Deal For It

At least not yet.

____

She thinks if she acts a certain way, she'll end up alive in the end or at least with me. I don't think she knows how this story actually goes.

It goes one way, and it's mine. It ends how I predict it ends, or how I choose for it to go. And as for Angelina, who has no choice but to follow along and abide by my every rule. Will cooperate, and play along how I choose for her to.

She knew, getting involved with me, would cause serious damage to her life and future.

It's her fault.

For ever falling for my trap, believing that I would actually change. It's all her fault.

And I will make that, very clear.

It doesn't matter how I do, it matters that I do it. Even If I have to use every god damn torture method.

I will get my way, I always do.

That is what pisses Angelina off and that's what drove her into insanity. Not me, necessarily. She did that all by her little self. And I'm done getting fucked over in this business. I will no longer tolerate the disrespect, the lies and the fact all my sluts wanna treat me however they please.

I will bend and break Angelina until she is begging for more and will do anything for me.

Even if it's murder.

I will make her do what I want, what I need. Sex? She'll abide, Murder? She'll do it, Moving money or drugs? She'll be my victim.

And she will deal for it.

However I choose, she deals it. She'll deal her damn body if I tell her to. That's how life will be once I break her completely.

Make her my slave, slut, whatever I fucking want her to be.

And with Tom out of the way, it will make this process so much more easier. And I won't stop until I have her where I want her, how I want her.

The things she has done so far for me, aren't enough. I need more! I want more! And, I will get it.

She's too pathetic to realize that I don't love her, never did. She's just my little play thing. My rag doll.

And god, that pussy. Is everything I thought it would be. She could kill me with it and I wouldn't care.

____
Angelinas p.o.v

Bill completely stormed off, pissed as always. And he left after hurting me, again for what? The fucking 100th time? I am so done with this shitty ass life. I don't know how much longer I can do this without falling to his side and just becoming the slave Bill wants.

He's definitely close. I can tell, just look at how miserable I am, how I've been treated. I'm definitely on the verge of completely snapping. Bending for his duties, dealing for it.

He'll continue to torture and take everything I love away, until I finally stop fighting against him. Until I only have eyes for him, his duties are only mine to fulfill.

And he won't stop.