Is it true?

Yoongi went to the hospital again in the afternoon, Namjoon has called him to inform that the formalities are pretty much done. So Yoongi needed to gather all his strength to visit the hospital. He was thankful to Namjoon for coming to pick him up. He didn't ask anything. The whole ride was silent. And Yoongi was really loosing the sense of reality.
Nothing felt real.
He can't believe anything.
How can his siren leave him!!??? And how he can????
No!!
Everything inside screams it's not true. Every fibre of his being is resisting the pain.
It can't be true.

The moment he stepped into the hospital again, his knees felt weak. His heart shattering into pieces, he can't hear anything except his own heart thumping in his ribcage and the sound making his own ears numb.
Suddenly he is way too conscious of his own breathing, he feels the smell of the rubbing alcohol & sterilizing components inside the hospital is making him sick to his very being.
His mouth feels sour, there is a nausea sitting deep in his stomach.
He is thankful for Namjoon's presence beside him, without a word spoken to him.
Before entering the resigned section for deceased people he feels his heart breaking, he grips Namjoon's hand in his own, as if it's his last straw to hold onto, nearly crashing his bones under his grip. His whole body trembles.

"Hyung!!!" Namjoon called with real softness.
His own voice is hoarse. To be honest Yoongi knows Namjoon adored Jimin, they became good friends. And it was grief of his own too.

"I can't do this, Namjoon. I can't."

"Hyung please....." Namjoon pleaded so softly as ever possible.

"I...... I can't..." He pleads this time.

His own voice came out so broken. But somehow Namjoon steadily holds him, enough to reach the corridor. His eyes roams across the people.
First there is Seokjin, his eyes are still processing the shock of the incidence.
Then Taehyung, whose face is blank and arms folded near his chest, eyes looking towards another small corridor leading upto the room which Yoongi wants to avoid at any cost.

And then there is Jungkook sitting in the chairs, tears streaming down his face, choked muffles coming out of his mouth, his whole body is shaking as he cries.
There is Seo Min Young too, his mother trying to soothe Jungkook down, rubbing his back and pressing his shoulders.
It was Taehyung whose eyes fell on Yoongi first, and he could see the dissspointment in them.
"Hyung...." Taehyung spoke.

And before he could process Taehyung's dissspointment, another figure is standing infront of him.

Jungkook.

"Why You did that, hyung???" His eyes are red from all the crying,
Yoongi wondered if his own are like that too.

"Jungkook, I...."

"You could have saved him, hyung. You could have saved him." His lips wobble as he breaks into another stream of tears.
It feels way to bad to see Jungkook this way. It hurts to see the boy broken this much.

Yoongi remained silent, he knows this. He really know this. Probably, probably he could have saved him.

But then Jungkook says something which Yoongi didn't expect to hear.
"And even if you weren't able to save him, atleast he wouldn't be hurt if it's not for you hyung.
Atleast he would be happy.
Atleast he wouldn't be broken. You snatched his fucking smile. He looked like a dead body roaming without a fucking soul."

And that broke Yoongi more.

From the moment Yoongi heard the news, he had thought this multiple times.
Yoongi could have stopped this whole disaster.
It would need just some patience from him and maybe trying a bit harder for his siren.
It would need a little bit more trust for his siren.
That's it, that's all it needed.