Wipe My Truths

"bye Tom"

***

I was confused by her words and what she meant by them. I didn't know what to expect or prepare for and why this was happening to me. What I was experiencing?.

I hear a gun click, a barrel being pointed at me and a finger rested on the trigger, ready to be pulled. I looked at her dead in the eyes, not showing an ounce of fear cause I knew that would only fuel her desires for getting pay back on me.

"Pull it." I said, knowing I didn't want her to pull it but it was just a nightmare. "What?" She was taken back. Her eyes widened at my comment. "C'mon, Taylor, pull it." I stepped closer to her, positioning my forehead against the barrel of the gun. "Tom stop.." she said softly, holding back tears and I could tell. "You don't have the guts, do you?. You never had the guts to actually get rid of me, or be away from me." A single tear fell from her right eye. "Don't make this harder.." she spoke. Her eyes switching between the trigger and my eyes.

I knew she wasn't going to. Even when she's dead, she doesn't have enough strength to actually get rid of my ass. I'm just that irresistible huh. "Do it Taylor!" I screamed at her. Watching her flinch took me back to the past. Where she would fight or talk back, but suffer the consequences later. I hated the fact that she would fight back, but it satisfied me in a way. It would turn me on so much when she would fight back. It brought out something in me, I kept deep down. Shut it out, hid it. She always knew how to get a rise out of me.

***

"I can't!" She screamed back. I chuckled. "I knew it." I stepped away from the barrel, grabbed the gun from her grasp and turned away. "You never had the balls to do something so ballsy." I turned back to look at her defeated body language. She looked so defenseless. There was nothing I could do though, I gave her the truth yet it wiped from her mind. "I'm sorry.." I grabbed her chin and tilted her up so she was looking at me. "Next time." I leaned in to kiss her red, soft lips, I missed kissing. I saw her slowly fading from my grip.

I woke up and saw Taylor nowhere to be found. It hadn't shocked me that I would have dreamt of that scenario, happening on repeat.

Every night for that past 3 weeks have been nightmares that revolved around Taylor and revealed something every, time. A truth. Each nightmare led to a truce and eventually a lie. A truth would come out like a beautiful lie in the end of every nightmare. I don't deny the things I've done but I do deny things that are said wrong. If you're gonna hold me to something I couldn't control at least have the decency to correct yourself. Taylor.  I know she's dead but what I am unsure about, is how I'm seeing her. Every night. It doesn't make sense to me, no matter how many times I put the pieces together. It doesn't come out, right. It doesn't add up. Seeing her in my nightmares with her fatal wounds, talking about our past and what she and I could've done differently. Trying to lead me to my death so we could be together. I refuse to die with, her. Tiffany is the one I wanna grow old with, die with, risk my life for. Not Taylor.

Never Taylor.

____

Bill's p.o.v

Its been a few weeks since I last seen Tom. I'm a little worried but he's still looking for Tiffany that's probably dead by now. It wouldn't shock me if she was dead. She got, stupidly, involved with a deadly gang that literally kills people for fun and satisfaction.

I took Angelina with me for a business meet up with men that have had it out for us, for god knows how long. I led her to my black sleek car. "Get in" my deepening eyes pierced through her like a blade. "Where are we going?" She spat out. It's annoying when she asked stupid questions, she knows I can't discuss that information. "For god sake, Angelina. Get the fuck in." I took out my pistol and pointed it straight at her. She stepped in my car slowly. I slammed the door shut and got in the driver side.

We didn't say anything to each other. We sat in pure silence all the way to the abandoned warehouse. I got out of my car and walked over to her. "Stay here. You try and run, I'll kill you. I won't hesitate."

I slammed the door shut and walked up the warehouse and pulled out my gun, lingering it around the warehouse. Checking everywhere. I found nothing, so I headed back outside to find Angelina, surprisingly, still in my car. I opened the car door aggressively and dragged her out. I heard a few cars pull up, down at the driveway to the warehouse. "Listen to me very carefully," I whispered in her ear. "I need you to do something for me, can you?" I spun her so that she's facing me directly. She nodded. A cold, wicked smile appeared on my face. "Good. I need you to go down there and distract the men." She shook her head like I was asking. "No!" I covered her mouth quickly "sh! You trying to get us killed?" I gripped her mouth shut. Dumb fucking slut. She can't listen for shit. I opened my trunk and grabbed a tight, short black dress. "Put this on." I hand her the dress. She took it, and started walking around my car. "No, in front of me" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back aggressively. She took off her sweater, pants, and boots then slid the black dress over her slim body. "Perfect." The dress fit her so perfectly and I knew she'd handle her own. I handed her a pair of red heels and pushed her to go down there. She obeyed and walked down there. Stoping the men dead in their tracks. That gave me enough time to set up everything and plan better than I did.

____

Angelina's p.o.v

I walked down to the men, waiting. I wanted to wipe their smug looks off. They whistled at me and looked me up and down. "That's Bill's girl.." one guy whispered. "So? Shes ours now to do whatever we please." Another one spoke. I felt dirty. Dumb even. For ever listening to Bill, obeying him, but I knew once I did anything to piss him off he would instantly turn black. Cold. But a part of me loved that about him, knowing I can push those boundaries made me feel like I have some power over him. But also the punishments are always harsh, and hard to stand. I just have to satisfy him some how, and if selling myself to these men, means just that then so fucking be it.

"Hello" I stepped closer to the men. "Hello gorgeous~" one man said, caressing my arm softly. His touch was dirty but soft. I knew I had to lead them somewhere up in the warehouse for Bill. And I know exactly how.

"Aren't you Bill's girl?" A man asked. Fuck what do I do now.

***