21 Year Flashback

Tom's p.o.v

Once I left the house I felt strangely, empty. like something inside me died, a hole in my heart started showing true colors. Colors I've never seen before. Colors that held memories of me, bill and what we've been through and how we've always been by each other's sides through anything and everything. Not once leaving. But here I am leaving him behind with my child once again that I didn't even know was alive. Didn't know he took her in and raised her as his own. I felt hopeless, useless, like I didn't matter anymore. There was nothing to finish. Bill completed the one task I had to jump in and step up. I have never once felt this way before and honestly it's breaking me. Besides losing Taylor. That was my last straw, I actually tried to off myself a few times. But I just thought about bill once again thinking how happy he may be if he found out that I was actually still alive. Until that very moment when I did come back. My own daughter wants nothing to do with me and I'm not sure if the rest of them even know anything. I'm lost.

A 21 year flashback

I just left for a business trip, so that leaves Taylor and the other toys alone. Im trusting Taylor with this whole leaving her alone ordeal, cause she'll probably try and run.. she has multiple times in the past but obviously never worked in the end. We're all just hoping they don't do anything stupid.

*Three days later* we get back from our tiring trip. We all walked in to find nobody home except for Morgan bleeding. "What the hell" I think to myself. Maybe they went out to brunch and what the hell happened to Morgan. Until we asked Morgan. "They got kidnapped!" She yelled "By who?!" I say with a cold tone of voice
"I don't know! I think some frank guy" Morgan yells back
"Frank..." I say under my breath "Yeah I think" I gave her a serious look "Think? You think? Thinking so is not good enough! I need to know who this frank guy is!" I say "Im sorry tom but I don't know who he is!" Morgan reassured me. I look directly into one of the eyes of Morgan, piercing through her skin sending immediate shivers. I grab Bill's arm and pull him into a room. "What do we do?!" Bill asked "Look, we might not know who this frank guy is but we always keep tabs on enemies even if they aren't our own so we can FIRST do some research and then go from there. We just have to hope for the best" I say with a huge knot starting to form in my throat "And if we don't find them?" He asked "Then we keep searching" I said "Fine" We walk back out to see Georg and Gustav standing in front of Morgan as she cries. I snap making them instantly turn their heads. "If you guys aren't gonna help find them then let us know now" I say while raising my eyebrows "You know we have your back always" Georg says "Let's head" I say.

We head out stopping by a few peoples houses to get some information on this frank guy cause none of us have even heard of a frank guy. Once we get done doing that we start heading to a business building that might apparently belong to frank, hopefully the frank that kidnapped my girlfriend. We arrive at this weird looking abandoned building it's all rusted and worn down. We headed in and got greeted by some very angry men. My gang took care of them as I heard some screaming coming from this door that led downstairs. Me and bill busted down the door and I instantly rushed over to Taylor to see a man on her. I pulled him off and punched him until bill stopped me. Ria died on scene but Taylor was still somehow breathing.

"Taylor look at me!"
"Don't take your eyes off me!"
"Stay with me!"

I yelled as I carried her bridal style to my car carefully placing her in. I drove carelessly not giving two fucks about anything, my main focus was Taylor and her safety. I arrived at the hospital. Rushing inside with Taylor being greeted by doctors. I pull my gun out.

"If she dies you all die." Tom said while pointing the gun at anyone and everyone in his way. Everyone was freaking out, screaming and trying to run and hide but it was no use Tom had a great shot.

He shot everyone in his path, spilling much blood. After Tom realized how much blood he spilt and how long he would go away for it. He figured the only way out was suicide. Bill tried wrestling his brother but it was no use, bill was no match for Tom.

Tears streamed down Tom's face as he held the gun to his head. "A monster like me should've never fallen in love with a girl like her" Tom spoke as his brother watched in terror of the trigger being pulled. "TOM NO!" bill yelled before a bang was heard. Bill's screams filled the entire hospital. Tom laid still on the floor, slow blood leaking from his injury.

That was the time bill thought he had lost his brother. He thought he lost his brother for good, he feared he would have had to do this whole gang thing alone and be the new leader. A scared doctor walked up and told bill that Taylor and Tom's baby had been born. Bill was speechless. He couldn't believe she/he had survived, he was also told that permanent guardian ship was gonna have to go to him. In shock he took the baby as the doctor ran off, once he looked at that baby it's like everything bad had gone good.

He took the baby out of the hospital and carried her all the way home while driving in his car. Evidently that's when Bill became an unplanned Father. That's how Victoria got the name Victoria. It wasn't because of her father or mother but it was because of her uncle/father who had become her new father. In all honesty bill wasn't the greatest uncle but wasn't the worst?.