House of Cards(2)

(major heart break alert)
(Long chapter ahead)

The doorbell rang.

Jimin felt a bit irritated. It's been nearly three days he is at his apartment. He actually went out a bit last evening.
He had a quick job to do, specially to meet someone. But then he is at home again.

He has checked his phone multiple times hoping to see specific someone's text.
It's not there.
He is still hurt, he is still trying to think more positively. But this time he wants Yoongi to reach out.
Cause to Jimin, what he did is actually unacceptable. He spied on him, he send his DNA sample for matching without asking him anything at first place. He felt bad, hurt.

But from yesterday it's not just Yoongi he is thinking about, as the fever gradually passed his mind is moving with the words Alex spoke.
A month, he has just a month. And some days of it is already gone. It's very less, very less for him. He needs to do something absolutely sooner. He doesn't trust them to be exact.
By now he has a plan, to be honest it's a bit harsh, bit brutal
but that's what he needs to do.

Jungkook has the passkey, why he brothers him too much or maybe it's something else. He still has a bit weakness after the fever, voice still a bit hoarse.
He pulls himself through the room and opened the door. He froze for a second. He wasn't expecting this specific person.

"Yoongi..." He spoke nearly like a whisper.

"Can I come in??" Yoongi asked a bit desparately.
Jimin moves to the side allowing him to enter and closed the door behind.
A part of him feels happy, a smile was nearly coming to his face when Yoongi decided to break his little bubble of happiness.

"You need to stop, Jimin....." Yoongi snapped, voice edging in anger. Jimin's eyes zeroes on his back.

And Jimin finds taking himself back, going back to something he was before, before meeting Yoongi, before he loved Yoongi, before he was his siren. He was something else, someone else.

Angel of Death.

He walks through the room and sits on the sofa nonchalantly.
"Care to tell me what you are talking about??" He doesn't even spare a glance to Yoongi, to be honest he has withdrawn himself, build his walls enough high again so that Yoongi can't crumble them down, so that he can't cross his heart.

"What I am talking about??? You are on a killing spree??? Stop this! All at once." He demands.

"I think we already had a conversation on this???" Jimin shruggs carelessly with a little sigh.

"And you already killed two more people!!????" Yoongi says bluntly in his anger.

Two more people?? Jimin thinks.
No that he didn't do. He didn't kill anyone after that phase. And he is so fucking ill to kill anyone now.

"And how do you know???" He looks at Yoongi sharply questioning his accusation.

"Again??????? Again???? Those two people have gone missing just like before. And I know soon we would find them dead.
& I know who did that!????" He looks at Jimin, throwing daggers at him.

Two people gone missing? From Black diamonds?? Suddenly??? Who?? And why????

"& Again you have the audacity to lie on my face, Jimin????????
Stop for fuck's sake." His voice gets a bit higher by the end.

Jimin snaps at him looking at him straight as he is remained seated.
"And you can stop being judgemental with me. For once!!!!!!!"

"Judgemental?? Me????" Yoongi points at himself.