Competition

We get home and instantly Gustav plops down on the couch and passes out. I sigh and head upstairs, but before I could get to the second step someone pulls me off the stair and drags me into a dark room.

"Hello?" I yell out, nothing. "Is anyone there?!" I spoke out "Hello Victoria" I heard someone say, An unfamiliar voice, sounds so uncomfortable. "Who are you?" I ask, shaking "Oh I'm sure you know" I didn't but I'm guessing "Hiroshi?" I say with my voice shaking and stuttering.
"Correct!" He says almost as if he's giggling. The lights turn back on, and there he was standing tall In front of me dressed in a suit with his 'men behind him standing with their hands on their guns which gestured me to realize that they're probably going to take me and hold me against my will for payback. I guess my father dying wasn't enough, he needed me gone. "What are you going to do with me?" I ask nervously expecting him to kill me right here, right now. "Don't ask stupid questions."

The next thing I know, I'm tied up in the back of a car with a bag over my head. I'm crying confused knowing where I'm going can possibly lead to my death.
"How are you holding up back there?" Hiroshi asks.
I give him no response. "Ah not a talkative one huh?"
Again no response from me "Your mother was a very, very talkative one so I assume you are more like your father huh?" How did he know my mother I ask myself
"Alright then" he lowly spoke and cleared his throat

*Time skip*
"Where are we?" I ask with the bag still on my head, and still tied up. "My business home" what the hell is a business home "Business home.. What's that?" I ask "You are not like either of your parents, it's a home I do business in, pretty self explanatory." He says so stern, scary. "Oh" I replied. I wait till we come to a complete stop "Okay we're here!" he sounds so sick and taunting.

I hear him get out of the car and open one of the back car doors. He grabs me out of the vehicle and drags me up some flights of stairs.
"Welcome home" he opens a door and plops me down on a chair then takes the bag off my head and unties me. A shocked look was plastered on my face.
"You like what you see?" He says with a slight smirk on his face I give him no response remembering that he kidnapped me and was probably gonna kill me. "Aw how sad.","Get used to it, because you're staying here for a while" he said "Wait what?!.." I say while trying not to cry from the fact I have to live with this man until further notice, I knew I was gonna have to but I don't know how long specifically. "You heard me." I sigh from frustration.

____

Bill's p.o.v

I wake up and head downstairs to make some coffee. I sigh once I see Gustav passed out on the couch probably hung over. "Oh good morning bill" I hear georg say coming downstairs "Good morning georg" I said "where's Victoria?" Georg asked me "Probably still asleep in her room" I said grabbing a coffee cup "No shes not, I just checked" Georg told me "What do you mean, where else would she be?" I say turning to face Georg "I don't know that's why I came down here to ask you" Georg replied Oh God I say to myself as I rub my head out of confusion and frustration. "My brothers daughter is missing."

I sigh as I run upstairs, shoving open Victorias bedroom door, not only to find her not there but her stuff not even unpacked, untouched. "Ugh god Victoria!" I groan and yell. I run downstairs and outside to our separate garage. Not only to see all of our cars there but including mine. So she must've come home last night. I bring up my hand to my face and think where she could've gone and how far, on foot.

I run back up to the house and run inside. "hello bill" I hear someone with a familiar voice that I recognize. "Hiroshi" I mumbled under my breath. "Mind if you come sit down and have a drink with me" I give him no response.

I walk up to the kitchen table and sit down "What do you want and why are you here?" I ask "Well I assume you know" he said giving me a smug look "How did you know that she wasn't here" I ask "You're not that dumb are you? Well unless you are" My eyes widen as I realize, He took Victoria. "Where is she?" I growled "Safe." I didn't ask that, obviously he's dodging the question cause that's some information you don't disclose especially if you're Hiroshi "I'll ask one more time, where is she." he rolled his eyes "you make it so hard not to just kill you right here, right now. But luckily for you that's not my assignment" He crossed his arms "Tell me","I told you, She's safe with me" He said as he got up from the table walking towards the front door "for now, see you" he said as he shut the door with his men behind him. "UGH!" I yell and throw things around.