For What?

Bill drove us back to his place, also known as the chamber full of praying women and also obeying women. I just couldn't stop thinking about Tom, how he just ended his life like that, I guess he couldn't live without Taylor anymore and I really did feel bad about that factor but he didn't need to kill himself, he could've easily found someone better. I don't think Bill would even do that, no matter how much he claims to 'love me' everyone knows it isn't love. All the girls know that he treats us all the same. Bill gave Kandy and Katie the same treatment he has given me. I realize, I'm nothing special. Im barley important to Bill, he wouldn't bat an eye if I got murdered.

I knew it.

Here I was, tricked into thinking I was actually important to Bill, like Bill needed me in a way. The more I think about it, he kind of does. If I get another chance I could ruin his reputation and possibly his life in a snap of a finger. Just like that, his life and everything he was living for, gone. In a way I do have control over him, not fully but just enough to take him down. Like I've dreamt of. My only wish is to make him pay for the sufferings hes done to me and others, including his own blood.

I just hope no one or nothing gets in the way of that.

***
Finally we pulled up into the driveway. Hopefully we can break this awkward silence. I stayed silent in the backseat, just my thoughts keeping me company.

Bill got out and drug me out of the backseat, roughly. I wince in pain, his grip on my arm was so tight it felt like my arm was gonna break in two. I haven't had food or water either, it felt I was gonna pass out at the same time.

I really wish Bill could see the effect he had on me. See me in ways I've begged to be seen, not break me until is was the last thing I could remember. I don't remember how me and him even met, where and why I was stupid enough to follow his orders, his fucking rules, god his rules are deadly. Literally and figuratively.

I've done all this obeying, disobeying and for what? It doesn't effect him anymore.

____
Bill's p.o.v

Angelina was gonna pay for that talk back earlier. She needed to be taught more than just one lesson. None of the lessons I have taught her have worked.

At least not yet.