The End Of You.

I give up.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I haven't heard from my brother since what happened to Angelina. It's nothing new to be completely honest. He's always kept his private life away from his business life. Meaning, he keeps me away from the business he does in his home. I respect that in all, but, ever since he lost Tiffany he's been weird toward me. It's like Taylor's death is happening, all over again. He's back to distancing himself, keeping his thoughts to himself, not reaching out for help from anyone. Including me. I'm a bit worried. He already tried to off himself a couple of times, I don't want another attempt, to actually work.

I'm terrified of losing my brother. Especially from suicide. That's always been my biggest fear in life. I never, ever want to lose my brother. Ever. I would gladly, die before him. He has a child for God's sake.

The last time he saw his daughter was a year ago on our front door step, well my front door step. That interaction didn't go very well. She didn't want to see him, he wanted to make things right, she didn't care. He was a bit upset then left and didn't come back, didn't call, text, nothing. Then he decided enough was enough, he was going to make things right. Again that didn't go well for everyone else but I was okay with it. I mean that's my brother, I kinda had to be.

***

I'm gonna go to his home and see what's going on with him. I know he might wanna be left alone, and not wanna talk to anyone, but I'm worried. I text him to warn him that I'm coming over, because I don't want him to be caught off guard.

I text Tom and head over to my bathroom to take a quick shower. Before I do, I grab a pair of metal handcuffs from my office drawer and handcuff Angelina to her bed. I don't need her escaping. "Escape, and I'll carve your eyes out." I threatened her.

I then went into the bathroom and took a short shower. I got out and seen Angelina on the verge of tears. "Well don't you look pretty like this, and quite.. vulnerable." I trace her jawline with my pointer finger. She tilts her head away from my finger. How disrespectful. I grab her chin aggressively and make her look at me with her sad, pathetic eyes. "What did I say about that, Angelina." I yank her face closer to mine.

This was a poor, pathetic excuse for a human being. She didn't even know what to do in this situation. Poor Angelina, she'll get there one day.

I took the cuffs off her and drug her outside. Threw her in the back of my black, sleek car and drove to Tom's place. "Where are we going?..." Angelina spoke softly. "Tom's." I didn't say anything else to her after that. That was more than enough information for her.

I ignored her the entire ride there, all her annoying questions were getting on my nerves.

We finally got to Tom's place. I turn to Angelina "I'll be a few minutes, stay put." I got out of my car, went and knocked on Tom's front door.
____

Angelina's p.o.v

I watched as Bill left me alone in the back of his car. I don't know why we were here or what business we had here. I sigh, taking in the sight of rain pouring on the windows. I heard a voice in the back of my head, telling me to 'escape'. I ignored it though, I can't. I can't bring myself to actually leave. Something apart of me is attached to Bill. And I can't let go, no matter how hard I try.

Minutes later I hear deathly screams coming from inside Tom's house. I jumped at the sound and tried to open the door, desperately.

I need to know what was going on. I tried and tried, and tried. I couldn't get the damn door to open! I banged on the window to get someone's attention. I climbed up front into the driver side. I finally, opened the door and ran outside. I stopped mid escape.