Standing Next to You

Jimin was afraid, really gravely afraid.
He doesn't know when he fell asleep but right now he is drenched in sweat. He woke up from a nightmare just a moment ago.

Fucking Nightmares!!!!!!!

And it is very different from all the other ones.
He felt like he is in Yoongi's apartment standing at a corner known too well to him. It was soothing until he heard the broken sobs coming from somewhere in the darkness. And then he saw someone curled up in their living room couch.

Him.

His Prince of Hell.

Yoongi.

Broken, absolutely broken.

Jimin wanted to rush to him, wrap him in his arms, ask him who dared to do this to him.

He will fucking burn down everything again.

But then the realisation hit him.

It's him.

It's Jimin.

He himself has hurt him.

And he couldn't move, he was frozen experiencing Yoongi breaking down.

He can't reach, how much he tries he can't. It hurts him. It feels like a punishment.
The pay of Karma..

Still he wanted to hold him but something pulls him back.

Soon the whole world swirled into something and then he saw Yoongi drowning.

And he is not even struggling or fighting.

Jimin wanted to scream, yell, he wanted to swim towards him. He wanted to save him from drowning.

He is struck. And the horror of Yoongi  sinking in the depths of water is still running in him.

He closes his eyes and tries to normalize his breath.
Jimin feels he is still shivering, trembling.

He gets up from his bed.
He knows sleep will not come to him. Even the sleeping pills doesn't work these times.

It's been three days he and Jasmine came to Santorini from Florida.

That day he and Yasmeen nearly escaped death.

Thankfully right in the moment Yasmeen pulled a trick to blow the fire alarms and the emergency exit started getting flooded with people, giving them a good exit.

They took the flight to Santorini as soon as possible not even risking another day there.

"I think they got a hint???" Jimin suggests casually as they waited to board the flight.

"That someone is trying to kill the Changretta's???" Yasmeen asks.

"Yeah!?!"

"Do they doubt it's us???" Yasmeen suggests then.

"I don't think so."

But as soon they reached Santorini, Yasmeen had some important stuff to do.

Her only family, her father who is currently admitted in a hospital for a long time now, urgently needed some attention and Yasmeen needs to be there.
So she left.

It may take her two days or three. Maybe she will come tomorrow or the day after.

Jimin goes to the washroom as he throws cold water on his face.

He looks up to see his reflection in the mirror.

With days are passing, he hardly recognises his own reflection.