SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.

"You are a monster, Jimin. You are becoming a monster. How can you even think of doing it???"

The other person froze at his place. Probably never in his worst nightmares he expected,
To be called monster
By someone
By the person...he....
Ok whatever now here they stands.

It's been nearly two years but Jimin feels the burning sensation over his skin again & this time it feels too bad, as if someone has put burning liquiors over himself, Hands that he kissed every moment he has some chance.

But still can't bring himself to hate the man who is speaking.
A chuckle escapes his lips on his own.

He just turns back on his heels and walk towards the front door.Before opening it he looks back at Yoongi,

"You know what??? If I am a monster then Min Yoongi you are fucking monster too."

& He left, closing the door with a loud thud behind.

Some days later,

"I don't think it's working anymore Yoongi."

"What are you talking about??" Yoongi particularly doesnt understand what the other meant.

"This. You & me....
Us...." The last word came like a whisper.

"Don't be fucking dramatic, right now"

The other person scoffs.

"Jimin don't rush it so much. If you need time take it but don't rush it."

"I am not rushing it. I know for sure. This is not going anywhere from here. You can't trust me and you think of me as a monster. That's enough & that's the last thing I want.
So just wrap it up."

"What the fuck is wrong with you???? It's OUR relationship and you just took the decision yourself.Wrap it up??? Really??? Is it a mission of yours??? You didn't even ask me.You are really a monster. I don't regret saying those words now."

"Cause I don't need to ask you. And I know better than anyone else that you meant each of the words that day. So let's not pretend.
I am leaving Yoongi. Have a good life.
Stay....
Safe...."

Jimin was walking out again when Yoongi speaks,

"If you walk out of this room without finishing this conversation, I am not seeing your face ever Park Jimin. I can't deal with a coward everytime."

But to Yoongi's surprise Jimin didn't mind, he didn't even flinched or looked back. He just stopped in his tracks for a moment, moving his face to the side and then left the room quietly.
The life, the apartment they shared and everything.
He left it as if it meant nothing.

But days after, Yoongi repented, felt awful for saying those.
Only if he stopped him that day!!!?? Only if he didn't act stubborn that day???
Maybe he could have saved him???

No actually Yoongi felt nothing.
Or maybe everything, that crashed his bones and choked his heart.

If he knew those word will literally come true leaving him no chance to meet his Angel of Death again, he would never say those out loud.

Min Yoongi fucking hate deaths of people.
And now he hates Park Jimin for living him behind, getting away to the far away world of what people called afterlife.

But,
I will chase you to hell, Jimin.

(So yeah as the chapter name suggests it's a sneak peak.
Yess you will obviously get the context of it and stories behind it. So wait.

Also you will get stories after it.
If that soothes your heart.....

Yes it's a hint of what it is.)