Surprise

It's been a couple of days and I'm finally being released from the hospital. The smell of fresh air is so strong it's so refreshing. I see Gustav pull up, I hop in and instantly started asking questions. "So where are we headed?" I asked "Home, where else?" Gustav said "Well I kind of wanted to see my uncle" "We bailed him out" when I heard those words I started shaking slightly "Oh when?" I raised my eye brow "Once I left the hospital yesterday" "Damn so y'all rich, rich?" I laughed "Well not anymore" Gustav is so serious sometimes "Oh that sucks" he looked at me "It went to good causes so it's alright"

"True" we're driving threw town and all I can spot is people and their perfect families wishing I could experience that. We finally arrive back home and I see bill and Ang sitting together on a bench outside talking. Gustav pulls up and parks I rush out of the car with my sore body and run up to my uncle hugging him tightly and him holding me tighter. "OMG Victoria, how are you beautiful?" Bill asks me "I'm good, sore but good! How are you guys??" I ask excited to be back home and in my uncles arms once again feeling safe and sound. "Well why don't you go rest and we'll be in, in a few" Bill said "Okay!" I say as I grab my hospital bag from Gustavs car and run up to the house, walking in to find Georg chilling with his girlfriend on the couch. I walk up to him and seen that he was dead asleep while his girlfriend was also asleep in his arms, they looked so peaceful I decided I wasn't gonna bother waking them up. I walked away from them and headed upstairs barley able to make it since my whole body felt like it was gonna fall apart with every movement. I finally reach the door to my room and walked in seeing my bed made and my room completely clean. I walked over to my bed and set my hospital bag on it, I opened the bag and took everything out, putting the items that were held in the bag away. After I finished doing that I laid down and eventually fell asleep.

____

Bill's p.o.v

Ang went inside after we got done with talking about everything and what we could do to prevent things like this situation, from happening anymore. I follow behind her, heading inside and instantly heading upstairs to check on Victoria. I get to her door and knock, I hear no answer so I just walk in and see that she's sleeping. So I walk out and walk over to my room, opening the door to see Ang sitting on the bed in lingerie. I'm honestly shocked, I have not seen her beautiful body in a minute. Especially in such pretty white lingerie. "What took you so long?" She says seductively "I was checking on Victoria, turns out she's asleep" I replied "Come here" she says seriously. I walk over to her and she immediately pushes me down on the bed crawling on top of me slowly rubbing against my member and kissing down my neck. (You guys know what happens from there nasties 🤨😜)

____

Victoria's p.o.v

I wake up from my nap and head downstairs to find something to eat because man am I starving. I see that Georg and his girlfriend have left somewhere probably a date and Gustav is probably in his room chilling with his girlfriend. I get to the kitchen and look for something to cook and find some easy make pasta. I'm so excited because I love pasta so much. *Minutes later* I get done making my pasta, sit down and turn on a movie for me to watch while I eat.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I woke up to hear a knock on the door, I slowly get up and walk downstairs. I arrive and see Victoria on the couch enjoying some food. I answer the front door to see, my brother?! What is he doing here, how is he alive?! "Tom?.." I couldn't believe my eyes "Hi bill" he replied "How are you here right now?! I thought you died?!" I yelled "nice to see you too, I missed my head slightly and thankfully didn't actually hit my head" he said like he didn't do anything wrong. "Where have you been?! Why did you wait 21 years?! Why fake your death?!" I yelled again "I had to!" "Why?!"