Persistent

why did he have to leave me again? For some reason this time it felt worse than thinking he was dead. I would rather have him die and visit his grave everyday, than have him leave for 21 years then come back just to leave again. I wanted him to stay and help me control this family and gang, being a leader to a gang is the hardest thing ever. I don't know how he did it. He is way more stronger than I am and will ever be. I need him so bad right now I can't do this alone I can't fight this without him, but yet again I know that he left again for a good reason I just hope he comes back some time soon.

____

Victoria's p.o.v

finally tom leaves. But I hear my uncle crying, screaming, letting everything out of his system once Tom left. It made me feel awful for the way I treated my dad I mean that's my dad for God sake. But in all fairness he practically faked his death for 11 years and went to jail for 10. Still as soon as he got out he could've done some research then came to visit me and everyone else. Why was he being so selfish? Why come back after 21 years then leave again? He had his chance to actually get to know me yet he turned his back on his family once again. We all need him. I need my dad. Bill did an okay job but he's not my dad, he's pretty dang close but still not my father.

I love bill don't get me wrong but I wish I knew more about my dad and everyone else, but I only know little bits and pieces. I just want a normal family with zero drama and zero killing. I get out of my thoughts for a little and see what Georg and Gustav are up to, to see if maybe they would wanna hang out and do something other than staying in this boring ass house. I head to Gustav's room to ask.

"Hey uncle gust!" I said "Oh hey Victoria what's up?" I smiled at him and asked "Do you wanna do something today?","Like?" He asked "I don't know, stuff" I said dragging out the f "What kind of stuff? Lunch?" He asked "Sure or we could go to the movies!" I said "I would love to but I'm really busy today" I groaned in annoyance "Ughhh pleaseeee" I said "I'm sorry Victoria but I can't, not today" he said "You're so lame" I say as I sigh out of frustration "Yeah love you too" he says as I walk out of his office. I walk upstairs to Georg's room.

"Uncle Georg" I called walking inside his room "What's up Victoria" he asked "Can we hang today?" I asked  "Sure, what do you want to do?","Movies?, Mall?, lunch, whatever I don't care just something that involves getting out of this house" I say sitting down on his couch "We could do all of those things if you want" he says while crossing his arms and raising his eye brow "Okay yess! Let's go!" I say jumping up and down from excitement "Woah hold on girly I still have to get ready, it's gonna take me 2 minutes" he said "Okay I'll wait downstairs" I said "Okay cya","Cya" I head back downstairs to see my actual uncle in the kitchen with his head in his hands looking stressed.

I walk over to him sitting down across from him looking directly at him. We were just sitting in silence for a couple of hims before I decided to finally say something.

"Uncle bill? You okay?" I ask "Oh Jesus Victoria!" He jumps "Sorry" I say "It's fine and Yeah I'll be fine" he said
"What's wrong?" I asked "Your dad" it's always my dad but for some reason the energy gives off that something is off about missing my dad, it's like a different kind of miss.

"Oh, well why?" I ask "Cause this was the first time I've seen him since 21 years ago and I actually thought I got him back for good, but he felt as though he wasn't good enough and wasn't welcome, I tried to explain how much I needed him and you all might need him just as much but my words weren't enough for him to hear, so he left again" ,"I'm so sorry uncle.." I say while looking down breaking the eye contact we held "It's fine Victoria, it's not your fault what so ever, you have every right to be mad at him for not being in your life then popping up again randomly just for nothing I guess" he said holding back tears and I could tell "You're right I have every right to be mad at him, but I also had my chance to get back a relationship I begged to have, yet I fucked up that chance and fucked up your chance to have your brother back and for that I'm so very sorry" I say "I don't even know what to say Victoria I just need some space please" he asked "I understand" I walked away from bill and back upstairs. "Oh hey Victoria, ready?" Georg asked me "Yepoo" we then walked back downstairs and to his car, starting it and heading out to lunch first.

____

Bill's p.o.v

Victoria's words struck me like lightning, those words were probably gonna scar me until my brother hopefully comes back into mine and her life's. I miss him so much already yet I don't at all, it's just for the better. I'm just so tired of having to tell myself that to make myself feel better about the whole thing. I'm tired of making excuses for Tom I can't do it anymore because at this point he's dragging me down with him and his own problems. I love my brother so much and would do anything for him, but making excuses for him left and right has got to stop. I'm constantly draining myself to save him, if he knew that he probably would've stayed, maybe even just for a little while. Poor Victoria also she needs her dad, not me, she doesn't need me anymore I'm done. My job being an uncle is coming to an end sadly. I will continue to be there for Victoria always, but I'm not her father she needs that special relationship with her father that some girls including her, have begged to have. And she has the opportunity to make an effort to have her father back in her life and Tom has the opportunity to make amendments with his child.

____

Victoria's p.o.v

we just got done eating lunch we are now going to the mall to do some shopping! We get in the mall and I immediately head to Victoria secret to get some things. Georg heads to some store that holds men clothes. *A few minutes later* I get out of the store and see Georg waiting for me leaning against a wall. I walk over to him standing next to him. "So wanna head out?" I asked "Yeah sure" we head out, and start driving back home. We arrive back home and I grab my bags and head inside immediately heading upstairs into my room closeing the door.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I hear a car pull up and see Victoria walk inside and instantly head upstairs and closing a door, assuming it was her bedroom door. I then see Georg walk over to me ploping his body down on the kitchen chair sitting across from me. I look directly into his eyes not breaking eye contact.

"Bill why do you look so upset?" He sat and asked me "Some interesting things went down earlier" I said "Oh shit like what?" He said, sounding concerned "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked "Yes, very" I sigh and looked into his eyes "Tom's not dead." I say looking at him with a cold, straight face "WHAT HOW?" Georg yelled "apparently while trying to off himself, he missed by a little" I said. Unbelievable the story he came up with, but what I said left Georg speechless "Then he showed up on the front door step and explained everything, he was in jail for 10 years and then hid for 11, I don't know where he hid out but apparently he needed to do so for 11 years, then proceeded to ask for forgiveness from me and Victoria, he was very persistent about the whole thing" I said sighing "I can't believe this" Georg said "Yeah.. me neither" I said "I'm so sorry dude that sucks" he said, knowing I'm hurt more than words can even describe
"It's fine, I just need some space for right now if you don't mind","Nah I totally get it, just so you know I'm here for you" he reassured me "Thanks" I said, forcing a smile "You're welcome" Georg gets up and walks to his room and I just continue to sit at the kitchen table, with my head in my hands, thinking back to 21 years ago.