Plausible Death

Bill's p.o.v

My brother and his new girlfriend, looked so pathetic together. For some annoying reason, it made me miss my relationship with Angelina. I don't want that relationship, I need someone new. I'm getting bored of Angelina and her annoying comments about everything I do. I couldn't believe I actually thought about marrying this weak, pathetic thing. I felt bad honestly, making her believe that I actually loved her and wanted to marry her but it was all a lie.

I can't lie, I do miss our love. The way we used to look at each other, kiss, hug, make love. Our love was real. Not some fake scheme. I really did miss when she wasn't dead inside, when I didn't break her. At the same time I love seeing her being controlled by me, falling to her knees whenever I wanted. The way her body would crumble to my touch was unlike any other, don't know why it made me feel the things it does. No matter how much she would plead it only fueled my lust for her.

____

Victoria's p.o.v

Moving back to LA was weird and an interesting experience. I mean I'm happy but uncomfortable and I don't know why.. it's like an empty void is inside me and I have no idea how to fill it. Luna betrayed me my uncle put me in harms way, again. This isn't how I want to live I hate living like this. I need something to feel.. other than empty, dead. I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy. This torture, the scars that some with the trauma. I haven't talked to them in a week I have no idea what they're up to or if they're even still alive.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I walked over to my dresser and opened the lock drawer. I opened it and grabbed the syringe and powder. I took the powder and poured it in a foil, lighting a match and held it underneath the foil until the powder became a liquid. I grab the syringe from my desk and sucked the liquid into the syringe, grabbing a rubber tie, tying it around my arm tightly. I feel for the vein in my arm, sticking the syringe in my arm and releasing the liquid into the vein. Feeling the liquid enter my body was the most relief I've felt. All my thoughts about Angelina went away with a snap of a finger. I felt guilty but satisfied. I walked back over to Angelina, she looked so freaking good on her back, weak, all mine. She was all mine to have whenever I pleased, use her however I wanted, work her up and break her down how I enjoyed. Angelina was weaker than expected, I broke her completely. I've always dreamt of this moment, breaking her completely. I loved every second of her pathetic pleas, her begging for me to stop what I start. It's so amazing how much she begs. I see her wake up slowly. I walk up to her and grab her by her arm and throw her against the wall, I hear her groan and gasp in pain as her exposed back hit the hard wall. "You're not supposed to be awake." I groan in annoyance, walking up her as she looks up at me terrified, those big, beautiful eyes filled with tears, tears I caused. She squirms to try to get away from me to prevent me from doing anything further.

Once I reach her I grab her arm and pull her onto her feet "stand." I command. She stand up, her legs weak. "Walk." I pointed to the bathroom, she walked to the bathroom weakly. Once in, I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes "shower, now." She nodded, slowly undressing in front of me, my eyes gazing over every curve of her body. She got in the shower, closing the curtain "Open it." I demanded "can I please have some privacy?.." she asked weakly "you know the rules." I replied annoyed, she was being really frustrating. "Please.." she begged. Fuck, I hate when she begs it's so irritating. I groan and leave the bathroom, I wanted to stay to make sure she didn't do anything stupid like always, but I'm trusting her this time and this time only. A few minutes pass and I hear her open the door, I quickly turn my head and see her all changed and hair soaked. I remember that she doesn't own any shoes, at least not anymore. "Here" I throw a pair of socks at her "what size do you wear" I ask her "7" I turn to look in my closet for a pair of shoes from previous women. I find her a pair of shoes and throw them at her feet "hurry." I said walking out, leaving her in my room alone and going to grab a jacket for her. I step back in my room as she finishes putting her shoes on, I throw the jacket at her "it's cold" I walk over to her and grab her arm roughly dragging her outside. I tossed her over to my car, I opened the passenger door for her "I- uh-" she stumbled "pardon?" I said "I don't want to go with you.." she said. I took my gun out of my waist band and pointed it straight at her "get the fuck in." I demand. Angelina got in the passenger seat slowly, once she got in I slammed the door shut and climbed in the driver side and drove off away from the house. "Where are we going?.." she asked me nervously "just to run some errands." I reply coldly staring off onto the road not saying a single word to her and her not saying a single word to me. Annoyingly, she opens her mouth "what kind of errands?.." she asked, terrified. "don't ask stupid questions." I say harshly, putting my main focus back on the road.

I pull into an unlit wearhouse, parked and steped out "let's go." I demand. Angelina stepped outside of my car and walked with me up to the door of the wearhouse. I opened the door slowly while holding my gun out. Until I meant Tom's face "woah bill" he said nervously "what are you doing here?" I asked, he wasn't supposed to be here. "Business, like always." He said using a cold tone of voice "I thought I was the only one that was supposed to be here" I only got told to meet there and bring Angelina. "Guess not" Tom shrugged. Me and Angelina went upstairs in the wearhouse, waiting for what our purpose was to be there.