Bound Angel

***

Fuck what do I do now.

____

I came up with a quick but short answer. "So? I have my own set of rules." I was trying to hide the truth and talk seductively. One of the men's eye brows furrowed. They probably knew that wasn't true. "Interesting." The man in front of me said. "Well, why don't you use those pretty legs of yours and walk us up to that abandoned warehouse, hm?" He said, looking down at me. He had to be at least 5'10, he was tall. I took his hand in mine and led him up to the warehouse. I looked around to find Bill's car not there. Shit I'm here alone with these men! What the fuck!.

The men whistled behind me. Watching my every move and I could feel their eyes never leaving my ass. That was barely covered.

I opened the creeky door and led them inside on the abandoned couches. I looked around to find Bill but I couldn't. I felt used, abused. He wanted me dead and he was about to get what he wants. Like always. I wanted to just shrivel up and die. My own skin felt unbearable.

"Come here, baby," I'm assuming, the main guy. Called out to me. I was standing there looking dumb, like all the fucking time. I walked over to him, he grasped my hips and dragged me towards his lap. I sat down unwillingly and gasped at the sudden hard-on he had. Fuck you Bill. You son of a bitch, this is your fucking fault. "Grind me baby," he groaned in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine, not good ones. Ones that made me want to rip my skin off and break all my bones, one by fucking one.

I did as told though. I wasn't trying to get beat or even murdered. He let out small groans and ground his hips against mine while the other men just watched. Except one. One looked away in disgust. At least there's some dignity in that one.

I can't believe I fell for another one of Bill's damn tricks. He wanted me to be used, feel dirty. Feel like the 'dumb fucking slut' I am. I can't believe this was actually happening. I wanted to cry, scream but it wouldn't work anyway. No one was near this abandoned warehouse. Not even Bill apparently. This was enough to make me want to kill myself. Even after all the times Bill used me, played me, abused me. This did it. It made me feel no hope for a good future.

I'm only 18, I have so much more to live for than this horror show.

I heard some clinking and moving around upstairs. It made me wonder if Bill was still here. "Go check." The man I was grinding on, signaled to one of his men. "Get off you fucking slut!" He shouted at me. Thank God, I didn't want to be there any longer than I was. I gladly got off and stood by the main door. "Don't you fucking let her leave." He spoke coldly to the man that was looking away from me and his leader, I'm assuming. Than he ran upstairs after his other man. I stood there waiting for some reason to actually leave but my legs wouldn't move. I was actually terrified for my life. I really wanted to be in Bill's arms again, no matter how much I hate Bill and his actions. He protects me in ways not even police have.

While thinking all that. I snapped out of my head for a moment and heard yelling, guns and shit being thrown. I looked over to the man next to me. "Did you hear that?" I asked him softly. "Don't pay attention to it." He said coldly. "How am I supposed to just ignore it?! What if someone is getting killed!" I screamed at him. Why did I say that? I'm so fucked. "Darlin." He walked to me, cornering me. "Do as you're told and I won't have to kill you" I looked up at him, tears stream down my cheeks. I was scared. Everyone was too busy fighting each other that no one was paying attention to us down here. He had me all to his self. I knew he was going to do whatever he pleased.

"Please don't.." I softly spoke, choking on my words. "You smell so good," his hot breath tickled my ear. I struggled against him. I didn't want what he wanted to give. His hand left my hip and trailed down my side to my heat. His fingers softly brushed against my underwear. "You don't want me?" He stepped back. Taking in my sight and sent. I shook my head while my eyes squeezed shut. I didn't want to look at his disgusting face. He grabbed my chin and aggressively pulled my face close to his. His eyes switched from my lips to my teary eyes.

I wanted to fight back but my strength was took by Bill. My stomach curled as I looked at this disgraceful, pathetic excuse for a human being.

"Look darlin, I just need something simple from you." He looked down on me like I was a helpless girl. I hate to admit it, but I was. I couldn't help myself for shit. I always needed Bill. I hate that I need him to fight my battles. But that was his manipulation, he needed to make me so weak so that I would need him in the end. Run back to him. He always had a way of twisting things.

***

His lips brushed against mine. "I need you to give it all to me." He pulled away slightly to look back at my red eyes. "Don't fight it." He said again. Kissing me with his guilty lips. I tried fighting but I was too weak to. I was too consumed by my thoughts to even focus on what he was doing and going on about. I didn't care. He wanted the pleasure of talking my virginity, I know he does. It's too late, Bill beat him to it. Bill took the only thing I wanted to keep for myself. He took everything from me. Yet I still need him. I don't know why, I don't want to need him but deep down I'm nothing without him and I know it too. He knows it. Everyone knows it. Including random people on the street. He loved knowing he took something so special to me.

***

I felt this disgusting mans fingers go down my throat. I gagged, my eyes glossy and red. I grabbed his wrist tightly, struggling to get his fingers out of my mouth. I felt things slip down into my pitiful stomach. I choked and gagged on his fingers. What the fuck did he just put in me. My legs began getting weaker, my eyes getting heavier. I couldn't hear, I couldn't see,

I couldn't move.