now. Talk about women disgust me. "Alright cool man, don't forget we have a race in a couple of days" "I know, I think this bitch is gonna be my passenger" tom is worse than bill to he honest. "Cool" tom walked away as I was sat there in bills couch, never allowed to leave his sight. Or he'd beat me. Bill worked on some emails as I sat and watched. Tom was off fucking some girl, and the others I don't even know at this point. Bill never took his eyes off me, making sure I didn't leave his sight. The thing was I didn't care anymore, if I got beat or didn't. I would honestly rather it then having to be locked up and stared at like a dog on a leash. It was so annoying, Tom is back in Bills life, which meant more pain for me and whoever Tom brings home. Good thing Victoria left when she did, then it would've been me, some girl Tom brings home and her. I would rather it be me than her, any day.

____

Tom's p.o.v

I took this really hot brunette chick up to my room, and did whatever I pleased. She gave herself to me, obeyed me, she was nothing like Taylor. That was the problem, they were never like Taylor. No matter how many girls I fuck or brought home, treated them like Taylor, it's just not the same. Taylor was different, she didn't obey, she hated me, I don't know why but that was a huge turn on for me. I loved that she did that, all though it pissed me off I still liked when she did it. It could be, because that means more of a fight got put up, but it could've also meant, because she was way different I was more attractived to her. Im surprised that bullet missed my head. Some days I wish it didn't, than others Im glad i did miss my head. I still have the scar on the side of my head, that reminds me of everything we have have been through together. Taylor was my escape, my freedom, my home. I know I treated her as she was nothing, but that was only because I was afraid of losing her like I did. I know, how would that make her stay right? My mind set was that if I treated her that way she would just give up and give into me. But that wasn't the case, the way she denied me, made me want her even more. But when I did have her, all to myself, I lost her. I want and need her back.

End of Tom's p.o.v

"Ang fetch me a beer" Ang looked at bill, her eyes full of hatred and loss "ok.." Ang got up and walked downstairs with bill behind her. She stepped into the kitchen as Bill sat down, she grabbed a beer and handed it to bill. "Finally something you're good at, fetching beers" Ang sat down next to him, not saying anything. "Not so talkative hm?" Bill asked sounding, sarcastic. "Okay then, I'll beat something out of you how does that sound?" "No please.." Ang spoke up "oh you're so, very pretty when you beg" bill said getting up and standing over Ang. "Please bill.." Ang begged and plead. "I'm not gonna hurt you, unless you give me a reason" he opens his beer bottle with his teeth, walking down to the basement. "C'mon Ang" bill said sounding possessive. Ang followed behind bill, feeling hopeless. This experience is something she's experienced before and she hates it. The feeling was empty. Made her feel, only useful for bill when he felt useless himself.

A/n: hey guys, sorry if this isn't as good but im trying 😭 also thank you for all the reads!! 🎊