Heaven & Back

"Why are you here???"
It was Jimin who asked, voice kind of sounding irritated. Yasmeen frowns at  him maybe picking up the bitterness in his voice,
"If you idiot picked up your phone, I wouldn't be here....
I actually came to inform, that I think people are keeping eyes on us."

Jimin groans, throwing his hands in air
"I hate this...
I fucking hate this!!!!"

"Jimin-" Yasmeen tries.

"All my plan has been fucked up....... And it's because of some-"

"Please stop your dramatic whining for a moment, it's you who fucked up." Taehyung says in a very flat manner with a very bored look on the face.

And somehow Yoongi and Seokjin exchanges a look.
Shit is going down.

Yoongi throws his head back while Seokjin shakes his head in agreement of what's coming.

"You shut up!!" Jimin spits out,
"Just shut up, Taehyung."

Taehyung glares at him,
"It wasn't me who left everyone out there and ran away!!!"

"Don't say words about things that you even don't know about."

"And tell me what I don't know about??"

Yasmeen interrupts,
"Guys!!!
Can you postpone your kindergarten fight on a different date & time?
We are having a serious issue here."

Jimin and Taehyung both glares at each other again but none of them speaks this time.
Yoongi mouths the words 'Thank you' in her direction.

"So yesterday I kind of went back late. But I think there was someone around who is keeping an eye on our apartment here.
Also this morning, things felt a bit fishy." Yasmeen speaks out.

"Fishy???"

"Yeah!! You know the cafe across the street just on the corner?"

"Yes, absolutely." Jimin nods.

"I am informed two three people are really frequent there. And they are kinda at there from yesterday."

"So we are kind of under the radar!?"

"Seems like that. Also remember when we were at Florida!"

Jimin nods.

"Florida???" Seokjin asks curiously.

Jimin takes a deep breath in response,
"Okay let's get over this quickly, yeah??"

Everyone looks at him expectantly.

"Some four years ago, I killed Vicente's son and everything is a result of it.
I killed Vicente at Bali.
Then our next target is Pierre, the father of Vicente. Carlos and Luca, they are a bit tough as targets. Even though he is old but still he is the head of the family. He goes to Florida for treatment purposes. We thought it would be easier for us to execute there.
But someone maybe expected the attack and we were nearly trapped."

"What happened actually??" Yoongi prompts from beside.

"Can't you skip the details????" Jimin tries.

"We need the details." Yoongi says sternly.

"Okay so we had access of the hospital. The top level is for VIP patients who are offered suit rooms.
Pierre is one of them and when he stays there other all the VIP rooms are kept empty. We chose a time suitable where the staff change shifts and things were pretty much smooth.
Jimin just entered the room and then he noticed Pierre wasn't there." Yasmeen speaks instead.

"Before I could process what's happening there was someone inside nearly throwing attacks, and soon I understood it was a well made trap. There were people of the Changretta's." Jimin says with a sigh,
"It was hard to make it alive out, but somehow we did. Pierre lives here in Santorini. Those ammunition are for killing him."